Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Year Ahead

Hi, Everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Well...reflecting on this past year, it seems that many folks here on the Psychic Guild had a tough year, so, perhaps a peek around the corner would be helpful.

I've tried to think of a different and interesting way to do a set of readings for the year ahead. Essentially, I came up with nothing! :lol:

What I think that I will offer...and what I have had some degree of success with for others that I read for...is to give you a view of the general pattern for the year ahead and, more importantly, give you some ideas on how to work with that energy and change the trajectory of your path to better manifest your desires.

In other words, reading the future but uncovering some tools to reshape that future to your desires.

Of course, hard to do that in a few paragraphs but it could be a step in the right directions for those that are willing to apply the changes or effort that is needed.

Let me know if you are interested in a reading...but, only ask if you want the hard nosed truth because I will be asking your guides and angels for the "unfiltered" version and for what you need to change your course. It may be unpleasant to hear and even harder to act on...but, C'est la vie!

I'm not online as frequently but will respond to your request during the holiday period.

Peace.

PG

Hi PG

Thanks SO much for the offer! Would love one.

Hope things have settle for you PG? Was sending you positive thoughts in your trying time too.

May your festive season be filled with joy, happiness, love and family. May the year ahead bring everything and more you hope and wish for. Thank you for being such a supportive pillar of strength on this site. It is very much appreciated!

PG

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

I would love to listen to the hard truths and more details in the upcoming year.

I have also begun to do some of the things (but not all) that you have suggested such as meditation on my lower chakras and if you have extra time, could you see whether this has helped my chakras.

Hi PG,

Advance Christmas and New Year wishes to you. Hope your knee pain is better now.Can i also have a reading. I pray this New Year should bring lots of happiness into your life. Thank you.

All,

I will be back and posting for you over the next week or so.

What I can tell all of you that responded is that you are all wonderful souls and are all carrying great light for this planet. It is apparent to me that each of you is doing intense and important personal soul work and also aiding and raising the vibration of humanity.

I'll look at this more closely in your personal reading but I feel that largely each of you will be ending a cycle in 2016. I feel that in your collective energy but will verify that individually.

I think that most of you will find that by this time next year that how you live is different in some way. 2016 will be a "working" year. A year of moving toward something or moving through a certain set of changes. Again, we'll look more closely at that on an individual basis. PG

P.S.

I may not respond in the order that you responded. Sometimes, I am drawn to do certain readings first, so, be patient on that. I won't forget you, but if you think that I did, just PM me and I will reassure you.

Also, for Si12: I think you have some interesting news coming in over the holidays. Maybe even in the next week to 10 days. Maybe I should post for you after next week is over.

All,

I will be back and posting for you over the next week or so.

What I can tell all of you that responded is that you are all wonderful souls and are all carrying great light for this planet. It is apparent to me that each of you is doing intense and important personal soul work and also aiding and raising the vibration of humanity.

I'll look at this more closely in your personal reading but I feel that largely each of you will be ending a cycle in 2016. I feel that in your collective energy but will verify that individually.

I think that most of you will find that by this time next year that how you live is different in some way. 2016 will be a "working" year. A year of moving toward something or moving through a certain set of changes. Again, we'll look more closely at that on an individual basis. PG

P.S.

I may not respond in the order that you responded. Sometimes, I am drawn to do certain readings first, so, be patient on that. I won't forget you, but if you think that I did, just PM me and I will reassure you.

Also, for Si12: I think you have some interesting news coming in over the holidays. Maybe even in the next week to 10 days. Maybe I should post for you after next week is over.

Interesting, this makes me believe that we are all here because we somehow attract each other, or there is some kind of calling that brought us all here. And we are here to support each other to achieve whatever it is that we are meant to do

Interesting, this makes me believe that we are all here because we somehow attract each other, or there is some kind of calling that brought us all here. And we are here to support each other to achieve whatever it is that we are meant to do

I like to believe that too angel.gif

Well, I would love your help. It would be very much appreciated as would the hard facts. I definitely need to change some patterns.angel.gif

Hi, Chamuel!

First, you are such a lovely person! You're one of the few people who I have actually been able to commune with your Higher Self during a reading.

Remarkable is all that I can say.

Now...lets get to some of what you are wrestling with in this incarnation.

