So, as with all abilities, knowledge and skills and even our talents that we strive to become proficient at, psychic reading abilities requires practice.
Quick List of Best Psychic development Books
Here are quick lists of top books that will surely provide you with practical information, advices and exercises for developing and then strengthening your mind powers:
- Psychic Development for Beginners by William W. Hewitt. This book demonstrates the belief of William Hewitt that every one of us is born with some degree of psychic ability. He maintains that once people learn to access and utilize their inborn psychic abilities, they would be able to succeed at everything they turned their mind to, from solving everyday problems to enjoying dynamic and fulfilling relationships. Psychic Development For Beginners shows these belief through some fast, easy ways to how to unleash personal psychic force and become a happy, healthy, fully developed human being.
- Helping Yourself with E.S.P.: Tap the Power of Extra-Sensory Perception and Make It Work for You by Al G. Manning. This is a practical guide that shows how to tap your psychic powers with the added possible benefit of enhancing the quality of your life. This book will show to you that gut feelings, deja vu or intuition are considered psychic experiences that are a normal part of being human. Manning also showed even those skeptical readers how to develop dormant psychic powers and put them to work for personal success.
- You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing by Debra Lynne Katz. This book is the only book of its kind that focuses solely on clairvoyance, the ability to see visual information through extrasensory means such as like watching a movie unfold before your eyes, or dreaming while you are still awake. Debra Lynne Katz believes that anyone who is able to visualize a simple shape or color has basic clairvoyant ability that can be developed. So, it this book, you will be provided with invaluable tools that you can use in your everyday life for guidance, healing, protection, manifestation, and creativity. Also, Katz’ own time-proven methods, firsthand accounts of clairvoyant readings, and techniques from the best psychic development schools are shared in this book. This book also covers topics like healing methods, psychic readings, vision interpretation, and spiritual counseling. Easy to follow, this practical guide is perfect for anyone interested in developing or strengthening their psychics ability.
- Discover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural Intuition by Sherrie Dillard. Professional psychic and therapist Sherrie Dillard says that intuition and spiritual growth are inherently linked. A groundbreaking guide, this book offers a personalized approach to spiritual development, introducing four different psychic types. The book also reveals how to develop the unique talents of each psychic type. Showing a simple, step-by-step plan, this book is designed for both beginning intuitives and advanced psychics.
- The Sixth Sense of Children: Nurturing Your Child’s Intuitive Abilities by Litany Burns. In this book, the world-famous author of Develop Your Psychic Powers describes to parents how to identify their children’s natural intuitive abilities. This book also provides parents simple exercises to help nurture their children’s development.
You Might Like to Read!
Latest posts by UniversalPsychicGuild (see all)
- Numerology: Controlling Your Destiny through Numbers - May 13, 2015
- Love Horoscopes for May 2015 by AstroGirl - May 12, 2015
- Star-Crossed Stones: Why Birthstones are Important - May 7, 2015