Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bowledover822003

what does this mean

If a psychic tells you about moving or meeting a twin flame/soulmate sooner rather than later what do they mean is there a time frame for either of them,I am asking because I have had it come up before and I have never asked before

If a psychic tells you about moving or meeting a twin flame/soulmate sooner rather than later what do they mean is there a time frame for either of them,I am asking because I have had it come up before and I have never asked before

I don't know if there is a standard time for "sooner rather than later".

For me, I usually get a fairly specific amount of time for an event to occur or even specific months and sometimes, dates.

For example, you may have the opportunity to move to a new place in about 9 months.

As for twin flames/soulmates, I don't really connect with the concept in that way that I have read about it in New Age literature so, I can't say when you meet yours, however, I do see 4-5 people who you are attracted to over the next two years. Most will not be more than a brief connection. I do see one that may have longer term appeal in about 2.5 years or so.

At a subconscious level, I feel that you want to get some things in place in your personal life before you allow yourself to have a long term relationship.