Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Week ahead - Cartomancy

Eight of Diamonds in the House of Compasses

Indicates a small amount of money will be received, or someone is thinking of you in favor of a will. The vibration of an inheritance; something to be given you; a need filled.

Ace of Hearts in the House of Messages

You will receive a message about something pertaining to where you live or about something you bought for the home.

Jack of Spades in the House of Happiness

An agent will try to sell you something you don't want; or a suitor Whom you dislike calls; or you will be disgusted with poor radio or TV programs.

Queen of Spades in the House of Seasons

You are undecided in what you want to do; nothing seems right. If friends want to help, you think they are wrong; if you are not in that state of mind, just drifting, you will be soon. Concentrate and snap out of it, as a grateful person will pay you a call or visit.

Seven of Diamonds in the House of Achievement

Some achievement brings big success in the future. Fame and fortune.

Ten of Clubs in the House of Inquirer

You are facing a journey or change of conditions; a change for the better.

Eight of Spades in the House of Sun

The sun coming into your life soon will erase all trouble. Concentrate on happy thoughts. Never say it cannot be done.

Eight of Diamonds in the House of Compasses

Indicates a small amount of money will be received, or someone is thinking of you in favor of a will. The vibration of an inheritance; something to be given you; a need filled.

I dreamed my biological mother died and left me money and her house in her will. My biological mother is in kidney failure at the moment. She is my mother's sister.

Ace of Hearts in the House of Messages

You will receive a message about something pertaining to where you live or about something you bought for the home.

This keeps showing up in the cards but hasn't happened yet. How interesting!

Jack of Spades in the House of Happiness

An agent will try to sell you something you don't want; or a suitor Whom you dislike calls; or you will be disgusted with poor radio or TV programs.

Well it is summer. All the good TV shows are over till Autumn. :o I like TV.

Queen of Spades in the House of Seasons

You are undecided in what you want to do; nothing seems right. If friends want to help, you think they are wrong; if you are not in that state of mind, just drifting, you will be soon. Concentrate and snap out of it, as a grateful person will pay you a call or visit.

That would be very nice! I want so badly to do readings somewhere other than my house. I need more clients also! I need a place I don't have to pay to rent. Can't wait to see who shows up!

Seven of Diamonds in the House of Achievement

Some achievement brings big success in the future. Fame and fortune.

That would be wonderful! A friend put me in contact with a lady who says she wants a reading. I spoke with the lady and she has several friends who also want readings. She promised to call back this month and schedule the readings. I sure hope she does. I like reading for people but I really want to grow my reputation as a healing facilitator.

Ten of Clubs in the House of Inquirer

You are facing a journey or change of conditions; a change for the better.

This would tie in with the fame and fortune. I let my present living conditions stagnate me. After the hubby and I did some major house cleaning, I feel so much better in that I was always waiting for life to lift me out of this funk I'm in... or was in. Now I realize that I am responsible for making life happen instead of waiting for life to happen to me.

Eight of Spades in the House of Sun

The sun coming into your life soon will erase all trouble. Concentrate on happy thoughts. Never say it cannot be done.

Yay! I often find that the trouble I expect never materializes. Trying to break that mold. :dance:

This seems soooooo applicable to me.

I did get some birthday money. ;) haha

And am trying to move right now. Working on making some sort of short term situation. So hopefully a good message.

Unwanted suitors coming out of the cobwebs.

We'll have to see about my fame and fortune! :P