At Psychic Guild, we recommend that you speak to a live psychic if you want REAL answers. They have been rigorously scrutinized and tested, and we can confirm that they will give you the most accurate, personalized insights that you need in order to prepare yourself for whatever will be manifesting itself into your life in the near future.
Get Your Free Horoscope Reading!
Search More Horoscopes & Aries Zodiac Traits
Discover More About Aries
March 21 – April 19
More Astrology Traits and Personality of the Aries Zodiac Sign
Adventurous, Active and Outgoing
Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded in astrology as adventurous, active and outgoing. It won’t matter where you go or how remote or unusual it is – from the Outback to the Antarctic – you can be sure that an Aries has been there before you (or at the very least you will meet one along the way!)
Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion’s den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront – an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back.
Child at Heart
Their faith in life and the future remains untouched by hardship. Their gift is that they are always children at heart and the world is always a magical place for them.
Athletic, Dynamic and Aggressive
Many famous sportspeople are born under this sign. Aries is regarded as the most physical sign and because of its Mar’s rulership; it is also one of the most highly charged masculine energy signs in astrology. No wonder women born under Aries are forceful, dynamic and aggressive, and as a result, these Aries women frequently find themselves with dilemmas surrounding their romantic relationships. For them, a man has to be a ‘real man’ to deal with an Aries woman, otherwise, she intimidates him. And conversely, for the Aries male, a woman has to be a real woman to deal with him, because he is looking for many balancing component traits (his true feminine side) in his partner. She has to run the gamut in his support system, from the Aries man’s best friend, true companion, through to his muse, and yet she must never ever answer him back!
Therefore Aries can be a confusing sign because there is a complex combination of very strong masculine and feminine expressions all combined together. Because of the male energy surrounding it, when a woman is born under Aries, it creates some of the most interesting women in the world, women who are adventurous, independent and have competitive natures. It also tends to make them very forthright.
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- You’re a doer – once you say you’re going to do something, you go all out to do it.
- You’re a mover and a shaker – no wallflower, you know everyone in a room within 5 minutes of entering it.
- Energy to spare – you rarely run out of gas and can always be depended on to run out and grab something or be the last one cleaning up at a party.
- Up for anything – ruled by adventurous Mars, your overnight bag is always stocked and ready to go – Vegas, AC, Miami, wherever the wind blows you!
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- You’re incredibly bossy and demanding most of the time – just because you’re so gung ho about something, doesn’t mean everyone else has to fall into line behind you.
- You’re incredibly impatient and lose interest fast in something or someone when there is no immediate payback.
- Tend to be dismissive of passive or shy people – riding roughshod over them.
- Usually get dressed in a hurry and end up wearing weird outfits that make you look slightly deranged.
At Psychic Guild, we recommend that you speak to a live psychic if you want REAL answers.
Speak to a Free Psychic at one of our recommended psychic sites below: