Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Gong Hee Fot Choy Reading

March 09th will be the result and may 29th is the joining date. Does this mean he will not get selected on march 09th? Oh i am worried now :(.

Si12, I keep seeing the number 23 in reference to this. Does that have meaning?

How old is this son?

Si12, I keep seeing the number 23 in reference to this. Does that have meaning?

How old is this son?

Hi philosophersgate,

He is 4 years old and i cant relate to number 23. I really wish his name should show up on march 09th in their notice board.

Hi philosophersgate,

He is 4 years old and i cant relate to number 23. I really wish his name should show up on march 09th in their notice board.

I could be just picking up your anxiety and concern. Sorry that I dont have more clarity for you.

Hi philosophersgate,

Bad news my son didnt get through in this school. His name was not selected for this particular school :(. I am broke now, cried a lot. Had lot of expectation for this school. Now i am trying for other schools. Can you please tell me if he will get through in any of the schools shortly? I dont want to skip a year for him. Please philosophersgate i am in great depression regarding this. As you know i am a single parent and want to raise my son providing all the necessities he needs in his life. Thanking you in advance philosophersgate and thank you for helping me get through these difficult situations.

Hi, Si12, I felt some confusion around this. Is it possible that he gets accepted at a later date?

Si12, If you'll note, I did not get a "go ahead" message for the school that you originally mention but kept picking up that something would occur at a later date (see above).

I more clearly see that another school will be available.

Seems that 23 will be pertinent.

Its seems that May and June are critical to this but I think you know which way you are going by the end of this month.

If it makes you feel any better, there was going to be something inconvenient or something that you didnt like about the school that you wanted most.

Something about the school you end up with will be more in sync with you. I think that you may have some change coming up in your daily schedule where the school that end up in makes life a little easier. Your son seems to be very happy at the school that is coming in.

The change that is coming up for you is a happy one. Maybe is job or daily activities related and you will see, in hindsight, that everything worked out perfectly. There is a nice wave of positive energy forming for you and its really starting now.

Two things I saw: A word, place or person that starts with P. Like, Pennington. Or has a prominent P like Winnipeg.

And a woman in her thirties with long brown hair below the should that wears blue jeans. This woman is charging out on a new mission and it feels really good.

So, not trying to give you false hope, but all of this is a blessing in disguise. Things are really working in a positive direction for you and your son.

Thank you so much for the reading philosophersgate. Yes i sensed something was wrong when you didn't give me a firm 'Yes' in the last reading.You are my guardian angel right now. I was worn out after seeing the result and cried constantly. I wanted to inform you the same and i am now glad i did. After reading your post, i am now completely relaxed. I don't know how to thank you for the help you provided philosophersgate. I will definitely keep you updated once i get an admission in another school. God bless you with all the happiness in the world. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for the reading philosophersgate. Yes i sensed something was wrong when you didn't give me a firm 'Yes' in the last reading.You are my guardian angel right now. I was worn out after seeing the result and cried constantly. I wanted to inform you the same and i am now glad i did. After reading your post, i am now completely relaxed. I don't know how to thank you for the help you provided philosophersgate. I will definitely keep you updated once i get an admission in another school. God bless you with all the happiness in the world. Thank you so much.

And God bless you.

There are two real guardian angels that gave me the information. You should connect with them when you can. You have lots of guidance and protection from the otherside.

Hi there Philosophersgate

If you are still doing these, I would love one please. I am currently job hunting (haven't worked in 4yrs and never in this "new" country of ours). So would really appreciate a reading relating to what lies ahead - job related please?

Thank you kindly

x

If you are still doing these, I would love one please. I am currently job hunting (haven't worked in 4yrs and never in this "new" country of ours). So would really appreciate a reading relating to what lies ahead - job related please?

Thank you kindly

x

Gong Hee Fot Choy Spread

for

Posibilities

I wish for a new job.

Eight of Diamonds in the House of Compasses

Indicates a small amount of money will be received, or someone is thinking of you in favor of a will. The vibration of an inheritance; something to be given you; a need filled.

Jack of Diamonds in the House of Wishes

Your wish pertains to or will be influenced by a letter, telegram, or some other hasty news. Check card in the House of Letters; if a heart, diamond or club-good chance for your wish; a spade opposition.

