But wait Capricorn – there’s more you need to know
Did you know that reading your horoscope is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to discovering what today, tomorrow or next week holds for you?
At Psychicguild, we recommend that you speak to a live psychic if you want REAL answers. They have been rigorously scrutinised and tested, and we can confirm that they will give you the most accurate, personalised insights that you need in order to prepare yourself for whatever will be manifesting itself into your life in the near future.
Get Your Free Horoscope Reading!
Search Old Capricorn Daily Horoscopes
Want to know how the stars were aligned on your important day? Something important happened and you want to check how accurate our daily horoscope was? Feel free to browse our old daily horoscopes using the search below.
Capricorn Weekly Horoscopes Capricorn Monthly Horoscopes Capricorn Yearly Horoscopes Capricorn Lucky Numbers Capricorn Love Horoscopes Capricorn Zodiac Love Compatibility Your Star Sign Explained
Discover More About the Zodiac Sign for Your Capricorn Daily Horoscope
Capricorn – The Goat December 22 – January 19
Your element: Earth
Your ruling planets: Saturn
Symbol: The Goat
Your stone: Garnet
Life Pursuit: To be proud of their achievements
Vibration: Powerful resilient energy
Capricorn’s Secret Desire: to be admired by their family and friends and the world at large
More Astrology Traits and Personality of Capricorn Zodiac Sign
The Mountain Goat and Garden Goat
The sign of the high roller, Capricorns are regarded as the zodiac’s top, but also quiet, life and business achievers. But, there are two very different types of Capricorns.
The first is represented by the mountain goat, always climbing higher and higher; never content until reaching the top. The second is the garden goat, with little adventurous spirit or ambition-happy to remain within a small domain, refusing to budge unless it is pushed. Either type of Capricorn, however, is patient and persevering. They reach their goals because they know the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult.
Ambitious, Cautious and Conservative
The one thing a Capricorn must always try to do is balance work with play; otherwise, they can become too one-sided and work can replace true personal emotional fulfillment. Continually climbing the eternal mountain of success, Capricornians rise to the occasion when faced with a new task or deadline. Even if something comes to a grinding halt, their ambition to reach the ultimate keeps them moving forever onwards and upwards (prompted by the strict influence of ruling planet Saturn). Although conservative and cautious, Goats are willing to try unusual approaches on their road to success in business or in love. Romantically, they desire a permanent relationship with someone who’ll give them the affection they crave (and often neglect to give themselves!)
Responsible and Reliable
The rulership of Saturn – the planet representing responsibility, structure and hard work – ensures that Capricorns in their truest of expression, are ambitious, practical and superb organizers. Although many Capricorns are borderline workaholics, this doesn’t necessarily make them dull or gloomy! They have an offbeat sense of humour, which seems to erupt at the most unexpected moments. Their motivating force in life is success, money, status, authority and – although many might not admit it – love. By nature Capricorns are cautious when entering a new love relationship, but once they feel ‘safe’ with their partner, the cool exterior melts away to reveal a sensitive and loyal heart beneath. As a friend, Capricorns can be relied upon to provide the strongest and most sympathetic pair of shoulders in the zodiac…
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- You are the ‘go to’ person – when something needs to get done, people turn to you.
- You rarely crumble under pressure – have a mini nervous breakdown in the office or bawl your eyes out at a soppy movie.
- The keeper of the cosmic clock, you understand and value time – there’s no mucking around with you – you get on with it while others stand around making up their mind.
- People sense you’re trustworthy (which by and large you are). You tend to be promoted through that more than your actual qualifications for the job.
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- You can really let yourself go – overeating and falling into a very depressed state when your life doesn’t work out the way you planned.
- When you do make a rare error, you make it in grand style. You make it with your heart and soul, convinced you are doing the right thing at the time.
- You have a memory like an elephant – which is great for nostalgia, but not so good for family members and longtime friends and lovers.
- When disillusioned, you can convince yourself that you ‘deserve to suffer’, turning down opportunities until you turn the cosmic corner once again.
- All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly