Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Universal Vibration for Week of 3/14

Angel Number 1194 suggests that your ideal employment or income-earning venture or opportunity will present itself in Divine right time. Stay alert to the signs from the angels and the guidance given through your dreams, thoughts, intuition and feelings - then take positive action. Trust that what you really want is worth waiting for and working towards.

Angel Number 1194 is a message from your angels that you are to use your natural lightworking talents, skills and interests to help the world awaken and heal. Your positive love and light is much needed at this time and your angels encourage you to follow through with your goals and aspirations to do with your spiritual path and life purpose.

Devote time and effort towards your true desires and priorities. Pay special attention to your intuitive feelings and thoughts, and follow their guidance as they are giving you directions about your next steps. Relax and allow yourself to sense the presence of your angels, Spirit Guides and Archangels. Remember that you are never alone in your troubles, worries or sorrows. Your angels hear you and are listening - are you?

Thank You for this PG!!! I've been asking my Angels to give me signs, and I've received several including this one!!! And each time, I'm truly amazed!!

Thank you PG - really needed this as I am contemplating how I will resign next week. Been conflicted as morally I want to give some notice (a week or 10 days), although I am not obligated to (only a casual worker), but it is risky as they might tell me to pack up and go immediately.. I am sure I will be guided about what to do when the time comes..