King of Hearts in the House of Success

Your success lies along the line of making others happy. Also, a kindly person may have an influence in your present or future work. You will succeed in work only to your liking. Success and enjoyment indicated.

King of Diamonds in the House of Moon

Some legal procedure in court with benefit you socially, or help a friend in court. If an attorney, you will win a case that helps your future; a professional in any capacity, indicates you will do something to help humanity and benefit yourself, or a wedding license will be signed.

Ace of Hearts in the House of Surprises

Indicates a surprise comes concerning the home or place of abode. A pleasant surprise. Could be a new home bought.

Queen of Clubs in the House of Popularity

Popularity comes to you when you least expect it; or something you do or make will become very popular and be in great demand.

King of Clubs in the House of Abode

You will have business transactions in the home; or your business will be connected with the home in some way; or your goal is working for a new home.

Queen of Hearts in the House of Journey

Some friends will call to visit you after a trip. Look for guests.

Nine of Clubs in the House of Papers

A lucky investment or a paper of some kind will affect your future; also indicates luck in a legal action; something pertaining to court.

Ten of Diamonds in the House of Vocation

Your present or future vocation will bring you much money; also indicates banking business or a dealer in stocks and bonds or securities-where money comes through handling of papers, or money is received in paper.

Seven of Hearts in the House of Marriage

You will attend a wedding and have a good time.

Queen of Spades in the House of Happiness

A grateful person will express his happiness for a favor bestowed by someone.

Queen of Diamonds in the House of Enjoyment

In time you will be connected with a charitable organization, where you will give entertainments and dinners to raise money for a good cause; or soon you will attend such a dinner.

Ten of Clubs in the House of Messages

A message comes from a distance to you; or you will receive mail advertising a trip or inviting you on one.

Eight of Spades in the House of Relatives

Relatives will cause trouble; or will help you out of trouble; or you worry about them.

Jack of Clubs in the House of Health

You will be much concerned over The e health of a relative or a close friend; also indicates danger in the street; or you have healthy relatives or they run a nursing home.

Nine of Diamonds in the House of Money

You will be surprised about an opportunity that will be offered which will better your position, where you will make more money. Take what is offered, it is good for you; or you will receive money unexpectedly.

Ten of Hearts in the House of Seasons

If you are single and want to get married, you will have an offer before the year has passed. It also indicates that something in a business way will change hands this year, it will benefit you financially.

Ace of Diamonds in the House of Friends

You can expect moral support from friends in a new business or undertaking; also, you may go into a new undertaking with a friend. Cooperation indicated.

Seven of Diamonds in the House of Gifts

Some gifts you receive soon will help you in your line of work-a new computer, car, something you can use in your work. An offer may soon be made that is to your advantage to take.

Ten of Spades in the House of Letters

You will receive a letter that will bring sunshine into your life; or if you have made an investment, it will bring returns, enabling you to take a nice trip or vacation; or a better income through investment.

Ace of Clubs in the House of Trouble

You have trouble over a gift, it may be damaged in delivery. Or you fret over something you want badly; or about angry words over something you bought.

Eight of Clubs in the House of Disappointment

You will be disappointed in not achieving your goal; or a business disappointment turns out in your favor.

Seven of Clubs in the House of Death

You will receive a message about a death and will send condolences Or you will recieve news regarding a sick friend who is badly hurt but will recover.

Nine of Hearts in the House of Undertaking

If you are looking to get into some business or work of some kind, you should get your wish.

Seven of Spades in the House of Achievement

Your health will have something to do with your achievements; or the health of someone else will affect you; or good health and achievement are in store for you.

Ace of Spades in the House of Inheritance

You may inherit some money through death; or you will have to divide property with someone you have been living with.

Nine of Spades in the House of Callers

You will be disappointed in people whom you entertain. Also indicates robbery or you will miss something after someone leaves. Take care; there is a loss through callers; or people you expect to call break their appointment.

Eight of Hearts in the House of Gratitude

Someone will be very grateful for something you have done and will remark they love you for your kindness.

Jack of Hearts in the House of Inquirer

Popularity will have something to do with your future; or you will receive plenty of publicity. You have fine prospects before you.

Jack of Spades in the House of Luck

There is someone who will envy some good luck you will have. But remember good luck seems to follow only those who deserve it. Say every day, I am a lucky person. It will bring a good vibration.

