Trying to figure out the puzzle that is life, is a challenge for all of us. It gives us hope, comfort and direction if we can understand why we are experiencing what we are experiencing, or to find some answers or suggestions for how we can move forward in our life, we feel reassured. And psychics have been used for this purpose for hundreds of years.
But asking the right kind of question can mark the difference between an inspiring and reassuring psychic reading, and a disappointing or average psychic reading. So how do you ask the right kinds of questions, those types of questions that will open the floor to give you a lot of insight and comfort from your reading regardless of the message or your situation and we are going to show you the perfect types of questions right here.
Now you know what questions to ask in your Psychic reading…
Visit one of our recommended sites below to speak to a REAL Psychic expert!
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site
Why Asking The Right Questions Improves Your Reading?
Did you know that when it comes to enjoying a psychic reading that you affect the quality of your reading as much as your chosen psychic does? Regardless of the type of psychic, or whether you meet them online or face to face, it helps to improve your reading significantly and to save you money if you prepare for your reading in advance. Why? Because the connection with your psychic and clarity of answers will profoundly improve.
When you ask vague questions, or just call and only say you ‘want a reading’ which many people do, it blocks the psychic connection, which wastes minutes that your psychic will need to connect with you and make sense of your messages – it’s really not going to produce a useful reading at all.
To make the most of the psychics’ power and abilities you need to focus on your questions and make them specific (and ideally not be intoxicated in any way!).
Essentially you need to define your purpose for seeking a reading and then write down the specific questions you need to ask which are related to your purpose. Try it, and you’ll see how different your readings will be!
The Vital Don’ts When Asking A Psychic Questions?
Before we move on to the types of questions you should be asking to make you truly satisfied with your reading, let’s take a look at the do’s and don’ts related to a psychic reading.
- Don’t ask questions that require YES or NO answers, such as “Will I have a child this year?” or “Will my boyfriend come back to me?”
- Don’t ask if you ‘should, or ‘should not’ do something like “Should I set up this business?”
- Don’t ask questions that start with ‘WHEN, WHERE, or WHO.’
While a psychic has the psychic abilities to sense or predict things, they cannot give you an exact account of how your life will unfold. And they are not given the whole picture of your life. Your focus and question will encourage the right insight to be available to you via your psychic reading.
No matter how good your psychic is or how motivated toward the promised or desired outcome you are, remember never to compromise your instincts by prioritising your psychic’s predictions. It’s essential that you always maintain your ability to trust your own instincts – for they will always be your truth!
26 Of The Best Questions To Ask, For The Best Reading
Here are some general questions on general topics such as life, relationship, finance and work that you may want to use, or to help you formulate furthers that will delve deeper into such topics. Notice how the ‘What’, ‘How’ and ‘Is’ questions feature in all of them.
Best General Life Questions
- Why am I unhappy with my life?
- How can I live a better life, full of happiness, joy and purpose?
- What can you tell me about my soul’s purpose?
- How can I find my purpose?
- How can I live a life more aligned with my desires?
- What can you tell me about my spiritual life?
Best Relationship Questions
- Is the person I’m currently in a relationship with “The One”?
- How can I make my current romantic relationship even better?
- Why am I always single?
- Why do I always experience difficult relationships?
- How do I deal with my concerns over my partner having an affair?
- My partner has had an affair, and I don’t know what to do, how can I move forward?
- What is my path to getting married (or insert any other goal)?
- What should I know about my romantic life
- How can I attract my future spouse into my destiny?
- I’m experiencing (insert problem) in my relationship with (insert person) what do I need to know about this and how can I resolve it in a way that serves my (insert person) and my highest purpose?.
- How can I deal with the conflict I’m experiencing in my relationship with (insert lover or family member or friend)?
- Is there a past life bond that I am experiencing with (x person) and how does it influence my life and relationship with them?
Best Work or Wealth Questions
- How will I improve my financial situation?
- Am I on the right career path?
- Is changing career a wise move for me?
- How can I improve my career and finances?
- What is my path to a fulfilling and purposeful career?
Best Health Questions
- How will I improve my health?
- What are the things that I should consider dropping, that cause me stress and anxiety?
- What do I need to do to balance my health, mind and spirit better?
