Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scorpiogirl

Reading

Still haven't heard from him...should I just give up? :rolleyes:

Hi, scorpiogirl,

I get a picture of this guy, but I just don't feel the long term connection for you.

There is a guy that I pick up in your energy field that has a prominent S in his name (could be first or last) like Sam. However, feels more like you (and the various guys that you meet) are more in dating mode than commitment mode.

(I often stay away from the "love" or "relationship" readings because I can see and feel the attractions for people but most of the time those attractions are fleeting. Guess that's why I will never be paid psychic because that's most of the readings that people want! :lol: ).

But, don't worry, there will be great love in your life starting in about 4-5 years. You have a few things that you will get into place between now and then that will put you in a place for a successful relationship.

Almost feels like you leave the area that you live in for awhile and then come back and meet someone. That's a little foggy because you will have many activities over the next 5 years.

Who is Diane? D name woman.

Someone whispered in my ear to ask about your mother? Is she still on this plane?

Do you have a connection to Florida?

Hi, scorpiogirl,

I get a picture of this guy, but I just don't feel the long term connection for you.

There is a guy that I pick up in your energy field that has a prominent S in his name (could be first or last) like Sam. However, feels more like you (and the various guys that you meet) are more in dating mode than commitment mode.

(I often stay away from the "love" or "relationship" readings because I can see and feel the attractions for people but most of the time those attractions are fleeting. Guess that's why I will never be paid psychic because that's most of the readings that people want! :lol: ).

But, don't worry, there will be great love in your life starting in about 4-5 years. You have a few things that you will get into place between now and then that will put you in a place for a successful relationship.

Almost feels like you leave the area that you live in for awhile and then come back and meet someone. That's a little foggy because you will have many activities over the next 5 years.

Who is Diane? D name woman.

Someone whispered in my ear to ask about your mother? Is she still on this plane?

Do you have a connection to Florida?

Hi thanks for the reading.

I am 32...so I will be old when I finally get married or fall in love again :lol: :wub: :rolleyes: .

I have no connection to Florida...I live in Europe. Why did you hear that state? My mother is fine...I don't understand what you mean by plane? She is not on a plane at the moment.

My boss's first name starts with a D. I am definitely in dating mode too, I just got out of a long term relationship of over six years. Which I am still sad about.

I do go back and forth to where I currently live and then I go back home to see my parents. I do that often.

so I will be old when I finally get married or fall in love again

Haha! and Ouch! Someone in their thirties is a youngster to me!

As for Florida, I got a birds eye image of a coastal and beach area. Sort of reminded me of a satellite view of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, Florida and I got a glimpse of a word with an "F" in it so, that combined with the coastline made me think "Fort Lauderdale" and "Florida" because those are the first F named coastal areas that came to mind for me. So not sure what that means.

As for your mother, she came up as I saw the "many activities" so since she came up that prompted me to have you check in with her. I was just making sure that it wasnt her spirit coming in as I didnt feel an entity to channel, so, I was asking if she was still on this plane of existence before I expended the energy to try to channel her. (The dead take a lot out of me! :lol: )

Actually, things feel pretty good for you. I think that you will have your share of fun over the next few years but I don't think that you settle into one relationship for awhile....and that will be really a choice that you make because you will have many suitors in the interim.

Best...PG

I meant to add that I see you in conversation with a guy that you are attracted to between now and mid July, so, you may have a date coming up soon. Maybe its the guy with an S in his name.

Haha! and Ouch! Someone in their thirties is a youngster to me!

As for Florida, I got a birds eye image of a coastal and beach area. Sort of reminded me of a satellite view of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, Florida and I got a glimpse of a word with an "F" in it so, that combined with the coastline made me think "Fort Lauderdale" and "Florida" because those are the first F named coastal areas that came to mind for me. So not sure what that means.

As for your mother, she came up as I saw the "many activities" so since she came up that prompted me to have you check in with her. I was just making sure that it wasnt her spirit coming in as I didnt feel an entity to channel, so, I was asking if she was still on this plane of existence before I expended the energy to try to channel her. (The dead take a lot out of me! :lol: )

Actually, things feel pretty good for you. I think that you will have your share of fun over the next few years but I don't think that you settle into one relationship for awhile....and that will be really a choice that you make because you will have many suitors in the interim.

Best...PG

I meant to add that I see you in conversation with a guy that you are attracted to between now and mid July, so, you may have a date coming up soon. Maybe its the guy with an S in his name.

Well I live in Florence Italy sooo that is perhaps the F you are seeing. :rolleyes:

Thanks...I just signed up for a meet up group in my city to meet others. I relocated to a new city and I will be here for three years and no family and friends where I live...so I am quiet lonely. So I hope you are right with the many dating and that sort of thing :love: .

I leave for vacation mid-July to see my parents and will be gone for eight weeks so I will update if I meet anyone with S name...I am truly excited to start dating again. :dance: . 32 is not old here in Italy BUT I am thinking of marriage/family that sort of thing...

Thanks for the reading.

Almost feels like you leave the area that you live in for awhile and then come back and meet someone.

So, the above is a clue. Now, I'm not sure now, but this could mean that you go away in July for 8 weeks and then come back and meet someone or what I think it means is that after your three years in the city that you live in that you move back to a place you were from and meet the person you marry.

However, I think that you have a fun and interesting July ahead of you.

An image that I get is of you and your mother sitting down at the breakfast table one morning and she tells you some interesting news that is surprising.