King of Spades in the House of Sun

This sun House is for any man in uniform; public service. It indicates constant change like the sun; one location one day, and on the high seas another. You seem to change like the sun.

Thank you kindly

x

I keep seeing the number 4.

Feels like something comes in either in 4 months or the 4th month, which is April, but I feel like it takes longer than your were expecting to find something but the good news is that this will be a great job that you enjoy. So it may not happen quickly but I feel sure that it will happen.

Does a word like Jubal or Jubail have meaning for you?

There is something in your resume or CV that is getting lost in translation. Its as if you used more "Australian" terminology that your work experience would be more recognizable or something along that line. Essentially, tweaking the resume to be more in line with Australian convention. (You are in Australia, aren't you?)

Who are the three children and two adults? Is that your family?

Its getting late here, so, maybe I can look at this a little more clearly in the morning. But, keep moving forward. I think some good things are coming.

I keep seeing the number 4.

Feels like something comes in either in 4 months or the 4th month, which is April, but I feel like it takes longer than your were expecting to find something but the good news is that this will be a great job that you enjoy. So it may not happen quickly but I feel sure that it will happen.

Does a word like Jubal or Jubail have meaning for you?

There is something in your resume or CV that is getting lost in translation. Its as if you used more "Australian" terminology that your work experience would be more recognizable or something along that line. Essentially, tweaking the resume to be more in line with Australian convention. (You are in Australia, aren't you?)

Who are the three children and two adults? Is that your family?

Its getting late here, so, maybe I can look at this a little more clearly in the morning. But, keep moving forward. I think some good things are coming.

I cannot say thank you enough. Thank you so so much for taking the time to read for me! I am going to go through it again as I already found a few things that resonated with me!

I have 3 living kids yes (1 passed as a baby) and my hubby. So we are 5 yes. We are not Aussies (South African's), moved to Aus nearly 4yrs ago :)

Will give some more feedback as soon as I can sit and properly read through it. Thank you again for your time Philosophersgate - I am much appreciative!

Gong Hee Fot Choy Spread

for

Posibilities

I wish for a new job.

Eight of Diamonds in the House of Compasses

Indicates a small amount of money will be received, or someone is thinking of you in favor of a will. The vibration of an inheritance; something to be given you; a need filled.

Jack of Diamonds in the House of Wishes

Your wish pertains to or will be influenced by a letter, telegram, or some other hasty news. Check card in the House of Letters; if a heart, diamond or club-good chance for your wish; a spade opposition.

King of Hearts in the House of Success

Your success lies along the line of making others happy. Also, a kindly person may have an influence in your present or future work. You will succeed in work only to your liking. Success and enjoyment indicated.

King of Diamonds in the House of Moon

Some legal procedure in court with benefit you socially, or help a friend in court. If an attorney, you will win a case that helps your future; a professional in any capacity, indicates you will do something to help humanity and benefit yourself, or a wedding license will be signed.

Ace of Hearts in the House of Surprises

Indicates a surprise comes concerning the home or place of abode. A pleasant surprise. Could be a new home bought.

Queen of Clubs in the House of Popularity

Popularity comes to you when you least expect it; or something you do or make will become very popular and be in great demand.

King of Clubs in the House of Abode

You will have business transactions in the home; or your business will be connected with the home in some way; or your goal is working for a new home.

Queen of Hearts in the House of Journey

Some friends will call to visit you after a trip. Look for guests.

Nine of Clubs in the House of Papers

A lucky investment or a paper of some kind will affect your future; also indicates luck in a legal action; something pertaining to court.

Ten of Diamonds in the House of Vocation

Your present or future vocation will bring you much money; also indicates banking business or a dealer in stocks and bonds or securities-where money comes through handling of papers, or money is received in paper.

Seven of Hearts in the House of Marriage

You will attend a wedding and have a good time.

Queen of Spades in the House of Happiness

A grateful person will express his happiness for a favor bestowed by someone.

Queen of Diamonds in the House of Enjoyment

In time you will be connected with a charitable organization, where you will give entertainments and dinners to raise money for a good cause; or soon you will attend such a dinner.

Ten of Clubs in the House of Messages

A message comes from a distance to you; or you will receive mail advertising a trip or inviting you on one.

