Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bowledover822003

pregnancy in tarot

a few days ago I pulled the sun card from my tarot deck as part of my tarot reading course,while I was writing down about the card the word pregnancy popped into my head which got me wondering are there tarot cards to look for in a reading that would indicate pregnancy

The Sun

Briefly:This card is generally a big "YES!" card, confirmation that what you seek is on its way.

Full Meaning: This card is generally a big "YES!" card, confirmation that what you seek is on its way.

Often this card symbolises Summer or is associated with the sign of Leo. Perhaps an important event will occur around your own Summer month or during the one month time span of Leo which is from July 23 up to August 22. For some this can mean a very special relationship on the horizon, and one that may very well lead to marriage, this will be a successful union and bring much happiness into both people's lives. There is also the possibility, for those who desire a child, that a pregnancy is imminent. Any new business venture also has the signs of success written on it, so proceed with confidence that all will be well. Also a distinct possibility is a trip to a warm location in the near future.