Universal Psychic Guild Forum
MooTwo

Did something to my finger...

Hello,

I got the tiniest cut the other day on my finger from a piece of glass that went in just below the distal phalanx joint and for some reason it's now stiff, hurts to move, and I've lost sensitivity in my finger tip. I think it went through my tendon as it doesn't seem like an infection. But either way, I get moderately allergic reactions to most antibiotics and can never finish a course so if you all could send healing. :)

Thank you!

Moo

Not really. I'd expect if it is a tendon injury it'll take a couple weeks. I used to get them in my ankles a lot when I went skating. :wacko: I'm very accident prone the last month. I tore an adductor in my thigh last month and it took a while to heal.

The only thing I'm afraid of is infection. Though I was cleaning at the time with an oxidizing cleaner so I hope it at least sterilized the glass. :lol:

Not really. I'd expect if it is a tendon injury it'll take a couple weeks. I used to get them in my ankles a lot when I went skating. :wacko: I'm very accident prone the last month. I tore an adductor in my thigh last month and it took a while to heal.

The only thing I'm afraid of is infection. Though I was cleaning at the time with an oxidizing cleaner so I hope it at least sterilized the glass. :lol:

Asking for the miracle of divine healing. AND, as I usually add, what does Louise say about it?

Fingers: Represent the details of life.

Thumb: Represents intellect and worry.

Index: Represents ego and fear.

Middle: Represents anger and sexuality.

Ring: Represents unions and grief.

Little: Represents the family and pretending.

Thank you all.

So, I did cut my tendon, which will take a few weeks to heal. No infection, seemingly. And it was starting to get better as I've been keeping it wrapped up to keep it from bending. Feeling to the tip came back.

But then I took the bandages and whatever off for a little while so my skin could breathe. And I slammed that finger in a door. :lol: So it's back to being totally swollen and throbbing pain. :angry3:

The ring finger represents emotional expression, creativity, passion, the courage to be different, the ability to handle criticism. Injuries to the ring finger indicate - (right ring finger) creativity blocks, hiding out, apathy, "I don't belong" or (left ring finger) concern for your image, paralyzing fear of rejection or disapproval.