Universal Psychic Guild Forum
harleynight

Am I making the right choice?

Well I have 2 home businesses. I've decided to close one as its really not profitable, haven't sold anything in over a month. I've decided to just concentrate on the other one and adding some handmade products instead. Am I making the right choice?

Thank you ☺️

I see you in a new place concentrating on one business. (Are you moving soon?)

I keep seeing a brick wall.

Dont know if this means that you are moving into a brick home or laying "bricks" to build the new business.

Something about glass and designs on glass. Is that one of the businesses? I heard "Iron works".

You seem very focused in September.

Is there someone around you with a prominent M and V in their name. Like Maverick, Marvin. Mavern. Could be two words but I think just one. I think this is a living person, but I am also picking up someone on the otherside that is either your mother or grandmother and she may have an M or V in her name. The energy crossed in the reading and its mixed together. Was one an "E" name?

She is saying that you should really focus and develop and evolve the business that you will be working on in September.

Is there a man in your life that operates heavy equipment or machinery. I see him coming into a bit more money or a raise of some kind.

Harland. Maybe I just saw "Harley". haha!

Is there a raffle coming up or did someone just win a raffle?

Either that is about to actually happen or its symbolic that lucky event will take place.

Again, September seems to be an important and busy month for you in many regards.

I am to ask about your daughter. Is she doing ok? Her energy feels a bit low. (I heard oldest daughter). Does she have a B name?

Anyway, focus on what comes your way in September. It seems that you will have a different approach to what you are doing now or an evolution of the idea.

I see you in a new place concentrating on one business. (Are you moving soon?)

I keep seeing a brick wall. we just bought my mother in law's house which is all brick

Dont know if this means that you are moving into a brick home or laying "bricks" to build the new business.

Something about glass and designs on glass. Is that one of the businesses? I heard "Iron works". I do glass engraving and do some work with glass and metals and wood

You seem very focused in September.

Is there someone around you with a prominent M and V in their name. Like Maverick, Marvin. Mavern. Could be two words but I think just one. I think this is a living person, but I am also picking up someone on the otherside that is either your mother or grandmother and she may have an M or V in her name. The energy crossed in the reading and its mixed together. Was one an "E" name? nobody that I know of. My mom is passed but she is Raymonde, my grandmother's were Yvonne and Simonne?

She is saying that you should really focus and develop and evolve the business that you will be working on in September.

Is there a man in your life that operates heavy equipment or machinery. I see him coming into a bit more money or a raise of some kind. my honey his name is Henri lol, we have our house for sale

Harland. Maybe I just saw "Harley". haha!

Is there a raffle coming up or did someone just win a raffle? the sale of our house coming, I hope

Either that is about to actually happen or its symbolic that lucky event will take place.

Again, September seems to be an important and busy month for you in many regards. can't wait

I am to ask about your daughter. Is she doing ok? Her energy feels a bit low. (I heard oldest daughter). Does she have a B name? my oldest was Kassandra, but now goes by Damian. My youngest is Bronwyn

Anyway, focus on what comes your way in September. It seems that you will have a different approach to what you are doing now or an evolution of the idea. I have new projects to work on when my new equipment comes in :)

I think Yvonne was the EV that I was hearing.

The M could have been Raymonde or Simonne but I felt it as male energy and then the EV felt female. Those sounds, pictures and energies come in so fast sometimes that its hard to decipher at first. So not sure. Not ultimately important as the otherside is just showing their support.

Not sure about the daughters but just check in on the oldest a little more closely. Seems she's dealing with something that she may need a little extra guidance with but I don't think that its ultimately serious.

Your mom feels very close to you in spirit and I really got the grandmothers coming through.

I think that them all showing up is to show you how much support you have from the otherside. They are guiding you life choices and really look after the girls.

The M could have been Raymonde or Simonne but I felt it as male energy and then the EV felt female. Those sounds, pictures and energies come in so fast sometimes that its hard to decipher at first. So not sure. Not ultimately important as the otherside is just showing their support.

Not sure about the daughters but just check in on the oldest a little more closely. Seems she's dealing with something that she may need a little extra guidance with but I don't think that its ultimately serious.

Your mom feels very close to you in spirit and I really got the grandmothers coming through.

I think that them all showing up is to show you how much support you have from the otherside. They are guiding you life choices and really look after the girls.

Oh, meant to ask...Are there three daughters? I felt three women on the otherside and three on this side. I guess it could be you and two daughters but I felt that there was a third young lady.

The M could have been Raymonde or Simonne but I felt it as male energy and then the EV felt female. Those sounds, pictures and energies come in so fast sometimes that its hard to decipher at first. So not sure. Not ultimately important as the otherside is just showing their support. Maybe my grandfather, his name was Aimé? Yes nice to know they are supporting me :)

Not sure about the daughters but just check in on the oldest a little more closely. Seems she's dealing with something that she may need a little extra guidance with but I don't think that its ultimately serious. we haven't talked since my mom's funeral in March

Your mom feels very close to you in spirit and I really got the grandmothers coming through. we were very very close :'(

I think that them all showing up is to show you how much support you have from the otherside. They are guiding you life choices and really look after the girls.I'm happy they are guiding me

Oh, meant to ask...Are there three daughters? I felt three women on the otherside and three on this side. I guess it could be you and two daughters but I felt that there was a third young lady. I have four girls, but the oldest now lives as a boy :(

Thank you so much :)

Thank you so much :)

Ok...I think I get it now...three girls at home?

Your oldest is feeling alone in many ways and that makes sense now.

I hope that the two of you reconcile.

This is part of a life lesson for you both in showing unconditional love and compassion and particularly for your oldest to exam self worth and self love.

As difficult as this is for you both, there is some wonderful magic at work that neither of you will be able to fully appreciate for many years. In fact, the two of you may face some bigger challenges in your relationship but I hope that you can alleviate the difficulty soon by exercising compassion and in knowing that there will eventually be a reconciliation between you.

Know that the otherside is helping you both through this tough life lesson.