You've been stuck in a particularly tough energy for a few years. Not so much stuck as more like the universe has been nudging you to move on and grow a little but you've stubbornly not wanted to budge. Its a bit of an understated rebellious nature that you have. Subtle. But when you are working with higher frequencies, these little things can show up BIG.

You've manifested a series of difficult situations to help you work on this issue, as well as, issues of victimhood which are really tied to ego. Ego is really a manifestation of feeling separated from the Universe.

Frankly, many of us on this planets have the root cause of all of our ills in the separation from God. The separation from the universal flow of things.

So, you've seen this stubbornness and victimhood manifest itself in various relationships. The relationships became a mirror and reflected back on you these energetic positions that you hold.

Sometimes, you are blamed for things which you do not do. Sometimes you don't accept blame or responsibility for things that you do. Sometimes you are ignored or disregarded.

Well, the universe has been giving you ample opportunity to look at these things and to eventually escape your current situation. See, the universe is all loving and will patiently wait for you to work through these issues.

Now what I feel is that you will go on a deeply introspective journey and will have a tremendous turnaround or positive change in situation over the next 3-4 months. You should certainly be on to something new by mid to late spring in your part of the world.

Your work life has been the focus of much of this manifestation in the past couple of years. To put it bluntly, the universe has wanted you to have learned these lesson almost 2 years ago and to have moved on. It is really time to figure out what your next step is and move on to a new opportunity....BUT....its important to contemplate these lessons around stubborness, victimhood and ego before you go so that you have cleared that from you system. From there, you can fully step into your power, passion and purpose.

As a note to both you and everyone else that I will read for I want to reiterate that everyone here, more or less, are working with higher frequencies to remove tiny amounts of "dross" in regards to particular issues.

Often the "punishment" for what seems to be minor "infractions" seems unjust.

But understand that you are pure gold and the universe has to apply the heat to remove that dross and help you achieve the state of the highest vibration and purity that your soul demands and that humanity needs.

Focus on these spiritual issues to change your physical reality.

You are doing great work.

I am an admirer.

Thank you, some of it felt a little harsh, but I can see that it is right. You are obviously talking to my higher self and I am responding as such.

Yes the relationships definitely I can see how a person who I often complain about is a reflection of my ego side only magnified twenty fold at least to finally teach me the lesson of when to take responsibility and when not to and also to teach me not to allow people to bully me, and bringing back some triggers from very early childhood when I was bullied by a boy and a teacher and didn't tell anyone....Other than my big sis who did what she could....about the boy that is, chasing him off, but I still lived in fear that he would chase after me again. I don't know why I was so frightened of him, but I was. I was scared to go to school...but I just kept it to myself and just kept going, probably the reason why I acted up a little in class and used to get smacked every week by the teacher.

And my situation is going on and on, until I can finally stick up for myself. Omg it's exactly the same situation.. isn't it .. to the side and above. Wow...what a revelation. I need to release all feelings of the small child who was chased around the school by at one point a group of boys, who as soon as they caught me told the other boy they couldn't believe it was a girl they were chasing and didn't do it again, but he did. I was a bit withdrawn, looking back now, I wasn't mixing so well at break times, scared to join in group games incase someone said no.

On the flip side though this has made me stand up for other people.....but not myself so much...or maybe that's more of a familial thing, we tend to fight for the underdog in my family..probably the only thing both parents had in common is their potential, I tical and ethical and religious views.

My mum always took responsibility, even when it wasn't her fault often say I g out loud when things went wrong, .I wonder if that is

because I did such and such and my dad has always blamed others for his actions and still does to this day...

One sister is like my mum and the other, whilst a lot more reasonable has my dad's traits...and I've always been in the middle wondering what is wrong and what is right. I have a huge sense of right and wrong for myself, but can never seem to make a judgement on others, preferring to see the good, sometimes blinding myself to the bad

I really do have a problem with knowing when I'm to blame for something and when not, sometimes accepting the blame as my mum would and then regretting it. Woah because I then become the 8 year old victim being chased after school by a gang of boys and I'm paralysed with fear, although this is internal now, rather than being actually rooted to the spot.

so yes, this reading is pretty amazing. I still feel anger deep down for that child inside that nobody helped...that nobody noticed had changed and had become quieter and anxious. I hate to say it but my parents were probably pleased I was quieter. But I didn't do well at school but I soon moved to another one and thrived educationally, for a while at least until I moved school again, due to another house move and was repeatedly bullied just for being the new girl. So I stay...I stay in bad situations because sometimes the alternative is worse, I guess I forget that sometimes it is better to move on...and I wrongly feel as if it's good to endure, as my mother spent most of her life doing.

