But wait Gemini – there’s more you need to know
Did you know that reading your horoscope is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to discovering what today, tomorrow or next week holds for you?
At Psychicguild, we recommend that you speak to a live psychic if you want REAL answers. They have been rigorously scrutinized and tested, and we can confirm that they will give you the most accurate, personalized insights that you need in order to prepare yourself for whatever will be manifesting itself into your life in the near future.
Get Your Free Horoscope Reading!
Search Old Daily Horoscopes
Want to know how the stars were aligned on your important day? Something important happened and you want to check how accurate our daily horoscope was? Feel free to browse our old daily horoscopes using the search below.
Gemini Weekly Horoscope Gemini Monthly Horoscope Gemini Yearly Horoscope Gemini Lucky Numbers Gemini Love Horoscope Gemini Zodiac Love Compatibility
Discover More About the Zodiac Sign for Your Gemini Daily Horoscope
Gemini – The Twins May 21 – June 20
Your element: Air
Your ruling planets: Mercury
Symbol: The Twins
Your stone: Aquamarine
Life Pursuit: To explore a little bit of everything.
Vibration: Intense mental energy
Gemini’s Secret Desire: To be ahead of the crowd
More Astrology Traits and Personality of the Gemini Zodiac Sign
Mercury Ruled and multi-talented
In ancient Greek mythology, Gemini’s ruler – Mercury, was the light-footed messenger of the gods who darted back and forth across the heavens delivering news – which might explain why those born under the sign of the ‘Twins’ are always on the move; thirsty for knowledge and new experiences. Terminally curious and sometimes even mischievous, Geminis are multi-faceted souls who enjoy knowing a little bit of everything but generally not too much about one particular subject. It’s just that variety is the spice of their lives! And no one is better at multi-tasking than the quixotic Gemini.
Communicators of the Zodiac
Geminis have also gained the reputation of being the incessant talkers of the zodiac. Those Twins that don’t have the ‘gift of the gab’ are usually talented writers or have a special interest in foreign languages. In love, they look for a partner who can keep up with them mentally and physically! And, to quote Oscar Wilde, “there’s one thing worse than people talking about you, that’s people not talking about you.” Whether Geminis like it or not, people are usually “talking about them”. Together with Scorpio and Virgos, they are a sign that is often discussed, dissected and sometimes even put down by the other signs of the zodiac. Sometimes this is a subtle form of jealousy by others, because Geminis do lead very unique and unusual lives. The Gemini personality can appear mysterious or detached to others and therefore they are often misunderstood and unappreciated for the talents they offer to the world at large.
Adventurous and full of fun
Another reason Geminis evoke so much interest is many born under this sign are multi-dimensionally talented. In money matters, some Geminis are very adept and quick at making it…and spending it too. Many Geminis are involved in international financial wheeling and dealing. They love the adventure and game playing involved in out-thinking other people. Gemini’s can be very haphazard about their financial affairs too, with many of them ending up in divorce courts mainly because their partners have become tired of living on the edge of a financial precipice.
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- You never let ‘them’ get to you – wonderful at handling embarrassments and pressures and coming out a winner every time.
- Ambidextrous – can do 3 or more things at once – cleaning, cooking, talking on your cell while two-waying clients…
- Fashion diva – always look good whether you’re rocking H & M or Hermes.
- Eternally young and childish – you’re the Peter Pan of the zodiac and we thank you for your innocence – which is never lost.
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- You have a faulty punctuality gene – no matter how many watches or alarm clocks you possess, you’re always LATE! But hey, the reasons why you’re late are priceless.
- As good at multi-tasking as you are, you tend to leave projects half done and expect others to pick up the pieces and finish them off when you get bored and wander off…
- You refuse to back down and lose an argument gracefully – throwing words around till 3 am until the other person surrenders.
- You tend to ditch your old friends for new playmates – very hurtful!
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site