Eight of Spades in the House of Relatives

Relatives will cause trouble; or will help you out of trouble; or you worry about them.

Jack of Clubs in the House of Health

You will be much concerned over The e health of a relative or a close friend; also indicates danger in the street; or you have healthy relatives or they run a nursing home.

Nine of Diamonds in the House of Money

You will be surprised about an opportunity that will be offered which will better your position, where you will make more money. Take what is offered, it is good for you; or you will receive money unexpectedly.

Ten of Hearts in the House of Seasons

If you are single and want to get married, you will have an offer before the year has passed. It also indicates that something in a business way will change hands this year, it will benefit you financially.

Ace of Diamonds in the House of Friends

You can expect moral support from friends in a new business or undertaking; also, you may go into a new undertaking with a friend. Cooperation indicated.

Seven of Diamonds in the House of Gifts

Some gifts you receive soon will help you in your line of work-a new computer, car, something you can use in your work. An offer may soon be made that is to your advantage to take.

Ten of Spades in the House of Letters

You will receive a letter that will bring sunshine into your life; or if you have made an investment, it will bring returns, enabling you to take a nice trip or vacation; or a better income through investment.

Ace of Clubs in the House of Trouble

You have trouble over a gift, it may be damaged in delivery. Or you fret over something you want badly; or about angry words over something you bought.

Eight of Clubs in the House of Disappointment

You will be disappointed in not achieving your goal; or a business disappointment turns out in your favor.

Seven of Clubs in the House of Death

You will receive a message about a death and will send condolences Or you will recieve news regarding a sick friend who is badly hurt but will recover.

Nine of Hearts in the House of Undertaking

If you are looking to get into some business or work of some kind, you should get your wish.

Seven of Spades in the House of Achievement

Your health will have something to do with your achievements; or the health of someone else will affect you; or good health and achievement are in store for you.

Ace of Spades in the House of Inheritance

You may inherit some money through death; or you will have to divide property with someone you have been living with.

Nine of Spades in the House of Callers

You will be disappointed in people whom you entertain. Also indicates robbery or you will miss something after someone leaves. Take care; there is a loss through callers; or people you expect to call break their appointment.

Eight of Hearts in the House of Gratitude

Someone will be very grateful for something you have done and will remark they love you for your kindness.

Jack of Hearts in the House of Inquirer

Popularity will have something to do with your future; or you will receive plenty of publicity. You have fine prospects before you.

Jack of Spades in the House of Luck

There is someone who will envy some good luck you will have. But remember good luck seems to follow only those who deserve it. Say every day, I am a lucky person. It will bring a good vibration.

King of Spades in the House of Sun

This sun House is for any man in uniform; public service. It indicates constant change like the sun; one location one day, and on the high seas another. You seem to change like the sun.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me. I really liked this reading and felt quite positive after reading it!

Some of the things that resonated with me immediately (or what I understood) was:

Success in work that I like - I definitely perform better when I do things I really like (don't we all) :)

Make others happy (work) - I have always loved working with people so this rings true!

Court is mentioned a few times - I recently (last week) got pulled over by traffic police and fined ($368). It was a huge shock and I wrote a letter to ask for a review/dispute.. I am patiently waiting for the outcome and hope to get some reduction on that enormous amount :unsure:

New home - we are planning to move across the street to our neighbours house in the next 6mnths (they are offering us a long term rental opposed to our current shorter lease).

Our biggest goal is for me to earn some money so that we can save to one day buy our own house again (we owned one in South Africa but has been renting and moving nearly every year since being in Aus). Moving so often is very unsettling and we do long to have our own place again :)

Guests after a trip (visitors) - my sister is coming for a visit for the first time (will arrive in 4 weeks) :dance:

Relatives and health - I do worry (although not constantly) about my dad's health as well as my granny (she is on my mind a lot lately)

I am not single lol - happily married :wub:

Gifts was mentioned (computer/car) - I have slowly started looking around as I want to get another car (one that is cheaper on gas etc) as soon as I land that job! :)

Inherit money or divide property - gosh the only person I know that will probably leave something for me is my dad (and I truly hope he surprises everyone and get to very ripe old age)..

