Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Dominoes Readings

This week, for fun, I will do past, present, future readings using dominoes. Let me know if you want one. Here is my reading:

That Which is Behind You

Blank/Six

You now have the opportunity to gain materially. New ventures will come your way. To do well you will have to decide which of these new ventures best suits your ambitions for the future.

Your Current Place

Three/Five

It is time to vent your anger and frustration. Continuing to repress these feelings can be detrimental to your health. Find a way to release your negative energy without harming others. Confront those who you have differences with and settle them.

That Which is before You

One/Two

This can reflect potentials that are spiritual or material or both. Regardless of what aspect(s) of your life it is referring to, it denotes a time of unification. Possibly your spiritual and material selves are becoming a stronger singular force, or possibly the bond between you and a partner is strengthening. New insights will emerge. Your life will become richer.

I also would love this type of ''Domino reading'' if you want to give me dear Philosophergate. Happy Labor's day!

Hi, Adrian!

Well, I think this is quiet positive and fits, I think, (at least, from what I remember) with a reading that I did for you earlier this year.

Let me know if I can look at something more closely for you. pg

That Which is Behind You

Blank/Blank

Your are standing before a blank canvas and have the freedom to choose how you fill it. New powers and energies will be available to you--if you are open to them. Good or bad, your choices will determine your future.

Your Current Place

One/Two

This can reflect potentials that are spiritual or material or both. Regardless of what aspect(s) of your life it is referring to, it denotes a time of unification. Possibly your spiritual and material selves are becoming a stronger singular force, or possibly the bond between you and a partner is strengthening. New insights will emerge. Your life will become richer.

That Which is before You

Three/Three

That which has confused you will soon become clear. Your ability to think lucidly is at or near its zenith. Solutions to lingering problems will soon be obvious to you.

Hi Philosophersgate

Thank you very much for this reading. It make sense 100%. It is related to the information, knowledge that I have gained lately. The information about spiritual abilities, spirituality and manifesting abundance/prosperity. I have started to work with the platinum ray, the violet flame and to ask more help from archangels, angels, my guides ascended masters, cosmic masters, chohans etc. I'm sure that soon the results will appear. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

Hi Philosophersgate

Thank you very much for this reading. It make sense 100%. It is related to the information, knowledge that I have gained lately. The information about spiritual abilities, spirituality and manifesting abundance/prosperity. I have started to work with the platinum ray, the violet flame and to ask more help from archangels, angels, my guides ascended masters, cosmic masters, chohans etc. I'm sure that soon the results will appear. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

And many blessings to you, too!

would you like for me to read dominoes for you tai chi?

No thank you.

I just thought what you are doing is quite interesting. These experimentation with what's around you sure seem fun

No thank you.

I just thought what you are doing is quite interesting. These experimentation with what's around you sure seem fun

Yeah. You can really "read" anything. In the end, I let my psychic impressions be the real guide. I'm just doing it to keep the conversation going but I do try to give everyone a little of what I really see!

I am happy to let you do a domino reading for me

I think that there are some new people entering your life.

That Which is Behind You

Blank/Two

New friendships and opportunities will soon be yours. It is possible you will meet a new love, or the love you already have will deepen. However you must be open to change and have the courage to act.

Your Current Place

Six/Six

The Double Six is the grandest of Dominos. It denotes success, fulfillment and happiness on a grand scale. New paths will open for you, and you are spiritually and intellectually ready to take them.

That Which is before You

Two/Two

Successful new unions and the strengthening of established unions are in your immediate future. These unions may be secular or spiritual or both. Be open to change, but do not abandon your values.

Hi Philosophersgate.

How can I miss your offer :). Can I also have one. Thanking you in advance.

Hi Philosophersgate.

How can I miss your offer :). Can I also have one. Thanking you in advance.

Hi, Si! I think that you are in a tremendous period where lots of things go right.

That Which is Behind You

Four/Six

Remember that you will reap what you sow. Do not allow yourself to become greedy or totally absorbed in yourself. To do so will leave you isolated and unhappy.

