A Virgo Moon transiting your fellow earth sign of Virgo, your 5th house of fun and romance today is just the thing you need to kickstart that area of your life if it's something that has been lying dormant for some time. When was the last time you had fun? Be honest!Need more answers? Get a free psychic reading now!
But wait, Taurus – there’s more you need to know
Did you know that reading your horoscope is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to discovering what today, tomorrow or next week holds for you?
At Psychicguild, we recommend that you speak to a live psychic if you want REAL answers. They have been rigorously scrutinized and tested, and we can confirm that they will give you the most accurate, personalized insights that you need in order to prepare yourself for whatever will be manifesting itself into your life in the near future.
Get Your Free Horoscope Reading!
Search Old Taurus Daily Horoscopes
Want to know how the stars were aligned on your important day? Something important happened and you want to check how accurate our daily horoscope was? Feel free to browse our old daily horoscopes using the search below.
Taurus Weekly Horoscope Taurus Monthly Horoscope Taurus Yearly Horoscope Taurus Lucky Numbers Taurus Love Horoscope Taurus Zodiac Love Compatibility
Discover More About the Zodiac Sign for Your Taurus Daily Horoscope
Taurus – The Bull April 20 – May 20
Your element: Earth
Your ruling planets: Venus
Symbol: The Bull
Your stone: Emerald
Life Pursuit: Emotional and financial security
Vibration: Determined energy
Taurus Secret Desire: To have a secure, happy and wealthy life/marriage.
More Astrology Traits and Personality of the Taurus Zodiac Sign
Cool, detached and obstinate
Underneath their cool, calm and collected exterior, Taureans differ greatly from all the other signs of the zodiac. Taureans manage to discreetly stay apart from the crowd, even though they have a well-earned reputation for being socializers. They will let others get close, but only so close as they want them. Some claim that trying to get your point across to a Taurean, should they not want to hear you, is rather similar to talking to the trees – they simply won’t budge. And, there is no such thing as an open-book Taurean.
Reserved and withdrawn
Their feelings, fears, and desires often run far deeper than anyone around them would guess. Like the butterfly that chooses to remain hidden in its cocoon until it is ready and prepared to emerge, so the true Taurean spirit remains hidden behind a veneer of day-to-day activities. That’s why Taureans are sometimes regarded as snobby, withdrawn, boring, or even sulky.
Love of Luxury
The truth is, when Taureans manage to operate very adequately on their own form of automatic pilot, they can switch off from the world around them very efficiently. And when they do switch off, they are actually gathering in their inner reserves to deal with the outside pressures. This sign is also very closely connected to ‘feeling good’. Most Taureans like their creature comforts and hate change because it takes them out of their automatic pilot condition of separating themselves from the world around them.
Sensual, devoted and kind
Because they hate to be put in jeopardy of any kind, this is the sign that strives to create tomorrow in advance, rather than leave it to fate. In love, Taureans are regarded as extremely sensual beings. An earth sign, they deal well with the personal, physical senses and consequently all the pleasures associated with what they can see, touch, smell and taste, add up to a special delight to them. Often nature and pet lovers, Taureans are closely associated with all things of the earth and nature.”
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- Venus rules you – so you’re a beauty to behold and possess a tranquility about you that soothes people instantly (think Uma Thurman).
- Your loyalty is unquestionable – once you believe in someone, nothing can deter you from being by his or her side, through thick and thin.
- What you see is what you get – you’re a fixed earth goddess, so consistency is one of your main cosmic drawcards.
- You know how to create a beautiful home – there’s an interior decorator/chef lurking inside every hot-blooded Taurus woman (and you like to eat as well – bonus!).
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- Your bloody stubbornness!! Once you make up your mind, even if it’s to chop all your Rapunzel locks off and go bald, you’ll do it.
- A black cloud hangs over you – permanently. You can go from smiling and serene to a vicious, snarling bitch in 60 seconds. Your temper tantrums are legendary.
- You blow through money like you’ve won the lottery (several times).
- Your possessions are just that – yours. Sharing is not your forte (particularly your cashmere collection). Looking for more info about Taurus in the form of a free horoscope reading? Then check our a free tarot card reading or our list of free psychics.
- All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly