Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Moopurple

Weekend offer!

Future thoughts:

Do you want to start a business? Is that the flower thing? Arrangements for events or perhaps event planning seems like an interest, and a plausible career choice. I think there is a woman in her 40s that will be your connection this goal. She looks like Miss Frizzle from the Magic School Bus in my mind.

I didn't quite piece this together at first but now I deifinitely think the woman you mentioned is an older neighbor friend of mine. She is nearing her 60's, but I think she looks a lot younger like 40's..and yes, she has the looks and personality of mrs. frizzle. I decided to ask her if she's ever done any event planning and then she started telling me about this company that her friend is hiring for. It's called Silver Birches Event Planning...and I'm gonna talk with the guy that owns the company.

Oh, cool! It's always fun to see that my readings apply to something.

Oh, harleynight and Village Witch, I'd made this topic months ago and got incredibly busy. I won't be around for a couple days, but perhaps when I get free time! I do love the practice.

Oh, harleynight and Village Witch, I'd made this topic months ago and got incredibly busy. I won't be around for a couple days, but perhaps when I get free time! I do love the practice.

Not a problem! Take your time. :)

I have some free time today! Weeeee

Adrian asked months ago, but let me do that really quickly:

I feel a sort of peace and calm. But a little bit of a cloudy calm. Like, you are actually content, but feel like you shouldn't be because of other factors. Like, romance and career...you're not completely satisfied or feel like you shouldn't be completely satisfied. It's odd, really, the message that I'm getting. As it feels so fluid. Like, everything is going with the flow of a calm stream, but for some reason you don't want to go with the calm stream. Do you feel discontent?

I also think that you want to leave your current location for another country. The thought process is that greater opportunity will come in another country, though I cannot see why. But I don't have a grasp on your current location. And again I think this has to do with romance and career opportunities. But, it seems like you have things that come and go. Like, short lived relationships and job fluidity. Maybe it is stability that you seek and this is the discontent with just going with the flow.

I don't think we should fight the current. Even though yours is a very soft current, so it wouldn't really be that hard. I guess all I can say is since you're only fighting against a tiny stream, fight a little harder and you'll get what you want in terms of a career and whatever else. Though, I'm not sure it's what you want truthfully. Perhaps you need some more personal contentment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, harleynight:

Here is what I keep thinking when it comes to reading you. You want a fast solution to a problem with no fast solution. You keep changing things with the hope that there will be a fast pay off, but it isn't going to happen. You probably feel like you've stuck to one goal (or one product if the concern is about your business) for long enough, but you haven't. You have not tried all means to gather attention and you have not kept up a reputation in one area long enough to get to where you want to be with sales goals.

What I see as a solution is either going back to square one and really putting all of your focus into one thing and advertising in every place you possibly can, or a complete change. Maybe business owning isn't for you. Have you been considering a fall back plan? All I see is just muddled impatience. Must be stress clouding your thoughts as otherwise it may be easier to stick to one goal and see it through without feeling like you need to try a million different approaches.

I also remember some concern in the home. Or with a home? Living situation concerns. I don't think this needs to be your primary concern right now. You may end up losing something that you really want. Either losing the rights to an inherited property or perhaps losing out on a bidding war. It's something along those lines. And it will kick you in the butt emotionally and add to your stress. But it's temporary. Just when you're ready to feel like you're going to implode, something is going to pull through. I think a bit of a move, maybe to a different town. But within a reasonable distance to where you are now. Not the place you imagined yourself in.

Also, working as a team with your partner. I get the feeling that you feel like you two are kind of at odds in terms of goals and need to assess what can be done to minimize stress on both ends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Village Witch:

I have a sense of excitement with you! Perhaps it is a general enthusiastic demeanor that you exhibit, but you seem very satisfied and happy in your current situation all around. Are you a thrill seeker? Because I feel this urge to just go on an adventure and do something, anything. Do you want to go canoeing? Because I got a picture of a canoe. And the forest. But everything is so vivid! Bright greens and rich red earthy browns. The sunlight is brighter.

I feel like there is some thrill in a new found skill. And you want more! :lol:

I'm blanking out. I got distracted. I will come back to this later when I can focus.

Thanks, Moo! I'll study this more. Its very interesting!

Oh, I do get bored easily! Part of that is why I have done so many things. As for Sherlock Holmes, yes, would be the answer there in several regards. I'm known for my research skills and for being able to find "the bad guy" in a deal. As for decision making, I have been the decision maker in most things since I was very young. I was trained to be decisive from both a leadership perspective and an analytical perspective. I was born to run things and shoot an arrow to the heart of the matter, whatever that may be. But, I've been a bit of a recluse the last few years (well, that's relative of course, I've still worked on a few high profile business and government deals in the interim).

So, I will study Delaware. Not sure what that is but many corporations incorporate in Delaware because of favorable commercial law. Many of the big companies that you would know the names of that are U.S. companies would be incorporated in Delaware.

With all of this activity on this thread again, I had to go back and reread my reading, too!

Your readings are so good, Moo!

PG, why do I keep thinking of red Chinese silk when I see you post? Did you mention something about that to me? China, not silk. :lol:

PG, why do I keep thinking of red Chinese silk when I see you post? Did you mention something about that to me? China, not silk. :lol:

Well...I am reading a book on China Economy. I was recently accepted into a program at the University of London to study Governance and the China Economy but I am having second thoughts. It doesnt seem to be my wisest use of time and money.

I may be a little more interested in fishing on a regular basis! :lol:

But, that said, my interest in China has always been in the periphery but was really drawn to forefront for some reason in recent months, so perhaps you are picking up the same unseen force that I initially felt.

Not sure where it is leading though because my motivation for this has fallen off precipitously.

The only other item is that I had an episode of the TV series "Kung Fu" playing the background! :lol:

Love that show since I was a kid!

Ah, yes. I totally forgot the specifics of the program, though do remember you'd mentioned that before.

Maybe you'll get into fishing cod off the coast of Delaware. B)

Ah, yes. I totally forgot the specifics of the program, though do remember you'd mentioned that before.

Maybe you'll get into fishing cod off the coast of Delaware. B)

Yes!

I need to fish more, work less!

I need to work at more leisure! :lol:

The only other item is that I had an episode of the TV series "Kung Fu" playing the background! :lol:

Love that show since I was a kid!

Unfortunately, that show was unauthentic Chinese.

I have some free time today! Weeeee

Okay, harleynight:

Here is what I keep thinking when it comes to reading you. You want a fast solution to a problem with no fast solution. You keep changing things with the hope that there will be a fast pay off, but it isn't going to happen. You probably feel like you've stuck to one goal (or one product if the concern is about your business) for long enough, but you haven't. You have not tried all means to gather attention and you have not kept up a reputation in one area long enough to get to where you want to be with sales goals.

What I see as a solution is either going back to square one and really putting all of your focus into one thing and advertising in every place you possibly can, or a complete change. Maybe business owning isn't for you. Have you been considering a fall back plan? All I see is just muddled impatience. Must be stress clouding your thoughts as otherwise it may be easier to stick to one goal and see it through without feeling like you need to try a million different approaches. OMG you are so right on this. I keep trying things in hopes of a fast solution, but of course it's not happening. Not sure what to do at this time :(

I also remember some concern in the home. Or with a home? Living situation concerns. I don't think this needs to be your primary concern right now. You may end up losing something that you really want. Either losing the rights to an inherited property or perhaps losing out on a bidding war. It's something along those lines. And it will kick you in the butt emotionally and add to your stress. But it's temporary. Just when you're ready to feel like you're going to implode, something is going to pull through. I think a bit of a move, maybe to a different town. But within a reasonable distance to where you are now. Not the place you imagined yourself in. yes we're trying to sell our house for almost a year now and nothing, it's getting very frustrating

Also, working as a team with your partner. I get the feeling that you feel like you two are kind of at odds in terms of goals and need to assess what can be done to minimize stress on both ends. I think it's the stress of the house that is not helping us right now

I have a sense of excitement with you! Perhaps it is a general enthusiastic demeanor that you exhibit, but you seem very satisfied and happy in your current situation all around. Are you a thrill seeker? Because I feel this urge to just go on an adventure and do something, anything. Do you want to go canoeing? Because I got a picture of a canoe. And the forest. But everything is so vivid! Bright greens and rich red earthy browns. The sunlight is brighter.

I feel like there is some thrill in a new found skill. And you want more! :lol:

I'm blanking out. I got distracted. I will come back to this later when I can focus.

Hahaha... I can't stand the outdoors. I love looking at nature through a window. I can't stand the woods and bugs and the sun. I take meds for motion sickness as I get severe vertigo. You would never catch me in a canoe! I'm thinking this is very metaphoric. Perhaps things are finally coming together for me and life is much brighter than before. Not yet, but soon. I'm hoping!

I have been thrilled with how my reading skills have blossomed. I no longer feel intimidated by other readers. I have found my nitch. I am not afraid to say I am good at what I do. I am. I'm proud of all the hard work I do in honing my skills.

Thanks for taking the time to do my read!