Knowing the difference of Kabbalah and Psychic Reading or Clairvoyance is not really in hyped but we wanted to share this information to everyone who has questions about what is Kabbalah and what is the difference of that to Psychic Reading or Clairvoyance.
Psychic Reading or Clairvoyance is all about Psychic ability to sense something or someone without the normal human behavior or thus normal input. Long before the information age, there are people who claimed themselves as spiritual healers or mystics. Some call themselves as fortune tellers, clairvoyants, and seers. They have claimed some kind of psychic ability, and they have different ways of reading their clients future.
With the help of information technology and the widespread use of internet, the psychics has found their way into the hearts of the online communities, creating org system for Psychics only and for other readings, like astrological reading, horoscopes, and birth charts.
While Kabbalah is all about discipline and school of thought concerned with the mystical aspect of Rabbinic Judaism. Kabbalah has been around with its deep and ancient roots. It speaks about curses, spells, and even unexplainable miracles. It is said that Kabbalah is all about the knowledge of how forces are structured in the sequence of this roots. Somehow Psychic reading has a similar effect on the kind of beliefs that it both have but in a different sense of tradition or practice. Kabbalah is a practice that defines the purpose of the universe, and the nature surrounding it. Although both practices are focused on Spirituality, believing that Kabbalah has three surrounding elements, one is the nefesh, ru’ach, and neshamah.
- Nefesh: the lower part, or “animal part”, of the soul. It is linked to instincts and bodily cravings.
- Ruach: the middle soul, the “spirit”. It contains the moral virtues and the ability to distinguish between good and evil.
- Neshamah: the higher soul, or “super-soul”. It is related to the intellect, and allows man to enjoy and benefit from the afterlife. This part of the soul is provided at birth and allows one to have some awareness of the existence and presence of God.
You Might Like to Read!
Latest posts by UniversalPsychicGuild (see all)
- Read Through Your Future - November 20, 2017
- The Bittersweet Taste of Life - November 13, 2017
- November: Beware and Be Aware of What is Yet to Come - November 6, 2017