Universal Psychic Guild Forum
itsMEagain

Is she completely against me?

I have a very difficult relationship with my boyfriend. His mother doesn't help. She is really nice to my face, but judging by her actions with her son, I can't help but feel she's totally against me. If i need to elaborate, let me know. I would just like for some kind of input by someone who can see what's going on without being biased. Thank you so much! wacko.gif

• Thanks so much for responding! And yes, his moms behavior does effect our relationship. See, his mom is bffs with his high school sweetheart! I know she would rather her son be with her (even though she's married and he's with me). She makes it to where they meet up at her house "unknowingly". I feel he thinks hes obligated because his mom does everything for him. EVERYTHING! She's an enabler and that's what he's used to. I believe he loves me, but in love? I dunno.
  • As for them, i don't "know" if I'm just being jealous (which i won't deny, i can be) and maybe I'm wrong about the deceitfulness that seems me to be going on. I JUST DON'T KNOW! its exhausting!sad.gif

I have 32 active posts!. Please feel free to respond! biggrin.gif

I see now, kinda confusing how to see the post count I missed it :D

My card says she isn't completely against you just protective and would act so with any girl around him. It shows the mom believes you are kinda lazy, but don't be offended that much it is fine. This means she doesn't know you to well personally yet. My card says show off some of your talents, show pzazz around the mom. This will quickly get her on your side.

Thanks

Man, if she thinks I'm lazy, i wonder what she thinks of her son! I've never been much of a home maker, but I get by! I really appreciate you taking the time on this, but I'm really not too concerned about having her like me.

I'm having a pretty difficult time putting my thoughts into words. I'm gonna have to come back to this with a clearer head!