Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nuweling

Some kind of infection

Could I ask for some healing please? I have a sore throat and sinuses and feeling under the weather. Can't afford to be sick (can we ever).. I suspected I might come down with something as I have had a really stressful time at work and especially last 3 weeks - been very frustrating, lots of late nights etc.

I have upped my vitamins and extra germ-fighting mooties after I got the Flu for the first time 2 months ago, so hopefully this will be a fleeting episode..

Your healing will be greatly appreciated :angel:

Healing energies flowing. Please drink as much water as possible to eliminate any toxins from your body that are released by the healing energies. Hope you feel better soon!

Illness is basically a sign to tell us something is wrong inside of us. It's a way of ridding our body of dangerous toxins, so perhaps you could try to appreciate the (unpleasant but necessary) process. It is also how we work through emotional dis-ease - the physical symptoms are the result of this work. It can be our Higher Self's way of getting us to rest and slow down if we have been pushing ourselves too hard. And fighting infections and illness makes our immune system stronger. It also allows other people to take care of us if we have been doing that too much ourselves and need some TLC. So don't let worldly concerns make you push through illness too quickly - respect your own process and self by allowing yourself enough time to recover rest, and reflect. If you don't take the time to learn the lessons of your infection, it will keep happening until you do. You know what the gurus say "Love your illness!"

Thanks for the reply's guys. Will heed your advice! I agree - infection does make you stronger and forces you to take a break. Not ideal as one shouldn't push yourself to that point..angel.gif

Could I ask for some healing please? I have a sore throat and sinuses and feeling under the weather. Can't afford to be sick (can we ever).. I suspected I might come down with something as I have had a really stressful time at work and especially last 3 weeks - been very frustrating, lots of late nights etc.

I have upped my vitamins and extra germ-fighting mooties after I got the Flu for the first time 2 months ago, so hopefully this will be a fleeting episode..

Your healing will be greatly appreciated :angel:

What is it that you are afraid of saying? I feel your condition is connected to your belief that you can't speak out in these circumstances.

Yes, lots of water, rest (!) affirmations and releasing of old patterns due.

Sending healing light. :angel:

What is it that you are afraid of saying? I feel your condition is connected to your belief that you can't speak out in these circumstances.

Yes, lots of water, rest (!) affirmations and releasing of old patterns due.

Sending healing light. :angel:

I am restricted to what I can say at work unfortunately. I am still on probation (6mnths in total and 3 to go). My company is notorious for terminating employment whilst on probation and until I have another job I can't jeopardize this one.. I have spoken my mind and pointed out things but with no result. I have spoken to my boss about getting time off. She told me I would get 1 day a month. I asked again 3 weeks after she said this, and was told she requested a day in SEPTEMBER! I was told I could take a day off for each of my kids' birthdays. This was now rescinded and I was told we will have to ask HR..

These things frustrates me and even though I speak up, I am powerless to change it. I have to find another job (have been looking for over a month), or I have to accept things. All these stresses as well as working late hours with heaps of pressure just got to me..

I am home today, had a sleepless night worrying whether I needed to take a day's sick leave or not, to which I decided stuff it.

Use the day we'll, focus on absorbing the reiki were sending, still your mind. The answers will come to you when you are relaxedangel.gif

Had none of that today.. Went to the dr's, then got meds, got dinner going and in between had excited kiddies running amok (it's school holidays and hubby decided to not take our littlest to crèche but to leave her here with her elder sisters and myself) :rolleyes:

So it's been a busy day but tomorrow will be calmer! I insist!

I think vw is very good at remote healing. It's quite a skill. My daughter reported how freaky it was that she only had a really bad virus for one day angel.gif

Actually the crystals will help remote healing. I'll seek out my best ones.angel.gif

Awww... Thank you. I'm the go-to gal with my facebook friends. Always glad to help. :)