Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

On Being Psychic

I agree to a certain extent,, although I have to say PG you have helped me so much with your wisdom and your positive way of phrasing things and reminding me that in the end all will work out well, even when I'm in the middle of confusion and chaos, and you have been so accurate in detail so many times.

Well, you and I have a unique connection and conduct our conversations more as friends than as psychic readers (although, we have pulled down some startling and accurate information, havent we?) :lol:

I think that proves the point: Better to have good friends, than a good psychic!

Yeah, for me I have basically stopped trying to obtain any idea about the future through readings, I'm more interested in seeing if I have improved over time. And a lot of times I don't see a lot of the improvements that are happening subconsciously! it really helps if there is some kind of feedback/insights that I feel is authorities about these traits through readings

It would be so great to fully be aware of who I am and what gifts I can fully develop in order to communicate with my loved ones and twin flame and friends over long distances. I wish I had all the clairs, but I sure am grateful for everything God has given me.