Universal Psychic Guild Forum
itsMEagain

Feng Shui and 'fake' crystals

Ok, so I like to learn about feng shui. I haven't done any serious studying on the topic, I've just stuck my toe in a few places.

ANYWAY!!! My stepdad recently passed and, naturally, my mom is having a difficult time dealing with it.

A couple days ago I was sitting with her in her living room and she starts talking about how she feels, and her crying turns into sobbing. She's so freaking sad =( then her sadness turns to anger, she's so tired of people telling her, "it just takes TIME" "just give yourself some TIME" "TIME heals" and she's kinda shouting and cussing. Then, as I'm desperately searching around the room for a distraction, I found one! She has a corner that connects the back door to the dining area and it's aimed right at her! So I figured I'd get her a crystal to hang there, maybe it'll help, atleast with the anger!! So I just went to Michael's and bought this little string of beaded crystals, thinking I'm just gonna make mom so happy!! And it occured to me, do the crystals have to be real? I just kinda figured something to disperse the energy, you know? Do ya? I hope so! Please fill me in if you don't mind!!

Thanks in advance,

Melissa

And it occured to me, do the crystals have to be real? I just kinda figured something to disperse the energy, you know? Do ya? I hope so! Please fill me in if you don't mind!!

Thanks in advance,

Melissa

What do you mean "do [they] have to be real"?

What do you mean "do [they] have to be real"?

I mean do the crystals have to be real quartz crystals? Or can they be those little things craft stores sale that look like crystals?

I mean do the crystals have to be real quartz crystals? Or can they be those little things craft stores sale that look like crystals?

I'd only buy genuine crystal; the energy a crystal emanates is important.

But we are all different and there is also the notion of "mind over matter".

How is she doing now?

Search for a shop nearby that sells crystals..maybe they have an Amethyst bracelet she can wear..

"Emotionally, amethyst is used in crystal healing to help heal personal losses and grief, bringing one gently past. Amethyst has a gently sedative energy that can promote peacefulness, happiness, and contentment. It also is said to bring emotional stability and inner strength."

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback! She actually came by today, she was in better mood, but i like the idea of the amethyst bracelet. I think she'd really like that.

Thanks again!

Thanks for all the help. I ended up getting her a quartz. I hung it in front of the corner. She seems happier, and has been pretty active. It's refreshing to see her life this!

Quartz is a conductor of energy, it is used in watches and computers, so quartz is best.

angel.gif

Actually it is an insulator. The primary component is Silicon Dioxide, same as window glass and beach sand. The use in watches, computers and other electronics is as a piezoelectric resonator, a function fairly similar to a tuning fork. Changing it's physical dimensions changes the frequency. This function can also be done with ceramic resonators. The purpose is to keep an oscillator running at at a specific frequency.