Last month, we talked about the overall aura of peace during the first month of the year. Although some conflicts arose, it took little effort to ‘keep the peace’ between all signs of the zodiac. Natural intuition helped each zodiac sign determine the best course of action.
For the second month of 2017, Venus, Mars, and Uranus all line up in warrior Aries to give the month of love power. Being a masculine sign, Aries ensures that both men and women born under it are fired up for the whole month. February promises an abundance of Fire and Air energy, which means people may be ‘hot’ and get easily bothered by petty things. This may also lead to some miscommunication as most of them might have difficulty expressing themselves through words. Finding your soulmate match might be easier this month as long as you know what your Ascendant sign is; whatever your Ascendant is, the opposite sign is your soulmate match.
INFOGRAPHIC: WHAT’S IN YOUR LOVE POCKET THIS FEBRUARY 2017?
- Sun in Aquarius through February 19
- Lunar Eclipse/Full Moon in Leo Feb 10
- Solar Eclipse/New Moon in Pisces Feb 26
- Jupiter goes out of phase in Libra February 6 – June 10
- Mercury in Capricorn through Feb 8, then moves into Aquarius through Feb 26, then Pisces through March 14
- Venus moves into Aries Feb 4 – June 6 (retrograding in Aries March 4 – April 15)
- Mars the planet of passion is in Aries through March 11
- Venus in Aries for the next 4 months is unusual indeed – very unusual for Venus to spend more than a few weeks in each sign and she is usually very close to the Sun – so starting in Aries in February and ending in Aries in June is either end of the Aries Sun. Combined with Mars in her home sign of Aries along with Venus, this is a highly assertive time – especially for the fire signs and particularly for Aries and Leos, with the Lunar Eclipse in Leo February 10.
To See our Full-sized Infographic, click here: Love Horoscopes by AstroGirl for FEBRUARY 2017
Our Romantic Compatibility Report and Love Ties Compatibility Report is your ultimate guide for romance during the month of love. Subscribe to our Weekly Horoscopes for regular updates on love and other aspects of your life. If you’re having relationship problems, AstroGirl is here to help via her Love and Relationship Advice.
You Might Like to Read!
Latest posts by UniversalPsychicGuild (see all)
- Read Through Your Future - November 20, 2017
- The Bittersweet Taste of Life - November 13, 2017
- November: Beware and Be Aware of What is Yet to Come - November 6, 2017