Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Village Witch

What Crystals do you own?

I have quite a nice crystal/stone collection. I like having both a polished and raw version of whatever crystal or stone I purchase. Citrine is my favorite.

My list...

Blue Lace Agate

Moss Agate

Amazonite

Aventurine

Amethyst

Aquamarine

Bloodstone

Calcite

Carnelian

Celestite

Chalcedony

Chrysolcolla

Citrine... My Favorite!

Fluorite

Hematite

Howlite

Iolite

Pyrite

Jade

Jasper

Jet

Kyanite

Labradorite

Lapis Lazuli

Lepidolite

Malachite

Moonstone

Apache Tear Obsidian

Snowflake Obsidian

Onyx

Peridot

Pietersite

Clear Quartz

Rose Quartz

Smokey Quartz... Another favorite!

Rhodonite

Rhyolite

Ruby

Sapphire

Selenite

Serpentine

Shattuckite

Sodalite

Sugilite

Tiger's Eye

Topaz

Pink Tourmaline

Turquoise

Unakite... Which always seems to find me for some reason. I buy a lot of unakite jewelry.

Variscite

I tend to forget they exist. I honestly have no idea where they even are at this point.

I had a large piece of rose quartz that I found at the beach whilst walking. Also orange quartz from the same beach. I put them away when I moved and haven't found them since!!

I also have lots of amethyst. Not large pieces, but it's always been a stone I'm drawn to (3 guesses why hehe).

My large pieces are in a curio cabinet. I have several bowls filled with small polished stones. I have stones laying about the house on shelves, in corners, windowsills, etc... where ever I am called to place them. I keep a few crystals in my purse like aventurine for prosperity. I have to dig around in my purse and see what's all in there. I have to clean my purse out every once in awhile as with all the loose change and crystals that accumulate, it gets a bit heavy.

I rarely wear jewelry that is not a crystal or semi precious stone. My peridot and my citrine earrings get a lot of wear. I wear a lot of orange and red these days, so I am usually wearing a carnelian bracelet or two or three.

I have quite a nice crystal/stone collection. I like having both a polished and raw version of whatever crystal or stone I purchase. Citrine is my favorite.

clear quartz, rose quartz, jade, amethyst, lapis lazuli and some the names of which I don't know!

I have clear quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, citrine, carnelian, celestite, and angelite. Right now I am starting to collect crystal jewelry. :) I remember reading someone's account of keeping a piece of crystal or stone on himself for a month, the crystal's properties really did manifest itself in him. I've been meaning to try that but haven't gotten to it yet.

Last Wednesday it was monthly spending pocket money day for my grandchildren who are 4 and 2. They earn their pocket money by putting away their toys at the end of their weekly day with me. They have to save some in their bank accounts, choose an amount to contribute to the upkeep of their animal buddies who live on a farm sanctuary in the country and they get to spend some on whatever they choose.

They were very excited about going to the local crystal shop, having seen mine and spending the day walking around with one in each hand. I had packed them (No! Not the children!)away but thought it was time to let the children play with them.

They both bought a piece of jet (not knowing that the other had bought the same) and Ella bought a lovely oval rose quartz. In the shop was a rose quartz 'cave' tall enough for Ella, who is very tall for her age, and for Alfie to stand in.

Does their choice tell you anything about them?

They are also learning to read the tea cups and love it when we finish our morning tea and toast, carefully drain the last of the tea and swirl the cup to make the pictures.

hqdefault_zps79wlpjjn.jpg

Onxy speaks to me of a very down to earth personality. Someone who thinks before he/she speaks or acts. Definitely not a flighty person by any means.

Rose quartz is a very gentle stone. I see this person as seeing the world through the eyes of love. Seeing the good in everyone and everything. Someone with a constant smile on their face. This person believes in fairies.

Someone just gifted me a beautiful 7" smokey quartz wand. I love it!

Onxy speaks to me of a very down to earth personality. Someone who thinks before he/she speaks or acts. Definitely not a flighty person by any means.

Rose quartz is a very gentle stone. I see this person as seeing the world through the eyes of love. Seeing the good in everyone and everything. Someone with a constant smile on their face. This person believes in fairies.

Someone just gifted me a beautiful 7" smokey quartz wand. I love it!

Yes, that's the both of them accurate in your vision: Alfie thinks and watches and Ella places great faith in fairies. Thank you.

Now, may I please allow you to do whatever you do with reiki and crystals on my new pieces: lapis and beryl.

Both polished although I do prefer raw!

Thank you. I appreciate your time.

Oh, and that wand there's magic energy in there with which to perform miracles.

Now, may I please allow you to do whatever you do with reiki and crystals on my new pieces: lapis and beryl.

Thank you. I appreciate your time.

You are most welcome. Your stones are now attuned to reiki. Please let me know what you feel when handling them and/or how well they work for you. Thanks!

Oh, and that wand there's magic energy in there with which to perform miracles.

The wand now lays in my curio cabinet. I have not yet had the time to work with it but I sure will! I cleansed it and waved it above the arm of a friend who said she could feel a pulling effect. I've had others say the same thing when handling smokey quartz. How interesting. I will be researching and exploring how to use my wand effectively. Thank you!

They are also learning to read the tea cups and love it when we finish our morning tea and toast, carefully drain the last of the tea and swirl the cup to make the pictures.

I would be in a world of trouble if I did such a thing with my three-year-old granddaughter. We aren't tea drinkers so that solves that problem. :P Her parents are very strict about such things. They are very upset with me for attuning her to reiki. I told them it wasn't up to me but that is what her higher self wanted. Of course they don't understand. My granddaughter inspects everyone she knows for boo boo's and flows reiki for them. Much to her parent's chagrin. I don't take pride in going against their wishes, but some things can't be denied.

I am teaching my granddaughter rhymes in sign language. We are having a blast! Her parents weren't happy with that at first till I asked how that was any different than her daddy teaching her Spanish? In my opinion, it sharpens her mind.

I haven't told her parents that I have several children's books about magick and witches that I am saving for when she is old enough to read them. https://www.amazon.com/Rowan-Moss/e/B00MC0QQZY/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

My large pieces are in a curio cabinet. I have several bowls filled with small polished stones. I have stones laying about the house on shelves, in corners, windowsills, etc... where ever I am called to place them. I keep a few crystals in my purse like aventurine for prosperity. I have to dig around in my purse and see what's all in there. I have to clean my purse out every once in awhile as with all the loose change and crystals that accumulate, it gets a bit heavy.

I rarely wear jewelry that is not a crystal or semi precious stone. My peridot and my citrine earrings get a lot of wear. I wear a lot of orange and red these days, so I am usually wearing a carnelian bracelet or two or three.

LOL Love the comment about your purse! Yay to prosperity. :)