Do you know that astrology and numerology are interconnected?
Do you know that astrology, the study of patterns and relationships between the positions of the sun, moon, and other planetary objects at the time of our birth to predict of explain aspects of our personality or events in our life history, and numerology, the study of numbers and their influences on us, can be integrated and used inter-connectedly in mapping your horoscope, finding meanings in your life?
The Science of Heavenly Numbers
Astro-Numerology, the perfect integration between the science of the Heavens (astrology) and the Science of Numbers (numerology), is the study of the combination or integration of birth chart or horoscopes (astrology), and numerological significance of your date of birth and name in readings for finding coincidences and meaning in your life.
At the heart of astrology is said to be the universal principle that “mathematical relationships express qualities or ‘tones’ of energy which manifest in numbers, visual angles, shapes and sounds, which are all connected within a pattern of proportion.”
In the West, as first identified by Pythagoras, a Greek mathematician and philosopher who first explored the hidden capabilities of numbers discovered the Law of Vibration, which states that each number has a particular vibration.
- According to a theory known as the Harmony of the Spheres, it was proposed by Pythagoras that the Sun, Moon and planets all emit their own unique hum (vibration) based on their orbital revolution, and that the quality of life on Earth reflects the tenor of celestial sounds which are physically imperceptible to the human ear.
- Astro-Numerology believes that each number from 0 to 9 corresponds to the nine planets in Astrology, being ruled by these celestial bodies in our solar system
Different properties of the 9 base numbers:
- Zero is represented or ruled by the planet PLUTO
- One represents or ruled by the luminary SUN
- Two represents or ruled by the luminary MOON
- Three represents or ruled by the planet JUPITER
- Four represents or ruled by the planet RAHU ¾ the Moon’s Ascending Node
- Five represents or ruled by the planet MERCURY
- Six represents or ruled by the planet VENUS
- Seven represents or ruled by the planet KETU ¾ the Moon’s Descending Node
- Eight represents or ruled by the planet SATURN
- Nine represents or ruled by the planet MARS
Take note that Nodes of the Moon, Ketu and Rahu, are the two points where the orbit of the Sun and the Moon intersect.
Although different from the actual planets themselves, each astrological sign is said to have also long been associated with a particular number, beginning with Aries which has the first sign of the western Zodiac and ending with Pisces.
- 1 — Aries ruled by MARS
- 2 — Taurus ruled by VENUS
- 3 — Gemini ruled by MERCURY
- 4 — Cancer ruled by MOON
- 5 — Leo ruled by SUN
- 6 — Virgo ruled by MERCURY
- 7 – Libra ruled by VENUS
- 8 — Scorpio ruled by MARS
- 9 — Sagittarius ruled by JUPITER
- 10 — Capricorn ruled by SATURN
- 11 — Aquarius ruled by SATURN or URANUS
- 12 — Pisces ruled by JUPITER or NEPTUNE
Concept of the Fadic Number
- Adding up all the digits which is made up of your date of birth (23/04/1975 = 2+3+0+4+1+9+7+7 = 33 = 3+3 = 6) will give you the combined Fadic Number. In the example, it is 33, 3+3 = 6, so 6 is the Fadic Number.
- Once you find your Fadic Number, by using the different properties of the 9 base numbers, you will now learn your characteristics as you will have the characteristics of the planet representing that Number.
You Might Like to Read!
Latest posts by UniversalPsychicGuild (see all)
- 25 Reasons to Fall in Love with a Taurus - April 20, 2016
- Discover Your True Personality with Universal Psychic Guild - April 7, 2016
- April: A Time of Opportunity and Change - April 6, 2016