Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Moopurple

Weekend offer!

Hey all,

I want to do some practice readings (I've been really on my game lately in terms of completely ridiculous predictions :lol: ).

So, I figured we could have some fun and I'll do some readings for whoever wants one.

Questions and feedback encouraged :)

So, who would like one?

Angel,

I had to restart this twice because I was getting so many different images.

The primary image that I got was a dark, dusty cloud in a hallway, like some blockage. Something that seems more threatening than it actually is. Perhaps, this is something that is getting in your way that is not really there. Perhaps worries or self-conscious thoughts that are building up a non-obstacle into what appears to be a real threat.

Initially, I assume this is work related. As, I feel like despite every sign pointing in the direction that you should leave your job, you try to stick it out in hopes that your manager or coworker will see the error in their ways and get some sort of retribution. This isn't going to help either way. The work issue seems like something that is long gone. The opportunities are there for you to leave, but you ignore them. I'm not sure for what reason.

I still see a lilac room. I think, even though you haven't pursued it, the idea of having a more spiritually-oriented business hovers in your mind. But it is daunting to start up your own business.

Here is what you need to look for in terms of other work:

Brighton? Something with the name Brighton or Bright (I don't think you'll be moving Brighton :P ).

I looked it up and Brighton is a jewelry company. Could very well be something related...?

However, overall I see your color scheme is much dimmer than usual. Are you feeling less happy than usual? Particularly frustrated about something? There is some nagging desire which you are totally ignoring in favor of concerning yourself with other issues. Is it desire for romance or socialization? Or perhaps a desire to pursue some other interests? Either way, you're losing touch with yourself lately and it's probably contributing to the feeling like you need to resolve whatever is going on at work before moving on.

I really don't think it'll ever be resolved to your liking. So, understand what is contributing to these feelings.

PG,

The initial image I get is that of Sherlock Holmes. I am not sure why. Are you seeking adventure? Something out of the norm...

I think that you're getting good work opportunities, but they're not anything quite thrilling. They're just so.

Maybe the desire is to get out of the current mode and try something different. A trip for fun, perhaps? Do you get vacations without being bogged down by looming business concerns. I think that you can have things be very much on your terms, but you are addicted to constantly being involved in one project or another. One of those types that feels the need to be constantly moving, or a feeling of restlessness sets in and throws you off your game, so to speak.

You've been blessed with decision making skills that make many things easily available at your fingertips.

Oh, perhaps that is why Sherlock popped into my head. He is very easily bored. Not to say that you are very easily bored (that would surprise me), but I think you're growing bored. Reaching something close to boredom with your current ventures. You like to reinvent yourself every so often. Right now might be the time to do so. Not that you need to become a cave spelunker or take up cross country skiing (if you haven't already, they do seek like tempting options), but you need to remind yourself that you're younger than you imagine you are and it's okay to do something out of character to give you a sense of renewal.

So, what is around the corner?

The images I see are: a red triangle and northeastern suburban type home (something about Delaware). I have no idea what the red triangle is. A logo of some sort is my best guess. Or a local landmark. Perhaps local to somewhere you'll be going if you are planning an adventure?

I also am getting the idea that some relationship is not getting the attention it needs right now and they need to be involved in your current thought processes. I don't think it's a business relationship. Something more intimate. Friendship or otherwise. I think something that they want to do is going to play a part in influencing your next move. Fire and triangles.

Actually, lots of red in general around this whole thing. You give off a lot of red energy. High energy, slightly tense.

Thanks, Moo! I'll study this more. Its very interesting!

Oh, I do get bored easily! Part of that is why I have done so many things. As for Sherlock Holmes, yes, would be the answer there in several regards. I'm known for my research skills and for being able to find "the bad guy" in a deal. As for decision making, I have been the decision maker in most things since I was very young. I was trained to be decisive from both a leadership perspective and an analytical perspective. I was born to run things and shoot an arrow to the heart of the matter, whatever that may be. But, I've been a bit of a recluse the last few years (well, that's relative of course, I've still worked on a few high profile business and government deals in the interim).

So, I will study Delaware. Not sure what that is but many corporations incorporate in Delaware because of favorable commercial law. Many of the big companies that you would know the names of that are U.S. companies would be incorporated in Delaware.

Hi Moopurple,

Thank you so much for the offer. Can i get one too. Can you pick anything related to my job and money situation.

Angel, that makes sense. I had no idea about your jewelry interest. So, perhaps it is something still playing in the back of your mind that you need to pursue.

I have to say that what ever energy I picked up on while trying to read for you did not seem right. As I see a general color theme when I think of people. Yours is within the deep blues. This was lacking all color and that's unusual! So, perhaps my focus is off. My reading techniques are haphazard at best. :P

I will do more readings later in the day. Posibilities, RainyDay, Si12, and then Adrian.

