Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crystal light

Pendulum

Hi everyone,

This is my first post I am fairly new to all this.

I started using a pendulum 4 months ago and I have really positive results. I only ever ask questions about myself unless someone wants me to ask questions about them and I always protect myself.

I was wondering if anyone else uses their pendulum regularly and how they get on with it. A friend of mine has the ability to pick up peoples feelings through her pendulum. I have tried this too but didn't get to much from it I would love to hear if anyone knows how to develop this.

xx

Hi, Crystal Light! Welcome and glad to see you posting interesting topics!

I've had pendulums used by energy healers for me with great result.

I know several folks on here use pendulums, like Chamuel and I think RainyDay just picked one up, so hopefully they will chime in with their experiences.

pg

Hi thank you for replying.

I am having Reiki for the first time on Friday so I may mention it to her to as it has come so natural to me.

I always try and stay as still as physically possible so I do not influence the Pendulum. I find it fascinating. But other than the lady I see occasionally

I don't know of anyone else that uses one. So thought I may get some insight on here

:)

Following on from this when you use your pendulum regarding questions for your own future do you think the answers you get could be what your heart desires rather than the reality?

Hi crystal! There was another thread about pendulums recently (found here).

I'm horrible at pendulums. lol I even tried to do practice readings with people on here to see if I could accurately tell what their real name was or what their hair color was. I failed miserably. lol But there's some good advice on the thread I posted above. Good luck!