Universal Psychic Guild Forum
monop

Lost Ring

I have a gold ring with my name on it. The last time I remember it it was at my mom's old apartment. My mom has since moved a few times and so have I. I'm hoping it hasn't been accidentally tossed away. Any ideas where it could be?

Thanks, in advance.

I have a gold ring with my name on it. The last time I remember it it was at my mom's old apartment. My mom has since moved a few times and so have I. I'm hoping it hasn't been accidentally tossed away. Any ideas where it could be?

Thanks, in advance.

Hmmm....not sure which place this is....where you are now or a previous.....is there a bedroom where the bed has a blue and white bed spread?

Hmmm....not sure which place this is....where you are now or a previous.....is there a bedroom where the bed has a blue and white bed spread?

Both my mom and I have a blue and white duvet cover on our beds.

So...I've looked around most of the area around the foot of my bed. Don't think it's in my room. I asked my mom to look in her room. She started (we've looked at the left side of her bed) but the problem is she has a lot of stuff in her room and is hesitant to continue. She keeps telling me, "I remember I gave it to you."

I don't want to buy a new one if my ring is still here.

Anyone have any other clues that can help me pinpoint where it is? For example, what other items would we find in the bag the ring is in?

I also saw a handbag like an older woman would use. I see a ring wrapped in tissue paper or a white handkerchief.

Have you tried using dowsing rods to locate your ring? I use dowsing rods all the time and they work quite well.

I also saw a handbag like an older woman would use. I see a ring wrapped in tissue paper or a white handkerchief.

Have you tried using dowsing rods to locate your ring? I use dowsing rods all the time and they work quite well.

Sounds like it's my mom's room. However, the other clues given by others sound like it's in my room. I guess I'll have to check mine again.

I don't own any dowsing rods and it never crossed my mind that I should try that. I will definitely keep that in mind.