Posibilities,

The initial image that popped into my head is the beach. Soft, breezy. Seems like your general attitude right now is peaceful and relaxed. There are the typical concerns, but otherwise it feels like everything is falling into place for you. Your primary concerns seemed to be with your job and family. Job is in the bag. The position you got "fits" right now. I cannot tell if it's a long-term thing. It doesn't seem like it. But, I think that is based on your decision and perhaps due to a move to another area.

I think you are to expect some change in July. Or whatever the equivalent month for mid summer would be in the southern hemisphere. That part is confusing me a bit. I think July, but I see mid summer. It could just be association. I've never experienced a July winter. ;) But...either July or January I guess. I'm going to bet on July.

I think that you may be moving. Or perhaps the possibility is coming up. Either you or your husband is not in a permanent work position right now. There is a lack of full commitment, perhaps due to being a temp job or waiting for the other to find a long term position and thus being open to moving.

There is a lack of permanence. But that idea pops into my head: My home is where ever you are.

Posibilities,

The initial image that popped into my head is the beach. Soft, breezy. Seems like your general attitude right now is peaceful and relaxed. There are the typical concerns, but otherwise it feels like everything is falling into place for you. Your primary concerns seemed to be with your job and family. Job is in the bag. The position you got "fits" right now. I cannot tell if it's a long-term thing. It doesn't seem like it. But, I think that is based on your decision and perhaps due to a move to another area.

I think you are to expect some change in July. Or whatever the equivalent month for mid summer would be in the southern hemisphere. That part is confusing me a bit. I think July, but I see mid summer. It could just be association. I've never experienced a July winter. ;) But...either July or January I guess. I'm going to bet on July.

I think that you may be moving. Or perhaps the possibility is coming up. Either you or your husband is not in a permanent work position right now. There is a lack of full commitment, perhaps due to being a temp job or waiting for the other to find a long term position and thus being open to moving.

There is a lack of permanence. But that idea pops into my head: My home is where ever you are.

Hiya Moo

Thanks SO much - yep, my main concerns are always family and then job. Our winter is July - exactly the opposite of you :lol: Summer is around December/January..

This job I am starting on Monday is a permanent one. Part time hours eventually, but permanent. I will be in training for the first 2 weeks in 3 different locations until I start at my branch in 2 weeks time..... My previous one was casual.... Hubby has been at his company for just shy of 5yrs now..

I think we will always be open for moving as we don't own our own house here yet. We rent so every year we face the possibility of having to move anyway.. :lol:

Do I need to be concerned re my job tho?

You are right - as long as we are all together, we are fine. Wherever in the world our journey leads, we will be ok :love:

I don't think you need be concerned about your job.

I have no idea about my accuracy anyway. ;)

BUT I don't get the feeling like it's anything not on your terms. Maybe it's to do with a small move or change in your work type.

I don't think you need be concerned about your job.

I have no idea about my accuracy anyway. ;)

BUT I don't get the feeling like it's anything not on your terms. Maybe it's to do with a small move or change in your work type.

Hahaha fair enough :lol:

Thanks so much Moo! Do appreciate it xx

RainyDay,

I see flowers in a vase. Very old fashioned. Um kind of like a painting. I see an artsy fartsy spirit around you. Like, you like to just go with the flow and live rather with whimsical influence in favor of being a future-planner.

While, I think you're still young (late 20s, early 30s?) this might not be fitting the demands of having children. So, it feels like this is your concern. Feeling like you need to plan, but really lacking the motivation or personality-type that is fond of sticking to a plan.

Are you looking for a way to incorporate your artistic spirit into some life-long career? Does a life-long career really appeal to you?

The energy and image I am picking up is that of scattering. You want to throw yourself in every direction. Everything is up in the air, like bits of confetti suspended in action.

Do you work or live in a place with lots of rusty orange warm tones? This color theme: http://cloud.graphicleftovers.com/17628/436675/very-rusty-plate-of-red-orange-metal.jpg

And lots of knickknacks all over.

Hmm....I think this is not a permanent job (but maybe I've gotten that into my head today somehow, as I said it for Posibilities and it seemed wrong :lol: ).

Is something drawing you up north? Oregon or Washington? I see an energy focus in the northwest. Does someone you care for live there? Or do you want to move there? I think you'll be staying in the deserts of SoCal for a while, at least until your children are a bit older. You might need to move on from whatever is drawing you to Washington as it's distracting you and you already seem to be lacking a definite focus.

Future thoughts:

Do you want to start a business? Is that the flower thing? Arrangements for events or perhaps event planning seems like an interest, and a plausible career choice. I think there is a woman in her 40s that will be your connection this goal. She looks like Miss Frizzle from the Magic School Bus in my mind.

Si12,

I see Germany and Spain for some reason. Um, ...? I have no idea about those ones. Are you currently in Western Europe?

I also see crab fishing in Alaska for some reason. Though, I cannot say that I think you'll become a crab fisher.

Let's see if I can get some thoughts flowing that make more sense...