You asked about Jubal or Jubail.. I don't know either names. I tried thinking of anyone I know/knew with names that might sound like that (our first language is not English so names might come across sounding different) and we have a few J names in our family

Johannes, Japie, Jan, Johan (males)

Jacoba (female)

Not sure if that helps

Again, thank you so much! I really do appreciate it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me. I really liked this reading and felt quite positive after reading it!

Some of the things that resonated with me immediately (or what I understood) was:

Success in work that I like - I definitely perform better when I do things I really like (don't we all) :)

Make others happy (work) - I have always loved working with people so this rings true!

Court is mentioned a few times - I recently (last week) got pulled over by traffic police and fined ($368). It was a huge shock and I wrote a letter to ask for a review/dispute.. I am patiently waiting for the outcome and hope to get some reduction on that enormous amount :unsure:

New home - we are planning to move across the street to our neighbours house in the next 6mnths (they are offering us a long term rental opposed to our current shorter lease).

Our biggest goal is for me to earn some money so that we can save to one day buy our own house again (we owned one in South Africa but has been renting and moving nearly every year since being in Aus). Moving so often is very unsettling and we do long to have our own place again :)

Guests after a trip (visitors) - my sister is coming for a visit for the first time (will arrive in 4 weeks) :dance:

Relatives and health - I do worry (although not constantly) about my dad's health as well as my granny (she is on my mind a lot lately)

I am not single lol - happily married :wub:

Gifts was mentioned (computer/car) - I have slowly started looking around as I want to get another car (one that is cheaper on gas etc) as soon as I land that job! :)

Inherit money or divide property - gosh the only person I know that will probably leave something for me is my dad (and I truly hope he surprises everyone and get to very ripe old age)..

You asked about Jubal or Jubail.. I don't know either names. I tried thinking of anyone I know/knew with names that might sound like that (our first language is not English so names might come across sounding different) and we have a few J names in our family

Johannes, Japie, Jan, Johan (males)

Jacoba (female)

Not sure if that helps

Again, thank you so much! I really do appreciate it!

Let me know what goes on on April 9. That day or week seems prominent. I was doing two readings on here at the same time and seems that April is a prominent month for both of you.

I think that you end up with two different job opportunities...or...you take a temporary or part time job and then get a more permanent one later.

What I see is that one of these seems to have something to do with an outdoor market or some outdoor venue.

The other seems like more office type work. Feels like dealing with medical data. Have you worked in the medical business?

What it sort of feels like is that you end up interested in a job that you may not have worked in and actually pass on a job that you have some experience around.

I feel like you are being guided in a particular direction and create a wonderful career for yourself. It will evolve some over the next 5 years and it will be a great and wonderful journey for you.

There is something about your personality that can really get out and get things done. You're good at organizing and meeting with people and getting them all headed in the right direction.

This "outdoor" job that i mentioned is to be contemplated. Whatever it is, will likely be the most happy choice. Really feels like you move around alot in this. Going from place to place during the day. So, Outdoor market may not be quite right but I can see you dealing with public outdoor spaces sometimes.

This want be your only choice. But I just want to note that whatever you end up doing by the end of winter (my summer), will not be just a job but the beginning of a wonderful career.

Let me know what goes on on April 9. That day or week seems prominent. I was doing two readings on here at the same time and seems that April is a prominent month for both of you.

I think that you end up with two different job opportunities...or...you take a temporary or part time job and then get a more permanent one later.

What I see is that one of these seems to have something to do with an outdoor market or some outdoor venue.

The other seems like more office type work. Feels like dealing with medical data. Have you worked in the medical business?

What it sort of feels like is that you end up interested in a job that you may not have worked in and actually pass on a job that you have some experience around.

I feel like you are being guided in a particular direction and create a wonderful career for yourself. It will evolve some over the next 5 years and it will be a great and wonderful journey for you.

There is something about your personality that can really get out and get things done. You're good at organizing and meeting with people and getting them all headed in the right direction.

This "outdoor" job that i mentioned is to be contemplated. Whatever it is, will likely be the most happy choice. Really feels like you move around alot in this. Going from place to place during the day. So, Outdoor market may not be quite right but I can see you dealing with public outdoor spaces sometimes.

This want be your only choice. But I just want to note that whatever you end up doing by the end of winter (my summer), will not be just a job but the beginning of a wonderful career.

Thank you again (so much!)

I will keep an eye on that date/week - nothing planned at this moment (kids break up school that week and it's sports day). So will let you know thank you!

