Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crystal light

General reading

Hi Everyone,

I dowse with a pendulum for myself all the time. However I am really worried now that the answers I get are just what I want to hear.

For example I went to a job interview the other day before I went I asked if i would be offered a position at that workplace it said yes.

I came back from the interview I asked again it said no.

Well I didnt get it.

Which has now made me question my ability to dowse at all tbh :( I think was more upset about my dowsing than actually not getting the job as I ask a lot of Love questions and usually get positive answers.

anyway I am ranting now.

I am concerned I will not be in a loving relationship EVER because Ive had 3 serious relationships 1. abusive 2. cheating didnt love me told me straight 3. declared his love then left never to be seen again.

If anyone could do a reading for me to see if I may one day be in a happy realtionship that would be great as tbh im losing faith in it.

Thank you soo much xx

My first impression is that your past relationships had past life karmic ties.

We are all here to learn our life lessons. The most important thing is to learn from our past experiences (however bitter), grow stronger and develop more empathy towards your partner in a relationship. Only then will the relationship last.

God bless.

Thank you alex i felt my last relationship i had was very different from the others it had love and was beautiful.. however when he left out the blue i guess he cant of meant it. Im not sure what im supposed to learn from this tbh. I let myself go in the last relationship where i showed how much he meant to me as in previous relationships i hadn't ..

Im not sure if maybe im best staying single when if falls apart it affects me to badly i think

Anyway thank you for your reply :)

Thank you alex i felt my last relationship i had was very different from the others it had love and was beautiful.. however when he left out the blue i guess he cant of meant it. Im not sure what im supposed to learn from this tbh. I let myself go in the last relationship where i showed how much he meant to me as in previous relationships i hadn't ..

Im not sure if maybe im best staying single when if falls apart it affects me to badly i think

Anyway thank you for your reply :)

Let me narrate to you a summary of a real life story of another person.

She once was a very beautiful influential person in a past life, many men wanted to marry her but she played with their emotions and ditched them one by one. She had the beauty and the power to do that, she didn't place much importance to the relationships because she could get any man she wanted. So in this life, she had many failed relationships where the opposite happens ie. her past life lovers ditched her back.

Forgive me if I'm a bit blunt but if your last relationship were beautiful, why did he leave you? There must be a reason.

I suggest getting a past life regression to find out the detailed cause. You'll be able to find out the answer yourself.

There was a show 'Past lives: Who was I' by Crime and Investigation network, that Canadian guy living in the USA is very good. Unfortunately, I don't have his contact number.

Ok thank you ill look into that then.. not sure if we bring our personality with us im the type of person to do that as when i like someone its 1 person and thats it.

I dunno about my last relationship from my perspective it was lovely but obviously i bored him or something i dunno lol..

Anyway thank you for your input i really appreciate it :)