Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Week Ahead Universal Vibration

Number 130

Higher powers of creativity are close to you. They love and support your work. Carefully observe your intuition and feelings. Talk to them often in your mind or use prayers and meditations to express your visions. It will allow you to strengthen your connection. Aligning yourself with lunar cycles and respecting lunar calendar can help you greatly. Observe how these cycles affect affect your emotions and your ability to create.

Angel Number 130 is a message from your angels that some upheavals may take place and/or obstacles may appear in your life. This is happening for karmic reasons that will become obvious in short time. It will break new ground for you and will bring about new opportunities for you to grow and expand your personal spiritually. Your angels ask that you adapt to changes gracefully.

Angel Number 130 can often be seen a ‘blessing in disguise'.

Angel Number 130 is a call to attention and your angels remind you that ‘everything happens for a reason’. Listen to the messages of your inner-guidance and intuition,

and look out for signs and/or directions from your angels and Masters. The promptings of your angels and your inner-wisdom will ensure that you take the most appropriate and right action at the right Divine time.

I've been trying to watch for signs a lot more recently. We've been looking for a house, and we found one that we loved. But it didn't work out for us, and while I was upset, I knew that if I was meant to live there, I would. The universe works in mysterious ways. :angel: It'll give me what I need in time.

Oh wow how fitting for me this week! Thank you so much for sharing PG! As always, so very much appreciated!