Rough seas. Maybe this is why I am thinking of crab fishing off the coast of Alaska :lol: . I think you've been having a very rough few months, feeling rather stranded like there is no salvation in sight. But there is a small island just out of visibility and you're heading in the right direction. Look for key words in terms of what you want to be doing. Rag...or reg...and steel.

Are you looking at manufacturing jobs? Or maybe jobs within such a company. I cannot really target what sort of jobs you're looking for. Seems like a blank page, as if you're open to anything? But more comfortable in desk work.

So perhaps working for an administrator or a similar position.

Are you currently in a country that is suffering economically? Looking outside of the country. Your focus is set South of Europe. Look West, figure out what's available West of you or if you'd like to travel West.

That's all that is coming to mind.

I'll get to more tomorrow. Having a bit of an off day as I realized I had to majorly change from vacation mode to interview mode this week. :/

Si12,

I see Germany and Spain for some reason. Um, ...? I have no idea about those ones. Are you currently in Western Europe?

I also see crab fishing in Alaska for some reason. Though, I cannot say that I think you'll become a crab fisher.

Let's see if I can get some thoughts flowing that make more sense...

Rough seas. Maybe this is why I am thinking of crab fishing off the coast of Alaska :lol: . I think you've been having a very rough few months, feeling rather stranded like there is no salvation in sight. But there is a small island just out of visibility and you're heading in the right direction. Look for key words in terms of what you want to be doing. Rag...or reg...and steel.

Are you looking at manufacturing jobs? Or maybe jobs within such a company. I cannot really target what sort of jobs you're looking for. Seems like a blank page, as if you're open to anything? But more comfortable in desk work.

So perhaps working for an administrator or a similar position.

Are you currently in a country that is suffering economically? Looking outside of the country. Your focus is set South of Europe. Look West, figure out what's available West of you or if you'd like to travel West.

That's all that is coming to mind.

I'll get to more tomorrow. Having a bit of an off day as I realized I had to majorly change from vacation mode to interview mode this week. :/

Thank you so much for the reading Moopurple. I used to live in new jersey, but now i am living in india. The job market is in bad shape here, so i am not getting much opportunities. Its almost a year without job :(. I am into Software field and don't have experience in other fields. You are right i am facing a lot of difficult situations from past few months and i feel like i am trapped and not able to move forward in any direction. Still i can't figure out where my life is headed to. PG always helped me through his positive readings here. Thank you so much for your valuable reading Moopurple :). Much appreciated. When i secure a job,i will come and provide feedback again. God bless you.

Adrian and Harleynight, I will get to yours, but probably in a couple days. Had a few things come up and I'm very distracted.

No problem, there is no need to hurry. Thank you.

RainyDay,

I see flowers in a vase. Very old fashioned. Um kind of like a painting. I see an artsy fartsy spirit around you. Like, you like to just go with the flow and live rather with whimsical influence in favor of being a future-planner.

While, I think you're still young (late 20s, early 30s?) this might not be fitting the demands of having children. So, it feels like this is your concern. Feeling like you need to plan, but really lacking the motivation or personality-type that is fond of sticking to a plan.

Are you looking for a way to incorporate your artistic spirit into some life-long career? Does a life-long career really appeal to you?

The energy and image I am picking up is that of scattering. You want to throw yourself in every direction. Everything is up in the air, like bits of confetti suspended in action.

Do you work or live in a place with lots of rusty orange warm tones? This color theme: http://cloud.graphicleftovers.com/17628/436675/very-rusty-plate-of-red-orange-metal.jpg

And lots of knickknacks all over.

Hmm....I think this is not a permanent job (but maybe I've gotten that into my head today somehow, as I said it for Posibilities and it seemed wrong :lol: ).

Is something drawing you up north? Oregon or Washington? I see an energy focus in the northwest. Does someone you care for live there? Or do you want to move there? I think you'll be staying in the deserts of SoCal for a while, at least until your children are a bit older. You might need to move on from whatever is drawing you to Washington as it's distracting you and you already seem to be lacking a definite focus.

Future thoughts:

Do you want to start a business? Is that the flower thing? Arrangements for events or perhaps event planning seems like an interest, and a plausible career choice. I think there is a woman in her 40s that will be your connection this goal. She looks like Miss Frizzle from the Magic School Bus in my mind.

Spot on...flowers, artsy, scattered- all me... I live at my parents right now, and yes, there are lots of knick knacks (I can't stand all the clutter!) I wish I could apply my artistic spirit into a career, but I'm just taking whatever I can get right now, concerning employment.

Oregon and Washington, yes. I love both places. I used to live in Washington and my twin flame is in Oregon.

I would love to start a business but lack money and focus, ha... I am indeed scattered... I'll be on the look out for Miss Frizzle to help though.

Posibilities,

Just read through this again. How accurate you are Moo! I would never have thought (over 2 months ago), that I would be job hunting again so soon.. and it being my choice.. :unsure: :blink:

I'd love a reading too! I can't read for myself. I see the same things in every read because I see what I want to see and what I am hoping and dreaming for. I cannot be objective. Thanks!