So yes this reading is spot on...and I can still never work out who is right and who is wrong, whenever their is a crisis,so often I just blame myself, and then that's an end to the torment, but it's not, is it? That doesn't work anymore because then I become a victim of myself.

I think in a previous life I was blamed for something, burnt at the stake for being a witch, when all I wanted to do was help others.

Chamuel,

I think that you are on a path now to healing as you bring all of this to consciousness. See what you can continue to release through meditation and prayer this weekend.

Contemplate on some of these qualities of ArchAngel Chamuel:

Archangel Chamuel is known as the angel of peaceful relationships. People sometimes ask for Chamuel’s help to: discover more about God’s love, find inner peace, resolve conflicts with others, forgive people who have hurt or offended them, find and nurture romantic love, and reach out to serve people in turmoil who need help to find peace.

Much Love, :wub:

PG

Wow, this would be amazing.

Thanks pg for offering

And a Merry Christmas to you!

Hello, TaiChi!

You always come across with a kind and thoughtful spirit. Again, you work from such a loving and high frequency on the spiritual plane and we will find that to be a common thread among the half dozen or so people that have asked for a reading here. Birds of a feather....

A peek around the corner tells me that the next 6 months, give or take, remain much the same on the work front and in your summer, there may me an incremental opportunity for advancement. This pattern will continue over the next three years, however, there may be some things revealed in this reading that help you to shift this timeline is some positive way or speed up what I perceive as an inevitable outcome of career and monetary success.

Now, on to some of the subtle, and not so subtle, energies that you are working with in this life to perfect your souls game.

Its interesting in that you are a good worker but hold yourself back in some regards. This is such subtle energy in some regards that its difficult to distinctly define with great precision what you are working on.

What holds you back...what you are working on...has to do with the inability to move forward. An apprehension or indecision about the next step. Almost a lack of motivation or ambition but maybe more of a paralyzation at some level or fear of moving forward.

Its not that you won't work. Quite the contrary. Its more about not feeling quite confident and worthy to directly go after what you want.

And its not quite right to say you are not ambitious. Its like you want to be ambitious but just can't quite get out of your own self imprisonment when it comes to this issue.

So, its interesting in that there is a dichotomy here of how hard you work and how much you hold yourself back at the same time.

Underlying all of this is uncertainty. Underlying that is a low level fear. A fear of commitment. A fear of making the wrong choice. Under that is a lack of trust. Both in other and in yourself. A lack of trust in your own wisdom. And underneath all of that...at this very, very, very subtle level...is a lack faith...a lack of faith in yourself and in the universe. Not quite trusting that all is in order and believing that your choices and work can fit into that grand order.

Again, you are fine tuning these energies. I see in your life wonderful and loving relationships and you return the same.

Oh and that wonderful mother of yours! She is such a blessing! (Maybe a little overprotective? :lol: ) Even that is ok. Just don't let it feed your fears but let it be a source of strength from which to propel yourself forward as with all of your family and friend relationships.

So, you are working on releasing all of this stuff. Its not like you are detached from reality or living in a dream world but these issues leave you a bit ungrounded.

I want you to contemplate on these things and see if they hold any truth for you but what I really want to recommend for you is that daily, upon waking, ground yourself.

It really would be good for you to practice tai chi each morning for 10-15 minutes. I've specifically recommend Shibashi on here before. But many forms of exercise will do the trick.

Strong horse stance. Concentrated stare. Reverse punches. Kick butt. Rule the world! (...but in a good way!) :lol:

Do it, Tai Chi!

PG, I would love one. I'm a fan of the hard truth. :lol:

Thank you for the offer.

And I hope you're enjoying the holidays thus far.

Hi, Moo!

I think you have a pleasant and exciting year ahead and, of course, much pending change with your master's and PhD process.

It feels as if the next few months are relatively calm and, even, fun although you will be waiting in anticipation for responses from your applications. I do see a bit of travel in the spring (maybe April or late March and May.) That could be related to your application process.

