Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Hi Gang. It's Village Witch. Well, that's obvious. :rolleyes:

I've been busy being lazy and loving up my granddaughter who just turned three and is the light and joy of my life. :wub:

Illness has been plaguing me almost monthly in the form of cold-like symptoms for the past several years, and recently I've been suffering severe allergy attacks. I am wondering if someone could tune in and see what is causing my allergy attacks? I try to keep track of everything I touch and eat, but so far no trigger has emerged. I've been using Benedryl successfully when an attack happens and carry liquid Benedryl with me.

I have no medical insurance. The hubby retired and retirement income sucks big time. Poor, poor pitiful me. :D

My psychic abilities have increased more than I could have ever imagined. I have visions and simply know what is around the next corner. Except when it comes to me. I can't read for myself to save my soul! I once psychically connected two brothers so they could talk as one brother was dying of cancer and was beyond communicating. I had no clue I could do such a thing but Spirit guided me. I touch people and stop panic attacks in their tracks. I sometimes feel like I am bragging when I say such things, but they are true. I own my abilities and that makes what I intend manifest. I used to think I wasn't ready, that I didn't know enough or hadn't studied long enough. One day I knew that the time had come to put into practice all I had leaned. I tell people the key to what I do is trust. I can't explain it any other way. Trust is what allows me to do miraculous things. I trust.

I have embarked on a new healing modality called Magical Awakening of which there are eight levels of attunements. I have been attuned to the first three levels from Brett Bevell's wonderful book The Wizard's Guide to Energy Healing. Magical Awakening is based on deep listening and being willing to be guided by Spirit. Trust!

Glad to be back!

I've been busy being lazy and loving up my granddaughter who just turned three and is the light and joy of my life. :wub:

Illness has been plaguing me almost monthly in the form of cold-like symptoms for the past several years, and recently I've been suffering severe allergy attacks. I am wondering if someone could tune in and see what is causing my allergy attacks? I try to keep track of everything I touch and eat, but so far no trigger has emerged. I've been using Benedryl successfully when an attack happens and carry liquid Benedryl with me.

I have no medical insurance. The hubby retired and retirement income sucks big time. Poor, poor pitiful me. :D

My psychic abilities have increased more than I could have ever imagined. I have visions and simply know what is around the next corner. Except when it comes to me. I can't read for myself to save my soul! I once psychically connected two brothers so they could talk as one brother was dying of cancer and was beyond communicating. I had no clue I could do such a thing but Spirit guided me. I touch people and stop panic attacks in their tracks. I sometimes feel like I am bragging when I say such things, but they are true. I own my abilities and that makes what I intend manifest. I used to think I wasn't ready, that I didn't know enough or hadn't studied long enough. One day I knew that the time had come to put into practice all I had leaned. I tell people the key to what I do is trust. I can't explain it any other way. Trust is what allows me to do miraculous things. I trust.

I have embarked on a new healing modality called Magical Awakening of which there are eight levels of attunements. I have been attuned to the first three levels from Brett Bevell's wonderful book The Wizard's Guide to Energy Healing. Magical Awakening is based on deep listening and being willing to be guided by Spirit. Trust!

Glad to be back!

Hi, VW! I've missed you SO much! Glad to see you around again! PG

Glad to have you back. I would love to hear more about your experiences with your psychic and healing abilities. Perhaps you can create a blog about it. :)

It's great to have you back. So looking forward to your wisdom and wit.

I feel as if the allergy is coming from outside, dust on the road. Perhaps some nets over your windows and doors when they are open would help. I don't feel it's quite hay fever, but something in the soil/ dust. Have you moved house?angel.gif

(Was Chamuel)

I saw "dust" in the air, too.

Glad to be back!

So glad to have you back! :wub:

Glad to have you back. I would love to hear more about your experiences with your psychic and healing abilities. Perhaps you can create a blog about it. :)

That's a great idea! I will do so. I love sharing my experiences. :)

Maybe there's a high concentration of something in the soil..that's why I'm wondering if you have moved. Keeping the garden damp may help too. I do feel it's the soil rather than pollen.

I haven't moved but did some much needed major house cleaning and clearing out of boxes and clutter a few months back. It all seems to have started from there. I am feeling quite well this past week. I'm sure hoping it continues.

Did I not see this before? Having been back on my home planet. :lol:

Welcome back. I'm the same old Moo[purple] with a different suffix, in case you did not know. :P