Let us know how your trip goes. Should be full of fun and surprises!

Oh and Florence Italy makes sense now. Peninsula of Florida, Peninsula of Italy. Just Florida was my bias as I use to live there many years ago.

So, the above is a clue. Now, I'm not sure now, but this could mean that you go away in July for 8 weeks and then come back and meet someone or what I think it means is that after your three years in the city that you live in that you move back to a place you were from and meet the person you marry.

I really hope I meet someone after my vacation :love: . I am just so excited to start dating.

You also said I will be in conversation with a guy from now to mid-July...well I got asked out on a 'date' today but I am not attracted to him...we will see about this. He invited me out for a drink next weekend!!!

I wasn't expecting to be invited out so soon...! Thanks so much.

I really hope I meet someone after my vacation :love: . I am just so excited to start dating.

You also said I will be in conversation with a guy from now to mid-July...well I got asked out on a 'date' today but I am not attracted to him...we will see about this. He invited me out for a drink next weekend!!!

I wasn't expecting to be invited out so soon...! Thanks so much.

I saw a conversation with a new guy perhaps while you are out one evening or at a social event. Feels like July 10 in the evening. Will you still be in Florence then?

So, maybe you meet him at a club or party or gathering and have a conversation that you like. I don't see it as a traditional date where he asked you out but it seems that you just meet while out. Not sure where that goes though as the two of you may have problems getting together. Perhaps because you will be traveling or he was just a tourist.

However, guys seem to be very attracted to you, so, dating seems to be no problem.

I saw a conversation with a new guy perhaps while you are out one evening or at a social event. Feels like July 10 in the evening. Will you still be in Florence then?

So, maybe you meet him at a club or party or gathering and have a conversation that you like. I don't see it as a traditional date where he asked you out but it seems that you just meet while out. Not sure where that goes though as the two of you may have problems getting together. Perhaps because you will be traveling or he was just a tourist.

However, guys seem to be very attracted to you, so, dating seems to be no problem.

Hello I leave Florence for vacation 27th of July and come back sometime late September. I get a lot of card readings that I will eventually run into this male (initials FB)...do you see that? I sure hope so...I can't seem to get him out of my head :angry3: ...its annoying because I am such a logical and rational person... :lol: :wacko: . Thanks!

Hello I leave Florence for vacation 27th of July and come back sometime late September. I get a lot of card readings that I will eventually run into this male (initials FB)...do you see that? I sure hope so...I can't seem to get him out of my head :angry3: ...its annoying because I am such a logical and rational person... :lol: :wacko: . Thanks!

Hi, I don't particularly pick up the FB initials but it doesnt mean it isn't so.

So, let me give you the "energetic" overview for the rest of the year in regards to dating and "attraction". Here's the thing though...I can usually pick up mutual attractions; your attraction to someone or someone's attraction to you but, those attractions don't necessarily mean the development of a relationship. Sometimes its like window shopping. You may be attracted to a pair of shoes in the window but don't do more than look because you need to move on to other things or have other distractions (this is the tough things about love readings. You have a confluence of conditions that must occur simultaneously for an event that for most people only occurs once or twice in a lifetime.)

So, I pick up a couple of guys that are interested in you before you leave for the summer. I pick up one particular guy where there is a mutual attraction about half way through your summer travels. Then, I pick up a guy you meet in October that is interested in you but you may not be as attracted to him but you go on at least one date and then there is a guy that shows up toward the holiday period. Feels more like late November or early December but this feels stuck.

So, I think there will be about 4 guys that you date between now and the end of the year where there is at least a small amount of mutual attraction. You may have another guy or two where you had some attraction to them but a date did not occur and there will be a couple of guys that are attracted to you but you are not attracted to them.

So, you can have a fairly active social life for the rest of the year, particularly, in the last few months of the year. However, I dont see any enduring relationships yet.

You may enter a more steady relationship in about a 1.5 to 2 years but I don't feel that one results in a long term commitment, but eventually you will find a terrific commitment.

I do think that someone will propose to you in two to three years. Just really check in with your intuition. You could likely avoid a lot of heart ache but, at the same time, even some good things arent meant to last forever. I do, though, see a very long term and supportive commitment for you in about 5 years.

So, may not meet the timings that you have set for yourself, but does seem to be all good.

Overall, the next 5 years will be very exciting. There may be some relationship troubles along the way but, in the scheme of things, they will be blips in a wonderful life.

I feel that you are very level headed and ride the waves of life very well. You will move more smoothly through life than many people do.

I feel that you have a deceased aunt or great aunt (I first wanted to write grandmother or great grandmother) that watches over you. I saw a name or word that was like -Carn-, so see if you have a deceased female relative on your mother's side of the family that has a prominent C name or lived in a C named area. Anyway, she is watching over you. She shows me an old wedding picture of herself which you have likely seen. Maybe its at your mother's house.

She showed me a small town with a building with a clock tower. Looks sort of like a church but had a clock in the tall part of the building. The town was a B name. Bologne or something...can't quite see it. Big river near there. Something significant happened there in World War II. I can see German soldiers there. Maybe she was from there.

THANK YOU so much. At least its nice to know I will be having an exciting life... :dance: .

I still hope to hear from FB...we will see! Thanks again. I will update end of this year.

Scorpiogirl

Your intention in joining this forum was to get a reading.

Then you disappeared without any contributions.

PG said many times that he avoids doing love readings.