The summer seems a bit of a waiting and preparation period. I can see you working at something, so whether that is an actual job that you are doing or if you are finishing preparations and prerequisites for your further studies, i dont know. But I feel that your final choice will click into place. This does feel like a long process and I know that it already has been long.

You have definitely entered an endurance phase of your life. There will be a lot of exciting change later as you move to a new environment and make new friends and discover new surroundings and explore and learn new things.

All of this feels like a 6 year process. Maybe its 7 years starting from this moment but generally, 6 years.

I want to note that nothing feels miserable over these years. You'll have your normal family and friend ups and downs. I think that dealing with the changes to your environment that you will handle that with ease and where ever you end up you will adapt to with ease. I think that you will feel that you have arrived at your long lost home. You'll really resonate with where you end up. (I am most drawn to you selection in the North West. It just shows up prominently but feel that all are great choices that lead to your calling).

If I pick up one thing that you are working on in this period...which has been going on for a number of years now...it is the theme of "decisiveness and staying the course". You are having to balance your natural curiosity in many things against the focus necessary to master a subject.

I think you are well on your way in mastering this lesson. What you may discover in about 4 years (could be: 4 years into your studies) that you waver a bit on your commitment. What I want you to file away in the recess of your memory is to "stay the course".

The next half dozen years or so are merely the pathway and not the goal. There is a place that you end up, as long as you stay the course, which is the place that you will belong for many years. So, if you get into the last couple of years of your studies and you are not enjoying the research or your dissertation completion process, just stay the course. Just finish the drill.

You may be able to shift that by bringing it to consciousness and being even a little extra thoughtful about your final dissertation proposal when you get there.

However, I feel that you end up on a "research" team that does some very important work after you complete your PhD. It feels like its doing work that is not entirely within the scope of your dissertation but its certainly within the scope of your general studies. This team seems to be made of people from many specialties.

This won't be quite right but I feel that you will be working on cellular engineering at the RNA/DNA level. It might be something akin to genome sequencing or it might be virology or disease related. It really feels that the nature of work is Nanopharmaco or NanoBioTech related in being able to deliver chemicals or nano devices across the cell membrane to repair, alter or destroy subcellular organelles or structures.

Its important that you do well in your studies, of course, but don't get too hung up on the final product of your studies other than to do it well. The opportunity that I mentioned is the real goal.

Also, don't get too hung up on other life and karmic lessons that you may have to learn in this life. You are purely in a time to develop your technical skills to play a role in serving humanity.

I feel that in your early 50's that you will come full circle to more fully explore your own personhood and to more deeply explore many of the subjects that interest you which may have brought you to, or were developed here on the Psychic Guild.

You have a remarkable and bright future ahead if you "stay the course" no matter what the universe throws at you. All in all, I think you are on the cusp of a very rewarding period in your life. Just a little more work to do and decisions to make in the interim.

Thank you, PG.

"Stay the course" has been a recurrent theme in my life and a challenge as I do struggle to focus on one interest. But I am being better about it. I will keep the idea in the back of my mind.

I do feel like I am entering into a phase of progress. I feel content with my decisions and really feel that this is a good direction to head in as long as I keep focused and determined. Everything seems to just be coming together without resistance!

The idea that I will be happy with the place I end up is also very nice. I never had the feeling that the last city I moved into felt like home and as a result I was pretty antsy all the time!

That was all much more than the "year ahead." :P Which is funny. My friend was telling me the other day that I have more of a tendency to plan years in advance than others. While immediate plans just get slapped together last minute. ;)

Thank you, PG.

"Stay the course" has been a recurrent theme in my life and a challenge as I do struggle to focus on one interest. But I am being better about it. I will keep the idea in the back of my mind.

I do feel like I am entering into a phase of progress. I feel content with my decisions and really feel that this is a good direction to head in as long as I keep focused and determined. Everything seems to just be coming together without resistance!

The idea that I will be happy with the place I end up is also very nice. I never had the feeling that the last city I moved into felt like home and as a result I was pretty antsy all the time!

That was all much more than the "year ahead." :P Which is funny. My friend was telling me the other day that I have more of a tendency to plan years in advance than others. While immediate plans just get slapped together last minute. ;)

Hehehe! Well...sometimes a reading doesnt come out the way I initially intend. In your case, the things that you get moving this year are important to what you will be doing 10 years from now. So your "year ahead" is really 10 years ahead! :lol:

You still have some choices to make which can alter your future. Just stay conscious and present in all of your decision making and activity.

