Universal Psychic Guild Forum
jomajeulf

Reasons Why Someone Blocks Their Own Energy?

Hello. I'm new, and I want to understand why a person is subconsciously blocking their own energy? This person has been psychly read various times and is a romantic interest of mine. Since we've last hungout a month ago, my psychic friend has tried tapping into his emotions for me on her own without using cards. She's felt a distant block of emotions. He's been going through depression from physical healing and getting back on his feet since summer. She said this block is either he's over me or he's dealing with a deeply personal issue such as depresssion. I want to ease my mind before she uses cards to reveal this block. I just want an understanding of someone blocking their energy subconsciously. Which area of this forum may I get information?

It isn't a good idea to read for someone without their knowledge. Perhaps her own guides or yours are blocking this.

Yes, Chamuel is right. It is not ethical to try to find out things about people without their knowledge or permission.

Yes, Chamuel is right. It is not ethical to try to find out things about people without their knowledge or permission.

I agree, and feel something else is going on here.

I agree with Victoria. It's just like it's not ethical to peek at someone when he or she is bathing.

We must seek their permission first.

May I ask what you feel is going on?

Get centered then be honest with yourself.