Real Life Examples Of Questions That Could Create Unsatisfactory Answers
Here are some examples of where really genuine and often quite lovely people didn’t ask the right kinds of questions. Remember that a psychic or spirit won’t and can’t interfere in your journey. If you ask the right question, the psychic might slightly repeat it back and rephrase it, but it’s your energy they are tapping into. If you are not asking right, there’s nothing a psychic reader can do other than to give you the best information that is coming up for you.
Please Tell me about my son.
Her son had passed away, what she really meant was ‘can you connect with my son?’ Except instead, I had information about her son’s energy because she asked me to tell her about her son. If she had said that she wanted to connect to her son right away, I could have quickly advised her that I was not a medium and she could have found a medium without spending a penny talking to me (using the free minutes).
My father is gravely ill; he’s from another country, should I take him to see his family one last time?
No good psychic is going to know the answer to this because things change. However, at that moment in time, the man’s energy was deficient. All I could do was say that this was her choice, but he is very low on energy and needs all the rest he can have right now, and that at the moment he doesn’t appear to have enough energy to travel.
I suggested she stopped planning just for now, and instead acknowledge that she is experiencing grief and a sense of loss because of the state of her Fathers current health which is making her want to do things to control the situation, and help her father in some way and that sometimes, there are situations where all you can do is just ‘be’.
In all honesty, I knew that what she really wanted to know was whether her Father was going to survive but that’s not a topic that would ever be predicted by a psychic and it wasn’t something I was going to project onto her. The Father’s energy was extremely low and could have resulted in him passing away – however at the time of the call, he may have been at his worse but the Doctors may have helped him to recover – I couldn’t see the outcome.
Can you imagine the damage that could have been caused if I said something like ‘no, don’t take him, he hasn’t got much time left’. Or ‘yes I don’t see why you should take him?’ Some less experienced psychics or somebody not trained in counselling may have replied this way.
In this situation a better question may have been ‘how can I do my best for my father while he is so ill?’ Or ‘My Father is so ill, and I’m devastated, how can I handle the situation?”
Is my court case going to go in my favour?
This is one situation that is entirely dependent upon decisions made on the day. There will be lots of people discussing and pondering the topic, which equates to changing energy and outcomes throughout the proceedings.
A better question would be; ‘How can I ensure that I have done my best to bring about a positive outcome in my favour for my impending court case?
Where To Find the Best Psychic Readers Online
Sometimes we might not ask a psychic a specific question because we don’t want to give too much away so that we can verify the psychic’s skills. This happens a lot to a psychic.
However, it can use up your minutes and limit the quality of your reading because the psychic first has to prove themselves to you before you can get on with things and the more you hold back, the longer it can take for a psychic to connect.
But you don’t need to do this if you are using a psychic hotline because they have all been verified, all calls are monitored, and in many situations, these companies will guarantee to refund your money if you have a problem with a call.
If you can remember that psychics wouldn’t be reading on the lines if they did not have a psychic skill it might help you feel more empowered to ask your questions.
The sites below all verify their psychics:
Click the links and follow the instructions to book your reading now.
Kasamba- Get three minutes free!
Oranum - No offers but a wide variety of different types of spiritual readings.
Psychic Source- Low priced readings right now!
Keen- 10 minutes for $1.99
STILL NOT SURE?
The Pros and Cons Of Preparing Your Questions For Your Psychic Reading
- Get the answers you seek.
- Focusing your reading enhances your results.
- Make the most out of your minutes and money spent.
- Improved connection with the psychic – psychically and generally.
- Ensures that if you have a genuinely poor reading that the guarantee will cover you.
- Receive more critical and relevant information than you would if you didn’t focus your questions
- You’ll need to stop and think about what you want to ask before calling instead of impulsively picking up the phone.
- You might struggle to formulate the question – in which case let your psychic know this, and they can help you direct the reading.
- You might feel embarrassed to ask a question or find it difficult to express yourself.
- You have to trust that your psychic is genuine (remember psychic phone lines verify their psychics for you – so you don’t have to!)
- You might worry that being specific might limit the information that you need but are not aware of. Which is why some of the questions above can help you.
Now that you have everything you need to enjoy the perfect psychic reading?