Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Tarot - Week of July 25

Page of Cups

In the Past position

A card in the left position indicates what has happened to affect your question in the past.

Meaning: When the Page of Cups splashes into a reading, you are being put on notice that new intuitive talents are about to emerge. Take this time to explore your gifts. Immerse yourself in the exploration of your intuition, empathy, clairvoyance, and other psychic talents. This court card may also symbolize a student just beginning their studies in the magickal arts. Embrace the fun of discovery, and put some joy back into your craft. As with all court cards, the page can represent an actual person. Typically, this will be a youth with blond or brown hair and blue, light hazel, or green eyes. The message of the Page of Cups is to explore your magickal and psychic talents. Don't forget that magick is a joyous thing!

Keywords: Imagination. A student beginning magickal or psychic studies, discovering new psychic or magickal talents, embracing hope, and rediscovering the joy of your craft.

In the Present position

A card in the middle position indicates what is affecting your question at this time.

Meaning: The Karma card shows us that cycles and change have to be respected and that everything happens for a reason. Honor the changes in your life and grow with them. There are spiritual forces at work. It is time for you to make an important decision. Your destiny will be shaped by the choices you make today; keep in mind that the karma to follow will be of your own making. So be aware of both your actions and your magick on a spiritual level. Karma always has its way. Work consciously to create a positive transformation.

Keywords: Making a positive change for your future reality. Renewal, deeper spiritual and magickal awareness, karma and destiny. Reflection on past events. Results of your past actions.

Seven of Wands - Reversed

In the Future position

A card in the right position indicates your questions future.

Meaning: Lack of confidence, anxiety, indecision.

Do you think the seven reversed just says the timing is not yet right, that anxiety needs to be overcome first?

That could be a good interpretation. Maybe, setting out on a destined path but feeling apprehension about it. The need for faith as you go.

Read the full meaning and it makes a lot of senseangel.gif

Angel, I pulled this card specifically for you to contemplate on this week:

Three of Wands

Briefly: The seeker of knowledge and truth. He searches until he finds what he is looking for.

Full Meaning: This card depicts a man with his back to us though revealing part of his face as he looks out over the hillside. He holds a wand in his hand which has three leaves sprouting from it signifying growth and abundance. In front of him is another wand and behind him the third wand. He is contemplating his future and possibly the journey ahead of him. In the distance are mountains with high peaks. It appears to be an almost barren environment, warm and dry. However he has with him the symbols of growth and can plant wherever he sees fit. He wants to settle down, but must first wander and roam until he finds his true home. This card too is the seeker of knowledge and truth. He searches until he finds what he is looking for.

...and here is a bonus mid week card for everyone to consider:

Eight of Cups

Briefly: There are things and situations to ponder over and a time of solitude is required before a decision has to be made.

Full Meaning: This card shows a person with a hooded cloak walking with a staff near an inlet that is surrounded by tall cliffs. You cannot see the person's face as they have their back to you. In the background is a crescent Moon. It appears to be either early morning or early evening. There are eight cups in the foreground. This is symbolic of being in a reflective state of mind. There are things and situations to ponder over and a time of solitude is required before a decision has to be made. If you draw this card you either live in a setting like this or it is not far from your home. Or perhaps you are considering moving to a seaside resort area at some point in the not too distant future. This can be a time when you choose a different course of action that puts you where you are destined to be. It is also time to consider bringing in some newness into your life and leaving the past where it belongs, in the past.

Thanks PG! I'm alwas up for something new rolleyes.gif

Hubbster and I was discussing him contacting a previous colleague that now works in another 'seaside' state, for him to keep his eyes open for any opportunities there.. things are a bit touch and go at work - not for him personally but the company is struggling a bit.. Very coincidental that we spoke about this today laugh.gif

Thanks PG! I'm alwas up for something new rolleyes.gif

Hubbster and I was discussing him contacting a previous colleague that now works in another 'seaside' state, for him to keep his eyes open for any opportunities there.. things are a bit touch and go at work - not for him personally but the company is struggling a bit.. Very coincidental that we spoke about this today laugh.gif

You may remember that I saw that you would consider something around Christmas last year. Maybe I had the wrong year! :blink:

You may remember that I saw that you would consider something around Christmas last year. Maybe I had the wrong year! :blink:

I do remember! We seem to discuss it and then hubby reminds me that we love where we live (we do) and we plot on again laugh.gif Our eldest heard us discussing this and made it very clear that we won't be moving again until she finishes high school rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

I do remember! We seem to discuss it and then hubby reminds me that we love where we live (we do) and we plot on again laugh.gif Our eldest heard us discussing this and made it very clear that we won't be moving again until she finishes high school rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Hahaha! Well....I think you will move before then...but lets not tell her that! :lol:

Hahaha! Well....I think you will move before then...but lets not tell her that! :lol:

I won't tell if you don't wink.giflaugh.gif