I worked in a Lab many many years ago in the UK but nothing in medical since then. Coincidentally seriously considered studying in a medical (nursing) field last year but decided not to for various reasons... My last profession (and my trade) is a Decorative/Specialist Painter. Not going into that industry here tho (no market/opportunities in our state), so concentrating on any customer related positions and office admin stuff, even cleaning (although office is not my first choice) :lol:

I am quite excited and looking forward to what lies ahead! Thank you again!

Hi again PG

Just a bit of an update as you asked about the week of 9 April.

Nothing much happened :lol: Still actively job hunting and trying my utmost to stay positive.. I never anticipated it to take this long :unsure: Apparently this is the norm here, just getting somewhat of a response (not even a yes or no) takes months!

Thankfully my sister arrives on Wednesday for her 2 week visit so no time to dwell on anything :dance:

Will keep you posted - thanks again!

Hi again PG

Just a bit of an update as you asked about the week of 9 April.

Nothing much happened :lol: Still actively job hunting and trying my utmost to stay positive.. I never anticipated it to take this long :unsure: Apparently this is the norm here, just getting somewhat of a response (not even a yes or no) takes months!

Thankfully my sister arrives on Wednesday for her 2 week visit so no time to dwell on anything :dance:

Will keep you posted - thanks again!

Yes. I felt the job hunt would take through the winter (my summer) to settle, though, you may find a temporary job along the way.

I felt mostly family events around you in April. Something with the children at school and I suppose your sister's visit.

So, don't get frustrated in your job search as it may be a few more months before you find what you are looking for and may be as late as September before you settle into a job that you really fall in love with.

Also, have someone review your CV. There is some terminology that you are using that could be "Australianized" a bit, I feel.

Ok, this is a funny thing I see...I keep seeing someone racing in a small car or go-kart. More like a small kit car. I don't know what else to call it....but anyway, don't know what that means.

I really want you to keep the faith on the job hunt. It really feels like the first thing you find will be good but that something even better will come along but just takes awhile.

I also see a building with a flag flying over it. It may be a government building and I feel it is connected to how you find your job.

Thank you so much PG!

I started checking out Government assisted jobs on Friday (companies get some kind of tax reduction or something if they employ people through the Government scheme).

I am going to focus a lot on staying positive and hopeful through this process even when I can feel a bit despondent as one of the main motivators is the extra income..

I have located a person that specializes in tweaking one's CV to Aus standards but she charges for it obviously. So just trying to see when and how I can get her to help with mine. I have used online examples in doing up mine but will get a pro to look at it too. Thanks for that!

Lol racing car :lol: No cookin clue either :lol:

Thank you again for your time PG! I do appreciate it!

Thank you so much PG!

I started checking out Government assisted jobs on Friday (companies get some kind of tax reduction or something if they employ people through the Government scheme).

I am going to focus a lot on staying positive and hopeful through this process even when I can feel a bit despondent as one of the main motivators is the extra income..

I have located a person that specializes in tweaking one's CV to Aus standards but she charges for it obviously. So just trying to see when and how I can get her to help with mine. I have used online examples in doing up mine but will get a pro to look at it too. Thanks for that!

Lol racing car :lol: No cookin clue either :lol:

Thank you again for your time PG! I do appreciate it!

Is there a Kathy or Katherine?

Is there a Kathy or Katherine?

I am Karina and my mom is Catharina? Can't think of any Kathy's or Katherine's :)

I am Karina and my mom is Catharina? Can't think of any Kathy's or Katherine's :)

Haha!...well, I think that's close enough! :lol:

You're a tough customer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and both are cool names! They have a very good vibe!

That is super close! :lol:

Lol I am the first girl in the family to not have a direct/exact family name. They were hectic (Lavinia Catharina, or Magdalena Jacoba, Helena Catharina etc). Quite happy that my parents decided to "rebel" a bit against traditional family names!

Yay glad they have good vibes! Thank you!! :dance:

For everybody elses benefit, Posibilities told me in PM that she and her mother and grandmother had the C/K sounding names. That's the othersides way of validating the information and saying that they are connected and supportive.

For everybody elses benefit, Posibilities told me in PM that she and her mother and grandmother had the C/K sounding names. That's the othersides way of validating the information and saying that they are connected and supportive.

:D