Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nuweling

Should we get another pet

This might be a strange request for a reading but I have been pondering on this for quite some time..

Having pets here if you rent is quite a challenge - most of the landlords don't allow pets at all and thus limits the houses you can apply to when renting. We have a beautiful cat Willow whom we adore like crazy, but our youngest daughter is infatuated with dogs. This is not a fleeting thing - this has been the case since she was a baby. She cannot walk past a dog without having to cuddle/touch it.

She has been asking for us to get a dog constantly for the past month or so.. We are moving house in 3mnths and will hopefully be staying there for some time and pets are allowed!

I am in two minds due to what is required when having a dog (we had a few in our previous country) - like having someone care for it when you are away, caring for a dog (which would be my responsibility in the end, cost like registration, insurance, good food) etc etc

I am just wondering if it's not an injustice to deny her a dog when I am very sure she will benefit greatly from growing up with one?

So my question is - should we get a dog for her? Do you see us getting one in the near future?

Thanks in advance :angel:

This might be a strange request for a reading but I have been pondering on this for quite some time..

Having pets here if you rent is quite a challenge - most of the landlords don't allow pets at all and thus limits the houses you can apply to when renting. We have a beautiful cat Willow whom we adore like crazy, but our youngest daughter is infatuated with dogs. This is not a fleeting thing - this has been the case since she was a baby. She cannot walk past a dog without having to cuddle/touch it.

She has been asking for us to get a dog constantly for the past month or so.. We are moving house in 3mnths and will hopefully be staying there for some time and pets are allowed!

I am in two minds due to what is required when having a dog (we had a few in our previous country) - like having someone care for it when you are away, caring for a dog (which would be my responsibility in the end, cost like registration, insurance, good food) etc etc

I am just wondering if it's not an injustice to deny her a dog when I am very sure she will benefit greatly from growing up with one?

So my question is - should we get a dog for her? Do you see us getting one in the near future?

Thanks in advance :angel:

I see you with a small dog in a few months