Universal Psychic Guild Forum
scorpiogirl

Anyone want a reading?

I'll take one, please. :)

I don't have a specific question! I'm curious about oracle though. I'm not quite familiar with it.

Okay well I don't like general reading but I will try for you.

A dark-haired man-Lawyer

So I see this as a man in your life, important I imagine. He is a good listener type, and fair and honest.

Absence-A lot of Money

I see also that you may have some resentment or some problems with money.

As advice I got Country House-I think you need some time to relax, get away and gather your thoughts.

Makes sense?

Hi can I also have one :)."How will be my initial months in the upcoming job?".thank you for the offer.

Love-Pensioner-Fright

Middle card is King of Hearts so perhaps I wonder if this is someone you work with? Probably older type, maybe a little arrogant man maybe and I see you two getting a long.

I think there will be change for you in your job...it may make you a bit agitated these changes. So watch out for for this.

Okay well I don't like general reading but I will try for you.

A dark-haired man-Lawyer

So I see this as a man in your life, important I imagine. He is a good listener type, and fair and honest.

Absence-A lot of Money

I see also that you may have some resentment or some problems with money.

As advice I got Country House-I think you need some time to relax, get away and gather your thoughts.

Makes sense?

Love-Pensioner-Fright

Middle card is King of Hearts so perhaps I wonder if this is someone you work with? Probably older type, maybe a little arrogant man maybe and I see you two getting a long.

I think there will be change for you in your job...it may make you a bit agitated these changes. So watch out for for this.

Thank you so much for the reading scorpiogirl. You are right, I am changing my stream to a different technology and I am very scared about how I am going to handle the initial phase :(. Thank you so much once again scorpiogirl.

I was wondering whether I will meet a new friend when I travel either cards will do

Hi...I did a three card with Lenormand

Clover-Mice-Anchor

No, I don't think so. I see you being a bit stressed, hopeful though. Did you recently have a fall out with a friend or something?

Thank you. I totally understand the problem with general readings. You do have the option to refuse if you prefer not to do them. :)

There is no lawyer that plays an important role in my life.

I do have some money issues, yes.

Good job. :)

Thank you. I totally understand the problem with general readings. You do have the option to refuse if you prefer not to do them. :)

There is no lawyer that plays an important role in my life.

I do have some money issues, yes.

Good job. :)

I would never be rude and reject you. Maybe next time ask a specific question :lol: .

Sometimes this Oracle speaks to me other times just plain doesn't!!! :wacko: .

I'd love a a love reading please with either method

Have you ended a relationship recently? From these cards I don't see any romance prospects...I see you more focused on work/career.

Fox-Scythe-Ring

Makes sense? :rolleyes:

I'd like a reading on my marriage prospect please.

Snake-Bouquet-Clouds (Roads)

If you are a male looking for a woman...I see two women that will be in your life, you will choose one...so you will make a decision between two.

:rolleyes:

Hi, I would like a reading please.

Happydays

You have a question :rolleyes: ?

Have you ended a relationship recently? From these cards I don't see any romance prospects...I see you more focused on work/career.

Fox-Scythe-Ring

Makes sense? :rolleyes:

If you are a male looking for a woman...I see two women that will be in your life, you will choose one...so you will make a decision between two.

:rolleyes:

You have a question :rolleyes: ?

No haven't ended a relationship, been in the same one for over three years. Right now concentrating on moving then career.

Thanks. Yes, I'm a male. unfortunately, i haven't met any women which I can choose yet

Thanks. Yes, I'm a male. unfortunately, i haven't met any women which I can choose yet

Then you will meet two women you will have to choose :love: ...lucky you!

No haven't ended a relationship, been in the same one for over three years. Right now concentrating on moving then career.

Well in that case I see you committed to a job...once you move. :angel: :angel:

Then you will meet two women you will have to choose :love: ...lucky you!

unfortunately, most(if not all) of the predictions over the past few years didn't come true so you can understand why I'm not jumping up with joy.

Yes what is your question?

Which living situation is best for me?