Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Full Moon Vibration

Angel Number 990 is a message from your angels that you are to take heed of your intuition and follow your gut instincts in regards to the next steps to take along your path. The angels are prompting you to leave behind situations and/or circumstances that no longer positively serve you, and get on with doing things that spark your passions and enthusiasm. It is time to fully serve your soul mission and assist humanity as a lightworker. Use your natural skills and talents to their full potential.

Angel Number 990 is a message from your angels that the Universal Source fully supports your life purpose and soul mission. Listen to your intuition as the angels are constantly sending you guidance and assistance along your path.

I'm playing Devil's Advocate here. How can this be for everyone?

For me personally - if it resonates I accept it. If not, then it's not for me. There's been many posts that did not resonate with me but this one does angel.gif

That's how I see it...

Interesting. Today I decided to stop applying to jobs for a little while so I can focus more on doing some art and seeing if I can make a little bit of money off of that. Also, it just felt like such a forced effort (and it's like 110 degrees and it hurts to think). This seems like a nice little confirmation.

I was so hoping to see the Winter Solstice moon tonight, but alas.. It has been pouring down today and it's cloudy and overcast... :(

Interesting. Today I decided to stop applying to jobs for a little while so I can focus more on doing some art and seeing if I can make a little bit of money off of that. Also, it just felt like such a forced effort (and it's like 110 degrees and it hurts to think). This seems like a nice little confirmation.

I got an image of you running an online site selling things like women's accessories...make up, jewelry, trinkets, etc.

Is that something that you do now or have done in the past?

You have a bit of a trader and entrepreneur in you (Your Cypriot roots, no doubt).

I could see you picking up extra cash by spending time developing this business of which your art could be part.

This could actually provide a little spending money all through your studies if you choose but you would need to build up the foundation of this over the next several months while you have time to spare.

I've previously tried and failed with jewelry, though more so due to lack of interest. Right now I am trying with cards.

One of my best friends has a shop online selling hand made metal pieces (jewelry and trinkets) and he's making a good chunk and wanted me to get it on it by making pouches for the pieces. I just have to figure out costs and whatnot and the sort of profit I'd like to make.

On another note, I was looking at the moon last night as it was just rising above the mountain tops. Absolutely stunning. Since it's still hot at night, it was so fun to go out and see a crystal clear sky and this massive moon. This is when living in ranchy town has its benefits. :P