Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Philosophersgate

Universal Number Vibration- Week Ahead

Angel Number 1180 is a reminder that the energies we put out to the Universe are returned to us. It brings a message that you are to keep your focus on attaining positive results and success, rather than worrying about lack or loss. Positive affirmations, an optimistic attitude and direct action creates and manifests abundance into reality. Trust that new opportunities appearing in your life are taking place to enhance and increase your income and/or financial status.

Repeating Angel Number 1180 also suggests that you are nearing the end of a phase or cycle in your life, and the angels want you to realize that new opportunities will appear for you in due course. Your angels ask that you not stress about present circumstances, as ‘better’ is on it’s the way into your life. Do not fear lack or loss as the end of a situation or cycle denotes the beginning of another.

If you have been considering beginning (or expanding) a spiritual practice, profession and/or career, Angel Number 1180 indicates that now is a most auspicious time. The same applies to a business idea or venture you may be considering. If you take up the opportunities you will find long-term success, achievement and personal fulfilment. Trust that you have the skills and talents needed, and those that you don’t have will come about when you need them. You will be helping others while achieving your personal goals and aspirations.

Something nice coming up for you in about a month.

That would be nice.

Why did none of the "prophecies" not come true for me a few years ago? Why didn't the money from China happen? Thinks are stirring again. Or so I'm told. I can't let myself hope when I don't know for sure that what I am being told is the truth. I'd rather know nothing than live with a lie.

I feel like all I ever do is hold my breath. I have been making a serious effort to give up the hope. I have made great stides. Still, it lingers in the background. I so need my own money.