Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Moopurple

How about a game?

No but these are all objects I've been looking at today...I think I've just got too many pretty things imprinted on my mind.

Haha! Yes. I just cant quite settle in on it.

Maybe its bottles of Rum! Hahahaha! :lol:

That's a bit weird isn't it...getting those words.

No I can't stop thinking about the words......

Is it silver?

One of the colors on it I would call: Silver Gray. The G and S words look more silver

Yes.

Its a special piece of cloth used to wipe off computer screens.

Its silver gray on the "cleaning" side and blue on the the other. On the blue side, in silver letters, is Gulfstream.

(Gulfstream makes private jets).

Oh yeah I was way off. Unless you ever clean silver with them. I was seeing a silver fork after I saw the garden shears hahaangel.gif

I actually think that you picked up the words and the colour.

I actually think that you picked up the words and the colour.

Sometimes you can get stuck on the clues and take them too literally or just not pull it down.

Like, I could see the R word for yours and I could see that they were round but I just couldnt come up with Ring, which seems so obvious.

I see this took off for a while.

I am going to write the description of an object I am thinking about and put it in the windowsill. See if you can guess.

I see this took off for a while.

I am going to write the description of an object I am thinking about and put it in the windowsill. See if you can guess.

Hmmm...not sure but I saw a name around you with LL or LY....like Willow, Sally, Lilly, Lillian. Does that mean anything.

for your object, I saw the word "metal".

Hmm...

The words have L in them. And the object can be made of metal. This time it is not. I will hold the object and focus on it for a couple minutes. ;)

I think it's too wide a range for me, if perhaps we said I'm in my living room holding a cream coloured object, or kitchen holding a silver object etc then I'd be able to focus in on the objectangel.gif

I know when pg was trying to get mine, I kept putting it down and walking around, which didn't help.angel.gif

It is quite challenging.