In last month’s forecast, we talked about 2016’s final month, which seemed uneventful at first but was helped by the Moon, the month’s main patron. Some of the trines received extra support from the heavenly bodies while Uranus and Mercury became ‘radiant pioneers’ for the Air trine and Earth trine, respectively. Unfortunately, the Fire and Water trines weren’t as lucky during the period.
This month, we focus on the very first month of the year; how will this month’s forecast affect your plans and resolutions? Things are looking up for all zodiac signs because balance will be retained for the month in the areas of business, finances, and personal relationships. In business, communication and openness is important for this month in order to build mutually beneficial partnerships. Standing on your own feet is good, but it’s advisable to accept assistance when it’s offered.
Infographic: JANUARY 2017 IN A COSMIC NUTSHELL…
- The Sun shines in Capricorn through January 20
- Mercury retrogrades in Capricorn through January 8, moving direct back into Capricorn where he stays through February 8 before moving into Aquarius through February 26
- Venus spends a few days in Aquarius before settling into Pisces (the sign she’s happiest in) through February 5
- Mars the motivator starts the year off in Pisces before hitting his home sign of Aries January 29 – March 11
- Jupiter remains in Libra
- Saturn remains in Sagittarius
- Uranus is in Aries
- New Moon in Aquarius January 27
- Full Moon in Cancer January 12
Check out our infographic below for more about each sign of the zodiac or get a full forecast via our Monthly Horoscopes. To get a forecast each week on your personal, business, and financial prospects, check out our Weekly Horoscopes. Also stay tuned for our upcoming weekly and monthly promos for great savings!
To See our Full-sized Infographic, click here: Cosmic Insight for JANUARY 2017
For the month of January, we’re kicking off the year with a monthly promo on our Solar Return Report. There might be other weekly promos coming up so stay tuned! We’d also like to give a shout-out to our Capricorn friends; this month is yours and it will be a good one. As Mercury moves into your sign, you will feel ready to take on anything that’s thrown at you so keep an open mind and heart!
For more information on everything astrology, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, where you can also share your thoughts with friends and like-minded individuals. Check out our website today!