Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nuweling

Healing for my granny please

My dearest "Ouma" has fallen again (this is a constant thing these past few years), but the fall was so bad that an ambulance had to take her to hospital. Dr's think she broke bones in her leg but they will do more testing. My granny is 83 and still full of life (and so full of nonsense) :lol:

Please send healing that she makes a full recovery with minimal pain. I really hope to see her again in the near future, she has been such a big part of my life... :(

Thank you all :angel:

My dearest "Ouma" has fallen again (this is a constant thing these past few years), but the fall was so bad that an ambulance had to take her to hospital. Dr's think she broke bones in her leg but they will do more testing. My granny is 83 and still full of life (and so full of nonsense) :lol:

Please send healing that she makes a full recovery with minimal pain. I really hope to see her again in the near future, she has been such a big part of my life... :(

Thank you all :angel:

Sending supportive energy.

Thanks everyone - the break is pretty severe and they need to operate asap. Her Femur has broken and they need to insert metal plates and rods.. She doesn't do well on anaestethic.. My poor mom is under severe stress (personal stuff going on) and this will just add to it.. I wish I was there to help..

Your continued positive thoughts will be greatly appreciated! Thanks xx

Thank you all - they did a spinal and operated. All seems good and she reacted well. Now for recovery!

Thank you Angel - she is very strong. Has endured a life filled with hardships and many trials.. I think my mother and my inner strength comes from her actually (and some of our stubbornness) laugh.gif

Yes I pick up that she recognises her younger self in you, more so than she does in your mom She had to be a lot more stern than you are at times though.

She was a tough cookie when I was younger - very strict etc.. She was the disciplinarian in their household.. I try to not be as black and white laugh.gif

My pet name for her is Lavinia Witch laugh.gif

SEnding healing energy. Please be more careful next time

Thanks Alex - she tries to be but her 1 leg is shorter than the other one due to a problem with the hip replacement. They identified this when she fell. So she keeps on tripping not of her own accord but due to her 1 leg being shorter.... Dr is working on a solution.

She hasn't mentioned anything to my mom (who would tell me), but she is full of vigour and life. She had another operation to fix the botched up hip prosthetic, and said she wants to live her final years to the fullest. She is renewed and eager to enjoy every moment. My mom is so happy which makes me happy!

Thanks everyone for your healing and thoughts, I am very grateful!!