Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bowledover822003

how long

the last few weeks have been pretty unsettling since losing my grandma on my birthday and last night Perth time my bike was damaged,I was wondering when things will start to settle down again and is there opportunities coming up to meet a twin flame or soul-mate

the last few weeks have been pretty unsettling since losing my grandma on my birthday and last night Perth time my bike was damaged,I was wondering when things will start to settle down again and is there opportunities coming up to meet a twin flame or soul-mate

Despite the recent rough ride and personal shock, this year, when looked at in total, will be relatively smooth. You may have another family related event or two to navigate before year end but you will handle it all with poise.

Its sort of like...even though you may be buffeted by these personal events, at your core you seem very calm despite the surface emotions that you may face.

I don't know much about twin flames but I do see you considering a deeper relationship with someone in about 2.5 years. You will know this young lady for quite awhile before that but I don't feel that you know her yet or, at least, she's not someone you see on a regular basis at the moment.

Hope that helps and want to remind you that along with you depth of sensitivity, you have a remarkable depth of strength.

I haven't been in contact with any ladies who I feel a connection with but when we do meet I would want to take the time to get to know her,my dads health has been troubling for some time as well