Your Current Place

Six/Six

The Double Six is the grandest of Dominos. It denotes success, fulfillment and happiness on a grand scale. New paths will open for you, and you are spiritually and intellectually ready to take them.

That Which is before You

Two/Two

Successful new unions and the strengthening of established unions are in your immediate future. These unions may be secular or spiritual or both. Be open to change, but do not abandon your values.

Hi, Si! I think that you are in a tremendous period where lots of things go right.

That Which is Behind You

Four/Six

Remember that you will reap what you sow. Do not allow yourself to become greedy or totally absorbed in yourself. To do so will leave you isolated and unhappy.

Your Current Place

Six/Six

That Which is before You

Two/Two

Thank you so much for the reading philosophersgate. I wish all of this comes true:) . I am in bit stressed mode from past 2 days and I felt like talking to you and I was so happy to see this offer today. My costly laptop died yesterday and all the data lost along with it :(. Also from past 2 days my ex husband is harassing me through mail regarding some issue. I really want him to get out my life, but because of my son we need to be in communication. I am scared if he will initiate a custody battle for my little son. I don't want to lose him :(.give me some comforting words philosophersgate.

Thank you so much for the reading philosophersgate. I wish all of this comes true:) . I am in bit stressed mode from past 2 days and I felt like talking to you and I was so happy to see this offer today. My costly laptop died yesterday and all the data lost along with it :(. Also from past 2 days my ex husband is harassing me through mail regarding some issue. I really want him to get out my life, but because of my son we need to be in communication. I am scared if he will initiate a custody battle for my little son. I don't want to lose him :(.give me some comforting words philosophersgate.

I very much feel that things will move in your favor over the next six months. This is an era of breaking free and moving ahead for you. It may not be struggle free but diligently and persistently work through the next six months and you will find yourself in a better place in many ways.

I keep seeing gold coins around you. Maybe there is some money or good luck coming within the next few weeks.

I very much feel that things will move in your favor over the next six months. This is an era of breaking free and moving ahead for you. It may not be struggle free but diligently and persistently work through the next six months and you will find yourself in a better place in many ways.

I keep seeing gold coins around you. Maybe there is some money or good luck coming within the next few weeks.

Wow that sounds great philosophersgate.It's a blessing to talk to you. I will always thank you for all the help you are offering me. I will definitely keep you posted regarding my life. I guess once I get the job everything else will clear out in my life. God bless you and thank you for helping all the members in this forum. Whenever I talk to you I can feel your positive energy which is giving me a lot of peace.

No one seems to trust my prophetic dominoes! :lol:

Are these dominoes particularly gifted? :lol:

Do you come up with the interpretations as you pull them? I've never been very innovative with these types of things...I'm curious!

I'd like a reading please :)

I think that you may have something new in regards to work come up in about two months.

That Which is Behind You

Five/Six

Your troubles will soon wane. You will know true peace and harmony on both the spiritual and physical plane. Happiness and satisfaction will be yours.

Your Current Place

One/One

Now is the time for you to pursue new ventures. If you share your goals and ambitions with a partner, your partnership is extremely potent at the moment. Regardless of how wild some opportunities may seem, at least explore there potential before passing on them.

That Which is before You

One/Three

Your spiritual self can move to new heights, strengths, and understanding if you allow it to. Now is a good time for you to devote a portion of your energy to better understanding your relationship with the universe and your God.

Are these dominoes particularly gifted? :lol:

Do you come up with the interpretations as you pull them? I've never been very innovative with these types of things...I'm curious!

These are dominoes of the highest order! :lol:

As you know, I really don't rely on cards or dominoes or chicken bones or tea leaves. :lol:

Most of the time if I am using a device, such as the dominoes, I use any number of sites or books to find the meanings. In some case, I interpret the meaning. In almost every cases though, I try to give my psychic impressions which may lead to a particular interpretation of the device being used.

Its mostly for fun but if I do this for someone, I really do look in to give a message or to help interpret the meanings shown.