Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
meher

What would you do if you knew someone fancied you?Hey all Hope you are well. If you (a man) knew that a woman fancied you via someone else and no

Hey all

Hope you are well.

If you (a man) knew that a woman fancied you via someone else and not the lady herself, would you follow up with it or wait until the lady got in touch with you??

I am in this situation, there is a guy I have feelings for, and got another mate to tell him - first time I used this approached and know its a cop out! But for some reason this guy I got nervous.

In the past I have had no hesitations in telling someone directly, although nervous at same time.

Any advice would be great

Cheers

Mia

Hey all

Hope you are well.

If you (a man) knew that a woman fancied you via someone else and not the lady herself, would you follow up with it or wait until the lady got in touch with you??

Cheers

Mia

It would depend on how I felt about the woman (if I were a man...)

I think it depends on the situation. Like how do I know the guy? Do I work with him? Or do we have mutual friends or acquaintances? Or some other situation.

If we had mutual friends and I was too nervous to approach, then maybe. :wub:

I think it depends on the situation as well. However, I would just go for it. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Hey all

Hope you are well.

I am in this situation, there is a guy I have feelings for, and got another mate to tell him - first time I used this approached and know its a cop out! But for some reason this guy I got nervous.

In the past I have had no hesitations in telling someone directly, although nervous at same time.

Any advice would be great

Cheers

Mia

Be honest and talk for yourself. When you go through a friend, he is not going to know if they are telling the truth, people play games. You need to let him know how you feel first hand. After that be prepared to listen. He may not be responding because he is not interested, it may be because he is not sure of the situation getting info second hand, or he may be shy.