Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Ang71

Ace of cups

Getting back in to my tarot cards as I want to know & learn how to do readings.

I thought I would ask the cards 1 question as my husband was gone all day and all night and didn't get home until around 10 this morning. Perfect timing..

So I asked Did my husband get with another woman last night?

I turned up the Ace of cups Reversed

reading the meaning I was a bit confused so I asked the question again and turned up the four of cups reversed.

I still don't understand!

Can anyone explain whether my question was indeed answered.

Thank you

Tarot cards should be used as advice cards as far as I've learned. They will present to you the most likely path in regards to a certain challenge you're facing or an issue that is weighing heavily on your mind. However, I don't believe they can give definite yes or no answers.

It's probably not the best thing for you to allow the cards to put an idea into your head that may very well be false.

The only way you'll know is to ask your husband about his whereabouts. :angel2:

Thank you for your reply Moopurple.

I did ask him I was told to mind my own business.

We haven't spoke in nearly 4 weeks. His best friend that he was out with always cheats on his wife and when we are not speaking (this is the longest) he will go out with him and do all nighter.

This is why I turned to the cards to see if they could give me guidance to my question.

Think I might have to go to a psychic that is experienced (as I am far from that) and get a reading done and see where our marriage is heading.

Thank you once again 💐

Tarot cards should be used as advice cards as far as I've learned. They will present to you the most likely path in regards to a certain challenge you're facing or an issue that is weighing heavily on your mind. However, I don't believe they can give definite yes or no answers.

It's probably not the best thing for you to allow the cards to put an idea into your head that may very well be false.

The only way you'll know is to ask your husband about his whereabouts. :angel2:

Thank you Chamuel 💐

There's plenty of sites where you can look up the meanings of the cards. It's most likely I would say that the cards were picking up on your thoughts. You need to set the intention of the way you want the cards to answer your questions. You need to be in control of the cards and not the other way round.

I don't think either of those cards suggest infidelity. The cups do involve emotions though. Ace of cups reverse reminds you to not let your emotions get the better of you. So maybe you are jumping to conclusions. It can also suggest repressed feelings so make sure your husband knows how you feel when he goes out all day. Why can't you go along with him and spend time together? If you're having issues then you need to work through them. The four of cups reversed is also urging you to express your true feelings. Isolation may be occurring. So maybe he went out to just isolate himself. Perhaps this card represents you, your husband, or both of you and the state of your marriage.. you need to work on communicating and reconnecting.

I don't think either of those cards suggest infidelity. The cups do involve emotions though. Ace of cups reverse reminds you to not let your emotions get the better of you. So maybe you are jumping to conclusions. It can also suggest repressed feelings so make sure your husband knows how you feel when he goes out all day. Why can't you go along with him and spend time together? If you're having issues then you need to work through them. The four of cups reversed is also urging you to express your true feelings. Isolation may be occurring. So maybe he went out to just isolate himself. Perhaps this card represents you, your husband, or both of you and the state of your marriage.. you need to work on communicating and reconnecting.

Thanks Rainy day 👍

I don't think he has been with anyone else but there is some doubts. He goes out with his mate that always cheats on his wife (I know this for a fact)! He will only go out all night with this mate when we are not talking.

If it was any other mate I would not be having any doubts.

I've tried talking to my husband after a month of not talking. He said its over and to leave him alone. I just wish I knew what I have done wrong. How can someone wake up after talking to you and being fine one day then next day wake up being nasty & not talking to you For a month.

I've gone over it the days, weeks before all this happened and I can't think of anything that would make him be this way..

Think I'll just give up on our 28 year marriage and move on with my life myself.😥