Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Henri and I have been together for a little over three years now. His partner at work keeps bugging him as to when we're getting married. Last night he said he had a confession to make that his partner kept bugging him so he told him we were getting married April 2016. I said yeah but you never asked me and his reply was not yet. I think a marriage proposal may be coming what do you think?

Henri and I have been together for a little over three years now. His partner at work keeps bugging him as to when we're getting married. Last night he said he had a confession to make that his partner kept bugging him so he told him we were getting married April 2016. I said yeah but you never asked me and his reply was not yet. I think a marriage proposal may be coming what do you think?

Heart-Sun-Bouquet-Mice-Coffin

I don't see marriage proposal...I really hope I am wrong. I see your partner a bit anxious though about popping the question. I see these cards disappointment for you.

I think that we touched on this in another reading. Re-take a look at that reading.