I wanted to mention that some of these issues that I pick up should be taken in the spirit of "fine tuning".

The example that I would give is that if I were doing a reading for Mother Theresa (I read today that she is to be canonized), that I would likely say, "Hey, Mother Theresa, you need to work on being less selfish." and she would say back, "PG, you know, I am really working on that in this lifetime". :lol:

The game gets a lot more precise and more detailed and less room for error when you are a professional! :lol:

I wanted to mention that some of these issues that I pick up should be taken in the spirit of "fine tuning".

The example that I would give is that if I were doing a reading for Mother Theresa (I read today that she is to be canonized), that I would likely say, "Hey, Mother Theresa, you need to work on being less selfish." and she would say back, "PG, you know, I am really working on that in this lifetime". :lol:

The game gets a lot more precise and more detailed and less room for error when you are a professional! :lol:

Love the example!! 😁😁

Hi PG, just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do. You truly are a blessed and beautiful soul. If possible, I too would love to know what the year ahead holds.

Hi PG

Thanks SO much for the offer! Would love one.

Hope things have settle for you PG? Was sending you positive thoughts in your trying time too.

May your festive season be filled with joy, happiness, love and family. May the year ahead bring everything and more you hope and wish for. Thank you for being such a supportive pillar of strength on this site. It is very much appreciated!

Hi, Posibilities!

Firstly, I feel that you and your family should be in the midst of a big change in either how or where you live over the next few months but I am surprised that you havent already had some hint of things to come over the past month or two.

Look for a marked change in your current circumstances by Fall/Early Summer for the area of the world in which you live.

You are a high energy, ebullient soul with an enormous capacity to love. You have incredible drive and your force of will can move mountains.

However, the fuel for this drive, and trapped inside of these great qualities, are the seeds for some of the issues that your soul is working on.

Now, I have to reiterate that my description of you would be an incredibly sweet and loving spirit. Lots of warmth in you.

Some of the issues that you are working on and brought into this life have to do with a certain underlying anger at the universe. This comes from sadness and disappointment from this and many lifetimes. It has resulted in a loss of trust and faith in the universe and manifested as an anger propelled by recurrent sad themes.

You can probably think back to events in this lifetime that had an extremely rough and hard edge to them or were enormously disappointing and sad.

The dichotomy in you is that you are sweet, kind and loving but often overprotective and may come off as a bit abrupt or even rash and controlling at times. This is really just a manifestation of an underlying fear of loss or further disappointment and fueled by this residual anger which is left over from many lifetimes.

Holding on to this ancient (and, not so ancient) sadness and anger has maintained a sharp edge and coarseness to this life.

To paint a contrast for you, if you could imagine the love and general feeling when your family is around you and all are peaceful, joyful and in harmony and for that moment, you release your responsibilities, concerns and fears for them and yourself and are able to just be in that moment, that is the place for which you strive. You are working to release the extra weight that you carry with this ancient anger and hurt. When you release that, your need to control will recede and you will more fully occupy the space of peace and unconditional love.

The restoration of your faith and hope and healing is through the unburdened love of and for your family.

Investigate, contemplate and meditate of your sadness, anger and disappointment. Let the love of your family heal it for you.

Posibilities, you are a force for love and good in this world. Its time to release this weight that you carry. You will be surprise at how strong and loving it has made you by dragging it around for these eons. But, time to let it go and more effortlessly do the work that you came here to do.

Much Love. :wub:

PG

Just one question. ...can I do that? Can I completely turn my current situation around? Through releasing all stubbornness, all residues of victimhood and therefore transcending the negative aspects of my ego in a place that is jam packed with huge egos? Perhaps I can....I need to have some strategies in place before this becomes more natural to me.

Chamuel,

The way that this feels to me is as you bring these lessons to consciousness, you will no longer "need" your current place of work and will move on to something else that fits your new path forward. You are in the process of creating a new reality and, from my perspective, its very exciting and calming at the same time.

The place that you are currently working has it own set of "karma" to deal with. As you fine tune your vibration, you will no longer "resonate" with this place. It will have served its purpose in moving you closer and closer to clarity and consciousness.

However, you can choose to "hold on" to what you've got...