In a previous article, we talked about the brave but ruled-by-the-heart Leos, and enumerated a few traits that make them ideal partners. Loyal and devoted, they seek someone that will reciprocate with equal amounts of affection. You need to be careful with Leos’ hearts, however, because once they say it’s over, it’s over for good.
In this article, we talk about the astrological sign symbolised by ‘The Virgin’, the compassionate and caring Virgo. Virgos’ desire to love and be loved in return makes this star sign self-sacrificing and quite tolerant of others. One of Virgo’s most endearing traits is their ability to maintain their faith in humanity — no matter what life or love throws at them.
Below are 20 reasons why you should consider Virgos as lifetime partners.
What makes Virgos a perfect partner?
- Virgo people are reliable and understanding. When the chips are down, a Virgo partner is one that will never leave your side. You can always count on them through thick and thin.
- Virgo people are practical. When it comes to major decisions, they are not ones to simply jump blindly. They are very cautious, taking their time to consider things carefully.
- Virgo people are good with money. Their practical nature gives them a natural skill at managing their finances, but they are never mean. Value for their money is very important for them.
- Virgo people are industrious. Neat and organised, they are methodical and like to do things meticulously.
- Virgo people are studious. They enjoy exercising their mental abilities and are known to appreciate a good read.
- Virgo people are discriminating. They are very particular when it comes to their personal desires, and this includes choosing a partner.
- Virgo people are exacting. They are nitpickers and known by many as ‘clean freaks’. Their unusual attention to detail is for a good cause, though, as they use it to help others.
- Virgo people are kind-hearted. They are very tolerant of others and have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people.
- Virgo people are perfectionists. They are concerned about the details and will not stop until everything is as planned. They are very careful not to overlook the smallest things.
- Virgo people are humane. Their selfless nature and deep sense of the humane make them natural-born caregivers.
- Virgo people are clever and logical. Their strong mental and logical capabilities make them a cut above the rest.
- Virgo people are critical. Their analytical minds make them notice the minutest of details, and they openly express their opinions regarding these.
- Virgo people are fastidious when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene and they demand the same from their partner and the people around them.
- Virgo people are clever with their hands. They are no strangers to hard work and are very capable and confident in using their hands.
- Virgo people are sceptical. They are open to new ideas but don’t simply accept everything hook, line, and sinker.
- Virgo people are methodical. They are not believers of chance and seldom leave anything to it. Being perfectionists, they make the effort to cross all their t’s and dot all their i’s.
- Virgo people are very high standards. They can be very hard to please, but they are also tolerant and have the ability to bring out the best in others.
- Virgo people are faithful and dedicated. Once they commit to a relationship, they put all their time into it and dedicate their lives to their partner.
- Virgo people are realists. They never sugar-coat things and never let themselves get caught up in fantasy.
- Virgo people are goal-oriented. Once they set their mind onto something, they work hard to achieve it. They don’t, however, boast about their success and let it speak for itself.
Zodiac Signs Most Compatible with Virgo
Virgo and VIRGO
These two astrological signs both seek perfection, resulting in a warm and strong connection. A spiritual bond makes them dependent upon each other, so much so, that they are bound to spend a lot of time together.
Aries and VIRGO
Emotionally, these two constrain each other when they’re together. They possess complementary skills, however, which counteracts this unusual emotional chemistry.
Taurus and VIRGO
These two have so much in common that they lead synchronized lives. They enjoy the occasional mental joust, challenging each other’s ideas, but theirs is a wholesome relationship destined for the long term.
Cancer and VIRGO
An innate understanding of each other leads to a very fulfilling and quite magical relationship. They have great chances for success because they blend their energies in planning for every aspect of their lives, both personally and business-wise. Their worrisome attitude expresses their great concern for each other and the world in general.
Scorpio and VIRGO
Sharing a great intellect and an almost insatiable inquisitiveness, theirs is never a boring relationship. Emotionally and sexually, they possess a love that will never dies, making this an ideal bond for those looking for marriage and a family. A tendency for self-analysis makes them strive to be a better person for themselves and their family.
Capricorn and VIRGO
Love and loyalty are what make this relationship tick. Always there for each other, these two star signs can rely on each other through thick and thin. Their similarity in temperament allows them to understand each other well.
Pisces and VIRGO
These two create a magical bond by combining their powers of mind and intuition. Emotional rapport stems from a respect of each other’s independence; you allow each other as much freedom as possible so that you can both express yourselves and find your own happiness.
Have you ever fallen in love with a Virgo? Which of the traits listed here swept you off your feet? Share your ideas with us in the comments!
For more information on relationships or for a quick guide on main traits of a Virgo, check out our Virgo Love & Relationship Guide by our resident psychic AstroGirl. You can also read up on all things astrology via our regular articles written by our expert psychics and contributors. If you find yourself having recurring dreams or simply want an interpretation of a dream you had, visit our Dream Interpretation page where you can find information regarding dreams and find a psychic who can tell you all about your dreams. Looking for a partner? Go to our very own dating site and find your perfect partner today!