Universal Psychic Guild Forum
si12

Job Interviews

Hi All,

Finally the time has come for me to upload my resume in job portals. I am so nervous thinking about the interviews. I don't know if I will be able to impress the employers with my answers. I am going into a new technology which is different from my stream, so I am bit scared thinking about the initial months in this upcoming job. Also one more factor I am really concerned about is the distance of the company from my house. If it requires more time in travelling, then I will miss out spending quality time with my son. Lots of things are going on in my mind right now about the job, so can anyone kindly give me a reading regarding my job.

The main factor I am concerned about is the environment of the office and the distance. I am going to miss my son very badly when I am away for work. Just praying to god that he should cope up with the little separation :). Whatever you can pick up relating to this situation would greatly help me ease my anxiety and fear. Thanking you all in advance.

I think that you are going to be surprised at how convenient the location of your job will be.

I think that you know something about your job by the end of July.

July 10 and 31 stand out as days for important events in general.

I think that you are going to be surprised at how convenient the location of your job will be.

I think that you know something about your job by the end of July.

July 10 and 31 stand out as days for important events in general.

Thank you so much PG. Wow you have no idea, how much relieved I am reading this :). In the last reading you said that I will have a discussion regarding job in june and you are spot on. Last week I had a discussion with my professor regarding the resume preparation. I will keep an eye on those days PG. The distance was my main concern and after reading your prediction, I am all smiles now :). Bless you PG.

Best of luck Si12! I have been through the job hunting process now for quite a few months and I have been for a few interviews. It has all prepared me and has given me great exposure!

Concentrate on the things you know and the experience you have. Believe that you are good and skilled enough to get the positions you apply for.

I am also worried about starting work eventually and the impact it will have on my family (we don't have any family or support here), and my youngest daughter is extremely attached to me. But, I somehow know it will all work out ok.

Keep us updated about how you go, best of luck!

Hi All,

Finally the time has come for me to upload my resume in job portals. I am so nervous thinking about the interviews. I don't know if I will be able to impress the employers with my answers. I am going into a new technology which is different from my stream, so I am bit scared thinking about the initial months in this upcoming job. Also one more factor I am really concerned about is the distance of the company from my house. If it requires more time in travelling, then I will miss out spending quality time with my son. Lots of things are going on in my mind right now about the job, so can anyone kindly give me a reading regarding my job.

The main factor I am concerned about is the environment of the office and the distance. I am going to miss my son very badly when I am away for work. Just praying to god that he should cope up with the little separation :). Whatever you can pick up relating to this situation would greatly help me ease my anxiety and fear. Thanking you all in advance.

Have you written your list?

Your list of the requirements that make up the perfect job for you?

Then asterisk the points you are willing to compromise on and highlight the ones that are essential.

Don't take anything out of desperation.

Best of luck Si12! I have been through the job hunting process now for quite a few months and I have been for a few interviews. It has all prepared me and has given me great exposure!

Concentrate on the things you know and the experience you have. Believe that you are good and skilled enough to get the positions you apply for.

I am also worried about starting work eventually and the impact it will have on my family (we don't have any family or support here), and my youngest daughter is extremely attached to me. But, I somehow know it will all work out ok.

Keep us updated about how you go, best of luck!

Thank you so much for the encouragement Posibilities and All the best for your job. I will definitely keep you all posted.

Have you written your list?

Your list of the requirements that make up the perfect job for you?

Then asterisk the points you are willing to compromise on and highlight the ones that are essential.

Don't take anything out of desperation.

Sure Victoria. I will consider all the pros and cons before taking up a job. Thank you so much for the kind advice. Be blessed.