Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

What Card are You?

I found a calculator that will give you the tarot card associated with your birthday and/or your name.

For my Birthday:

The World

Briefly:Travel is often associated with this card, new found freedom is just around the corner. You may also expect that your situation will improve quite dramatically in the near future and you are able to explore life with more energy and enthusiasm.

Full Meaning: The World card is really the completion of a long, sometimes difficult journey finally coming to an end. You have achieved your goal and reached a point in your life where you can completely embrace your time. This card shows a woman standing in the centre of the card with cloths draped around her body and flowing from her hands. She is apparently dancing and has a wand of some type in each hand. She has long brown hair and is carefree and open about herself and her motives. There is a wreath of leaves and ribbon surrounding her. The four fixed signs of the zodiac which are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius are generally applied to this card. These signs may very well be symbolic of someone in your life already who is having a huge influence on you, or it can represent someone coming into your life who is born under one of these signs of the zodiac. Travel is often associated with this card, as it can mean travelling the world and meeting many people on your journey. It is also a card of freedom which is indicated by the woman being almost naked. If you wish to be free of some limiting circumstance and then you draw this card, chances are you new found freedom is just around the corner. You may also expect that your situation will improve quite dramatically in the near future and you are able to explore life with more energy and enthusiasm. Circumstance can alter so quickly that you basically blink and then discover you have a new life opening up to you.

For my Name:

Three of Pentacles

Briefly:Receiving some documentation regarding an award, or important credentials that you have received or will soon earn.

Full Meaning: This card shows a male person who carries a chiselling tool. He is holding one coin and above him are the two other coins (or pentacles). He proudly displays his work for all to see. It seems as though some special message, lettering, notice or plaque is being created for the world to see. On an individual level this could mean receiving some documentation regarding an award, or important credentials that you have received or will soon earn. You may also receive some kind of financial assistance, benefit or win that you were not expecting. If you are seeking employment, it may soon be yours, though will not consume all of your time as it may be only a few hours a day.

I've looked at these things before. From my birth date, my card is the Lovers. Not sure about my name.

I just Googled tarot birth card calculator...

I got Death and the Emperor. Very fitting when I do further reading. I especially liked this...

Death pulls the rug out from under the feet of all comfortable assumptions and established procedures, and sends them tumbling into the abyss. He is the ultimate anarchist against whose activity all laws are meant to protect. He makes the possible The Empress' continuous production of life, and The Emperor's continuous organization of life, by removing it as fast as it is created. Without the bottomless pit of mystery, the known and knowable universe would choke on itself and grind to a halt.

My cards are Death and Emperor too! laugh.gif

I like: Together, they make life both orderly and fresh, peaceful without tyranny, prosperous without stagnation, always believable but constantly fascinating. Together, their motto is: "The only things you can depend on are death and taxes."

I don't know if this is the site you used Angel Soul but the calculator I used gave me 3 cards mine were

for the month the sun

for the day wheel of fortune

for the year the magician

The Wheel of Fortune-

a symbol of destiny and destination, of good luck and bad luck, of the ups and downs of life and fate. Everything is in motion, turning and floating, constantly changing, accidental and uncontrollable.

The trump also represents the need to be careful, to realize and recognize the vaguarities of life, to accept the fact that fate is nothing what we could have done, but the result of what we already did. Today is the result of the past, future will be the sum of past and today, and no matter how accurately we plan, the Wheel of Fortune will mix up light and shadow.

Whether the Wheel of Fortune is positive or negative is not a matter of happenstance or events in the first place; but rather of the way we will deal with the results, arrange our lives with the unchangable and work on what we might be able to change - and of course of our ability to realize facts.

The Wheel of Fortune-

a symbol of destiny and destination, of good luck and bad luck, of the ups and downs of life and fate. Everything is in motion, turning and floating, constantly changing, accidental and uncontrollable.

The trump also represents the need to be careful, to realize and recognize the vaguarities of life, to accept the fact that fate is nothing what we could have done, but the result of what we already did. Today is the result of the past, future will be the sum of past and today, and no matter how accurately we plan, the Wheel of Fortune will mix up light and shadow.

Whether the Wheel of Fortune is positive or negative is not a matter of happenstance or events in the first place; but rather of the way we will deal with the results, arrange our lives with the unchangable and work on what we might be able to change - and of course of our ability to realize facts.

Oh, I can see this being your card, RainyDay!

See this contrasted and complemented by the post in Universal Guidance which is I Ching about the "Well".

Find the "Well" at the center of your Wheel of Fortune!

I got the moon and the hermit. Quite a contradiction between the two but also a good balance. Like the ying and the yang. different but working together for balance.