Universal Psychic Guild Forum
si12

Hi philosophersgate- Update regarding school

Hi philosophersgate,

Hope you are doing fine. I am amazed by your talent,You gave me a reading awhile back and mentioned that 23rd something important will happen regarding school. On 23rd I have applied for a school nearby my house which has "P" in it (NPS-short form of the school) and it is a very competitive school. So going by your reading i guess my son will make it through this school. It has all the elements you have mentioned in the previous reading. 1. Date -23rd, 2. Letter "P" (school name-NPS)3. Distance-If he gets an admission in this school then it will be very easy for me to drop and pick him up from school.

Dear philosophersgate, could you please confirm me, if this is the school you were mentioning about in your previous reading.The interview for this school may start in april. I am just keeping my fingers crossed to hear your prediction on this :). Thank you so much for helping me through this forum and your generosity to your readers is simply awesome. (Also i have applied for another school on the same date "FAPS(School name)" which satisfies only 2 of the mentioned points,so i guess it must be "NPS" :) )

I think that you are on to the right one. What I feel is it moves more smoothly from here. When you first asked about the original school, the energy felt very coarse.

Also, I got that June is a key month. That "everything comes together in June". So, June where I live is not a typical month to start school but maybe where you are it is or the month has another meaning.

Maybe this is a general statement about you and things that you are working on but maybe this has something to do with the school.

I just hear, "Its all ok, Its all ok".

Do you have a female family member that is on the otherside who's name would have the sound "-Mar-" in it? Maybe Mary but thats not quite it. Like...Mara...

May not be an English name....I keep seeing India but at the same time I dont feel that she is from there. Or, she is from a different place than where you are now or something along that line.

Maybe an Indian name. Would appear to be a longer name that my American mind cant decipher.

I keep seeing cities in India, like, Chennai, Bangalore, New Dehli. Could it be that she was originally from Northern India or Pakistan and moved to southern india or it could be the other way around?

Just picking up India very strongly, so, not sure what it means. I actually didnt originally think that you lived in India. For some reason, I thought you were in Australia but now, I am not sure.

That area of India with Bangalore and Chennai are very prominent to me.

Anyway, this lady says that all is ok and working out perfectly for you and your child.

Things really do feel like they will go much more smoothly going forward. I think that you will be very happy with how this all turns out.

I'll go back and read what I wrote for you initially and see if anything else comes up, but for now, I think its all good!

Wow you are really gifted. You are spot on.I lived in new jersey for many years and my son is basically a US citizen,after my divorce we are now settled in bangalore. Also the female member you are picking on must be my mother who passed away many years ago. I am really happy to know that everything will go well. The schools here usually starts in the month of june. So yes you are right on that part too :).

I am eagerly waiting for an interview call from this school (NPS) and i guess it might happen in april(not sure about the date,school informed i will get a call only if my son is selected). I am letting go off other schools because of this particular school(NPS). So i really hope he will get into this school. Your readings are really comforting me and giving me a hope for the future. God bless you.

Wow you are really gifted. You are spot on.I lived in new jersey for many years and my son is basically a US citizen,after my divorce we are now settled in bangalore. Also the female member you are picking on must be my mother who passed away many years ago. I am really happy to know that everything will go well. The schools here usually starts in the month of june. So yes you are right on that part too :).

I am eagerly waiting for an interview call from this school (NPS) and i guess it might happen in april(not sure about the date,school informed i will get a call only if my son is selected). I am letting go off other schools because of this particular school(NPS). So i really hope he will get into this school. Your readings are really comforting me and giving me a hope for the future. God bless you.

I feel that April 9 will be a meaningful day.

Interestingly, I am doing two readings here at the same time and I think that April holds news for both of you.

Feels good for you, Si12!

Oh...and your son seems to develop a real love for technology. Likely he will study a technological science or engineering when he goes to college. He will likely get degrees both in India and the US.

So, if I can see his collegiate success, you can rest assured that these school issues at this young age will work out nicely!

Thank you so much PhilosophersGate. I'll wait for april 9th(Hope it will be the day of interview call :) ). Happy to hear that he will get into technological science, I too hold a computer science degree and have worked in a technical position. I am glad that my son also will take the same path :). Thank you once again PhilosophersGate. You are a wonderful soul and ill definitely come and update you on april 9th. Have a good day.

To my lovely guardian angel PhilosophersGate, i dont have any words to express my gratitude to you. As you said in your earlier post, April 9th was a meaningful day for us. My son got an admission in this school :). I am awestruck at your accuracy in giving readings. My heartfelt thanks to you PhilosophersGate. 2 weeks back i was heartbroken and you gave me strength through your reading and today i am feeling so happy and content with mysef :). I sincerely pray that you should have a wonderful life ahead. God bless you dear PhilosophersGate :).

To my lovely guardian angel PhilosophersGate, i dont have any words to express my gratitude to you. As you said in your earlier post, April 9th was a meaningful day for us. My son got an admission in this school :). I am awestruck at your accuracy in giving readings. My heartfelt thanks to you PhilosophersGate. 2 weeks back i was heartbroken and you gave me strength through your reading and today i am feeling so happy and content with mysef :). I sincerely pray that you should have a wonderful life ahead. God bless you dear PhilosophersGate :).

Oh! That is most excellent! Congratulations!

Be sure to thank your guides, angels and loved ones on the otherside, as well as, my guides and angels. I can't receive the message unless they deliver it. I can only read the book (or, at least, the possibilities). I don't write the book.

But, thank you for the blessings and well wishes and I send you and your son well wishes also. :angel:

Such great news si12! So happy that it all worked out

GREAT work Philosophersgate :)

Thank you so much for the wishes posibilities. God bless you.

@PhilosophersGate- Hope you are doing fine PhilosophersGate. Yes i thanked my spirit guides, my mother and everyone who made this possible :). Now i started studying for interviews and once i complete my preparation i would upload my resume to job portals. Praying to god that i should get a job before june :).