A psychic advisor, like a doctor, is someone an individual can openly consult with on a frequent basis. This expert in their fields can provide insights on the life of the querent, including the implications of his or her feelings and the meanings of his or her experiences. However, because the skill of such experts cannot be easily verified, it is advisable to take note of the following tips in hiring the most suitable candidate:
1. Background check on the psychic. In addition to a physical office, the candidate would most likely have a website. When such site is available, read through the columns and testimonials in order to determine the legitimacy of the expert.
2. Far affinity between the psychic and the seeker. One important criterion is that both parties must not be familiar with each other, lest the expert will have biases when providing advice to the seeker.
3. Use of intuition. This innate ability of people to identify dangers must always be heeded. Especially that the seeker is asking for advice on life, love, and career—aside from paying for the expert’s services—he or she must always have an active radar for bogus and overly generalized insights.
4. Schedule of the psychic. The main reason for employing an advisor is more often spurred by the need to have someone to talk to all the time, especially when everyone else has turned their back. Check the availability of the psychic so that they would be accessible when you need them most.
5. Billing of the psychic. Above all, the expert must have a fair billing agreement that is at par with what is usually offered in the industry. Someone who requests for exorbitant fees is probably a sham.
Getting a psychic advisor is a trend that entices both common people and celebrities. Although the verity of psychic readings has always been doubted, there are times when only a psychic can know a person’s inner troubles and initiate one’s spiritual healing.
Source : http://www.psychicpen.com/what-is-a-psychic-advisor.html