Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dante617

In need of advice badly. Read please.

Romance provides respite. It is a temporary distraction, not a treatment or cure for anxiety, depression, and self loathing.

In my experience, relationships, while in that state of mind, are more destructive than beneficial.

I would recommend that you focus on yourself. Not a narcissistic obsession, of course, but learn to like yourself. Having crushes on girls that you perceive as unavailable to you is the least of what you should be concerned about.

Use that strong faith you have to ask whatever god(s) you believe in to guide you. Adjust self criticism to observation. If you think others may find you disgusting, figure out why you think that. Identify the actions that are causing that thought. If you cannot figure out what triggers that thought, then just tell yourself that you're wrong when such things cross your mind. Every time you put yourself down mentally, remind yourself that there is no basis for the thought.

Recognize that the emptiness isn't a part of who you are. Identify the cause of your anxiety and depression and know that it is circumstantial. And start telling yourself that you are loved and capable of attracting loving people to you. It will all seem idiotic and pointless at first, but over time it starts to help. Overcoming these things is a very slow process. Self discipline and patience are a necessity. But the simplest things can help.

No longer in need. Thanks.

You've got it sorted then, Dante?

:angel:

Glad to hear that one of our magic mods worked her wizardry for you.

You've got it sorted then, Dante?

:angel:

Glad to hear that one of our magic mods worked her wizardry for you.

I thought I did but things just got a whole lot more complicated.